May It Be

Sing Kris a Many Lullaby

Pairing: Krisyeol 

Rated: PG-13

Genre: Fantasy, Drama, Romance

Enya - May It Be 

*un-edited

----------

 

It’s been almost two years since the dark lord Zhou brought fear upon man, elves, dwarfs and creatures alike in Middle Earth. Darkness reigned over the land destroying all it touched and brought no mercy to those who whimpered in his existence. That was when lone-ranger Wu Yifan was finally brought into the bloody war. He knew the dark lord was growing in strength but his intention to join man in their fight was futile.

That was until his home was threatened and his ancestry was the key to bring a once strong power back to life; the city of Ghangzou.

Yifan was from a line of man that disappeared over three thousand years ago after his forefather grew greedy for power and was killed by Goblins. The city threw the royal family out in fear of the same greed to run down the bloodline. Soon they were taken in by the River elves of Han where the Wu bloodline lived in peace. Yifan was that born of royal blood and a river elf, a Numenorean. Their lifespans lasted three times as long as a mere man but few were left as the the mixed blood was dirted over time. He was one of the rare for his blood was the most pure in the last thousand years.

He had spent most of his life in the hidden walls of Han, living among the elves and protecting those he loved. But soon found himself venturing out and across the land in the North where he became a Ranger of Middle Earth. He would visit every four to six months but would soon leave after when he felt his presence was not needed.When Yifan would leave Han he always held around his neck a pendant from his lover, a white gem that laid on his chest like a star. It brought him luck on his journeys out of the elven realm but it seems this time may be his last to return. Word was out of the dark lord and even if man and elf were not on great terms they were a part of this land just like them. Only thing was if the elves want to leave they would sail across the ocean back to their homeland. Never to return.

“I will not leave on the boats. I will stay and wait for your return.”

Words of the Elven language were angered and tearful as the two yelled at one another but they had their reasons. Being separated from one another was hard enough but to fear to never see them breathing again covered in blood was another.

“But you must go with your people Chanyeol. I will not allow you to die in this place.” Yifan held the curly haired male close to his chest, silk robes warming their bodies as the sound of running water calmed their frightened hearts. His lover was the son of Park Yunho, the elven man who has watched the bloodline of Wu for three thousand years. It was he who had met his son and played with him. Despite their age Yifan had always felt he to be the one to protect Chanyeol from harm.

“Why can’t I stay for the love of my life? I did not search for you for five days just to be told to leave,” Hot tears could be felt on Yifan’s chest soaking through the brown cloth that draped his shoulders. Clenched hands tightened their grip and lips moved only inches away from one another, “I did not risk my life just for you to push me away Yifan.”

Large hands cupped the elve’s cheeks, wiping trails of tears with the pad of their thumb. Yifan brought their lips into a deep kiss, he tasting the sweet flavor of his love as he felt arms wrap around his waist. Their tongues danced in a slow movement as emotions flooded their bodies and just never wanted to let go of each other. Lean fingers found grasp in silk like blonde hair of Yifan at Chanyeol’s attempt to bring their lips closer. Lungs desperate for oxygen but ignored until their bodies about gave out. Yifan removed his lips and stared down the the red swollen beauties he just ravished, breaths heavy.

“I head to Ghangzou at sunrise.” Yifan reach for the silver around his neck and holding out the star gem back to Chanyeol, “This is yours I believe.”

Chanyeol wanted to chuckle but placed his fist over Yifan’s and closed his hand tight around his pendant, “It is a gift. Keep it and always think of me.”

He leans up and places a soft kiss on Yifan’s forehead, “I will see you again.”

♦♦♦♦♦

It’s been a year since Yifan had seen Chanyeol and he fears this victory against Zhou was far too late for him.

Months after his departure, his dreams turned into visions of Chanyeol weak, dying from the darkness eating his soul alive little by little. He knew that if this kept up he would have no one to return to. Yifan knew that Chanyeol would make right decision and leave the land of man, never to return. It pained him every waking day as he rode with his companions out to Ghangzou. Even when he made camp with sixteen thousand other men he was greeted by Yunho in his tent with news of his love dying. He pleaded with the other to take Chanyeol from a life of death and sorrow but his lover proved to be stubborn. That was when he was gifted with the sword of Eli that had once slayed the dark lord. It was only right for Yifan to grasp as only he and his past kin were the only ones worthy of such a sword. But his heart stilled called out for what he really wanted most.

When it was his time to lead men into battle, to victory against those who disturbed their freedom, he was even less afraid to die. He had faith in Park Yunho to protect what they both loved dearly.

♦♦♦♦♦

So many lives were lost during the war now known as the War of Rebel. Ghangzou’s stone walls were battered and destroyed. Trolls and Orcs of the enemies laid dead behind walls and bodies stabbed with arrows. Soldiers from the west and east came to the aid of the great city but their numbers only brought greater casualties but none of the less it was all over. The sword of Eli, the beginning of the royal blood that ran through Yifan’s veins hung on his waist, stained in black as he was the one to bring honor back to his name and slay Zhou in warm blood as he held the demon’s head in victory over his people. His own faced cakes in blood and dirt but lungs screaming in hoorahs. Yifan’s people, now his to rule and care over but something told him not to be afraid as cold heart can warm at a sight when deemed worth of.

He had told himself that he would never return to his forefathers home but as he looked down on the people Yifan realized he would not make the same mistake as his ancestors did before. His palm rested on the gem that remain close to his chest as his mind wandered for Chanyeol. Oh what he would give to see the elf one last time.

♦♦♦♦♦

Wu Yifan’s Coronation had finally come upon the city of Ghangzou. The companions he made on the way were there to celebrate of what would be a great line of kings. A crown laid proud upon his head of golden hair and fitted in the finest silk but what mattered most was for him to show his mates gratitude as their pain they endured was his as well. Jongin of Busan, now Lord of Horsemen bowed in honor of his deceased uncle who lost his life in the great battle. Minseok a dwarf warrior and Zitao, Prince of the Woodland Elves bowed along the rest as Yifan greeted while walking among his people and those of other lands. Even Yixing, a fellow Ranger of Ghangzou rested his head below that of Yifans’. He stood as his eyes searched for that one face he ached to see. Those pale blue eyes and porcelain skin that was soft to the touch but there was no luck. His heart may be torn but it did not mean he would drown himself in sorrow fore he will make his love proud. Yifan closed his eyes and his thoughts moved throughout what his eyes had seen and his voice settled in a whisper of an oath:

 

Et Earello Endorenna utulien

Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar

tenn’ Ambar-metta!

 

The air around him was brisk, cool, moving in a direction that had Yifan feeling he just had to turn towards the way. He thought his eyes would see is the vast land that stretched for miles, the mountains of Byungforahn were lit with beacons of man’s coming king. But his sight was Park Yunho, in sign of the alliance with the River Elves as a flag was held beside him. What he didn’t expect was for Yunho to guide him toward the flag as it was passed to the side and immediately his eyes only teared at the figure in front of him.

No words were spoken as Yifan approached his love with a shaky hand and he held the elve’s cheek in his palm. It all felt like a dream and no way in hell would be wake up. Chanyeol’s hair was still the honey curl he loved so much. Blue eyes that showed him the stars of their universe with his soft white skin he started to pepper light kisses all over. He was stopped though when the other’s palms caught his face, bringing their foreheads’ together. Words were not needed as their own heartbeats could be heard.


In those moments Yifan wrapped his arms around his lover and brought their lips together in a sweet kiss, their bodies turning together. Yifan had thought his loved left the land of his kind but to see him before his eyes only brought his broken heart for repair and stronger than ever. He would not be ruling Ghangzou alone for a long time.

----------

Word Count: 1,730

A/N: Well, this was a totally random urge to write since this is totally based of Lord of the Rings. You get bonus points if you can name who is playing who and cities of such. I almost went crazy I almostwrote in the elf language but I wouldn't do that to you guys. Ugh I'm a LOTR mega-nerd. Not all is accurate from the movies/books. P.S. I may make this into a fic. Should I? 

Comment, subscribe, upvote if you like <3

Accepting Request?: Next update