Rose's Thorns

Quotes to Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title                 : Rose’s Thorns

Author             : kaisbicc_

Genre              : Drama, Fluff, Romance

Characters       : Cha Ahra (OC), Kim Jongin, Kim Myungsoo

Story link         : click here

Status              : Complete (41 chapters + Epilogue)





 





 





 






 






 

Loud music greeted them as they arrived at a club. There loving and lust couple are everywhere, and drunken people on every side of the club. The dancing people seemed to forget their problem already, and Ahra is the next.




 

Ahra is a person if she wants something she has to get it sooner or later. She doesn’t like other people lecturing her even it’s her dad.




 

She always thinks that she has money. Money can buy everything which is wrong.  (Ahra)




 

“It’s my life and my choice. I’m okay if everyone hates me, I won’t care forever” – Ahra.




 

She doesn’t like someone who acted they’re better than her.  (Ahra)




 

She was raised in a wrong way, in the middle of money but lack of love – the real love from complete parents.  (Ahra)




 

“No one can change me. How in the world someone can change you? It’s my life, don’t mess with me!” – Ahra.




 

“Then you will meet that person. Your life will change forever” – Ahjumma.




 

Nobody can resist Kim Myungsoo’s killer smile. The killer smile even made a friendship broke.




 

He broke their friendship.




 

For her, rules are made to be broken.   (Ahra)




 

Ahra held her tears, seeing them; the most trustworthy people in her life were back stabbing her with a sharp knife.




 

Jongin is so proud of her for many reasons even though he hates her for many unreasonable reasons.




 

Jongin was not usually like this, he was a carefree person. He never cared about everything. He wouldn’t ever care about anything but when Ahra appeared in his life, everything’s changed, maybe. Once again, the carefree Kim Jongin suddenly wanted to protect someone. He’s worried about Ahra.




 

In his whole life, this is the first time he wanted to soothe other people when they’re crying. This is the first time he wanted to care. Jongin felt different and wrong. He didn’t want to let his walls down but for this girl, it’s different. This girl was different. He might fall in love with her or he just felt pity for her.




 

Ahra’s crying in his chest, crying as hard as possible. It’s the first time for her to let other people see her tears, seeing her crying.




 

Her heart couldn’t lie. She’s hurt and not strong enough to handle it all by herself.




 

She might need a time or need someone on her side to change her.




 

He never expected that he would know her problem this far. But fate brought them together.




 

She didn’t like her walls, little by little, down for him.




 

Jongin cursed her but she didn’t respond to him. He’s curious, trying to look at her eyes but the girl’s eyes were locked into a black Audi in front of them. At that time, he’s realized that something is hurting her poor heart.




 

“I don’t know why it hurts, it was a dream but it stabbed my heart. I wanted to wake up but it was hard. I don’t want to sleep anymore, oppa.” – Ahra.




 

“I am not your damn slave, stop ordering me around like you know me.” – Ahra.




 

“I need someone to stay with me.” – Kai.




 

“Sometimes I want to throw my fist in your face hardly. You are ruining my feels.” – Sehun.




 

“I’m not Myungsoo. Don’t treat me like you’re treated him. I don’t like it.” – Kai.




 

“You know, I have some trust issues. But with you, I don’t know, it came out from my lips just like that.” – Ahra.




 

“Myungsoo might take the most and the biggest part in my heart until now, even after he was hurt me. But this man, I feel like he's going to find the key to my heart. Sooner or later, I don't know. I don't know whether I shall let him or not.” – Ahra’s thought.




 

“She was clingy because she cares about you, a lot! She is a cry baby because she wanted to hear you saying that you love her. She got jealous easily because she thought you were faithful but you lied to her.” – Kai.




 

Spending more than first 17 years together with her. Giving her trust to the best friend, always beside her when she needs but what did she get from her, she backstabbed her.




 

She couldn’t trust anyone anymore.




 

“Stop avoiding me like I did something wrong to you!” – Kai.




 

“It’s scary. I need to stay away from him before… before my walls down for him.” – Ahra.




 

She didn’t want to let anyone hurting her, again. Letting her walls strong and high is better than falling in love again with wrong people, for Cha Ahra.




 

Magically, Kim Jongin made the walls down without Ahra noticed. Sometimes you just needed to let being loved by someone to make your pain away, little by little.




 

“Teenagers these days can’t hold their hormones.” – The One of the teachers.




 

Ahra missed her best friend, so much. But the hurt couldn’t go away easily.




 

“This is for real, when he’s sleeping he’d called your name and not mine. It hurts, Ahra. It hurts me so damn much.” – Byul.




 

It’s not easy for Ahra to let her walls down again for peoples. Trusting and loving someone again. She’s too afraid to be hurt, again.




 

Happy or sad, the story made her moved. She’s not the only one who’s suffering about life here. She knew well suffered people needs support… and love.




 

“Trust me… even just for once.” – Kai.




 

It’s all about time.




 

He lost her pure and beautiful eyes, yet it’s filled with pain. He wanted to hug and tell her ‘it’s okay’ but he hadn’t ready yet. Her wall is still unreachable for him.




 

Something crushed her deepest heart, so hard. His sentence, his confession about his crush, made Ahra broken.




 

Because love isn’t a thing that you can avoid.




 

“She is not that different. I don’t know why I love her... I just... Love her. Just like that. For no reason. It came up suddenly and I am having a hard time to admit it. My love for her is an unreasonable.” – Kai.




 

“It's because I don’t know how to be my old me anymore.” – Kai.




 

This

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter