Bubbletea and Tears

Quotes to Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title                       : Bubbletea and Tears

Author                   : blushingwonder

Genre                    : Drama, Fluff, Romance

Characters             : Kai, SuMin (OC), EXO

Story link               : click here

Status                   : Complete (44 chapters + 1 Bonus Chapter)



 


 


 


 


 



 

"Sweets make everything better." – Jihyo.


 

“Bubbletea makes everything better." – Sumin.


 

“Learn to earn my respect.” – Sumin.


 

Too bad she didn't seem to have a personality as sweet as her looks.


 

"Kids these days love their alone time don't they?" – Mr. Kim


 

To be honest, the girl felt slightly hurt.


 

"Don't tell me that you were expecting us to fall in love and live happily ever after just like those cheesy dramas?" – Kai.


 

"Ignorance is the best medicine." – Sumin.


 

"It really doesn't affect you seeing your fiancee act like that with another girl?" – Jihyo.


 

“Whatever that happens to her isn't my problem.” – Kai.


 

Looks like she was going to be spending her life with a man who wouldn't bother about her existence.


 

He liked girls with a good figure, girls like his Kahee.


 

After all, he was sure that no woman would be happy about sharing her husband, regardless whether they were truly in love or not.  (Kris)


 

“I would never have feelings for her.” – Kai.


 

"Time will tell.” – Luhan.


 

"Kai is being a real jerk now." – Luhan.


 

Love knocking on the door.


 

“Girls and their romance obsessions.” – Luhan.


 

"An engagement is as good as marriage, don't you think?" – Mrs. Kim


 

The thing she hated most was when people insulted her singing.


 

“Acting that you can sing when in reality, your voice .” – Kai.


 

"You know nothing about me or my singing so don't you dare say such things in my face." – Sumin.


 

"I'm only saying that once so don't expect me to repeat myself." – Kai.


 

"A good girl is one who doesn't let herself go at parties with guys grinding all over her. Especially if she's engaged." – Kai.


 

Having two girls in his life wasn't easy. One girl, he had to try his hardest to put up with while the other girl, he wanted to be with.


 

He had never seen her cry before. She didn't seem like the kind of girls who would easily shed tears over everything.


 

"I have already tried my best to put up with you and Kahee's behavior. From the start, I accepted the fact that you guys were already together. And all you did was to throw me insults and hurtful comments. Even when I was sick, you didn't give a single . I know that you will never treat me as your fiancee but the least you can do is to treat me with respect.” – Sumin.


 

"Yoon Su Min never cries. I heard that it takes pretty much for her to even shed a tear. She doesn't like showing her weak side in front of people she's not familiar with."


 

"Say what you want to say and leave me alone after that." – Sumin.


 

“Just don't ever say such things about my friends again.” – Sumin.


 

“Love is blind.” – Sumin.


 

"I'm not scared. I'm just reacting well to the movie. It's no fun if you sit through a horror movie completely silent.” – Sumin.


 

“Why do other people's parents love them so much? Am I so repulsive that even my own parents hate me?” – Sumin.


 

“We love you the way you are, I know it's corny but that's a fact.” – Yun.


 

“My parents aren't any better than yours.” – Kai.


 

"Kahee is Kahee. You are you." – Kai.


 

The difference between Kahee and Su Min were startlingly obvious. Kahee had a y and mature image while Su Min on the other hand, had some sort of sincerity and warmth radiating from her that Kai had never felt from his girlfriend. True, she wasn't as glamorous and head-turning as Kahee but still, Su Min gave Kai a feeling that Kahee had never given. He had to admit that he found the change refreshing.


 

"I'm not jealous. It's just that you were kind of unfair. Saying how childish I was for wanting it when Kahee had wanted it in the first place too."


 

After all, the memory of losing someone was sure to be a painful feeling.


 

"You broke your promise. But I still love you.” – Sumin.


 

"Would we still be in this relationship next year?” – Sumin.


 

“It's okay to cry sometimes.” – Kai.


 

" you to the deepest pits of hell." – Sumin.


 

"Suit yourself. You're not going to believe me no matter what I tell you because of that beside you." – Sumin.


 

Reasons why Yoon Su Min absolutely cannot have any feelings for Kim Jongin

1. He is arrogant and stuck up.

2. He has a girlfriend.

3. His girlfriend is a .

4. He...

5. He doesn't drink bubbletea. He is not normal

6. He...

7. FORGET IT I JUST CAN'T


 

"If you feel like crying some more, just let it all out alright? Don't keep everything to yourself." – Kai.


 

"A best friend can always tell." – Jihyo.


 

"No one will be able to break us up. Stop worrying so much alright? Su Min is just a girl th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter