I Love You

Sing Kris a Many Lullaby

Pairing: Krisyeol; blind!Chanyeol

Rated: G

Genre: Fluff, Slice of Life

 Akdong Musician - I Love You 

*edited

----------

"Again." It's amazing how my eyes always follow the finger movements of the student that is sitting next to me reading his book. This beautiful creature beside me is named Park Chanyeol, and I visit him in the library everyday after school. He is a junior, only a year younger than I am, but there is something that makes him stand out from the rest of the school. Well for one he isn't some random student I hang out with. Chanyeol is my boyfriend actually, but what makes him special isn't that; he was born blind. Most of the school sees him as some disabled body that can't see but they're wrong. They are the ones who can't see what an amazing and strong person Chanyeol is. He may be blind but that doesn't stop him from smiling everyday as he reads his books or listening to the news reports. When he smiles those

pearly whites of his shine brighter than the moon itself, only because he knows it's me sitting beside him.

 

"So what are you doing after this?" he asked me as he closed his book, his voice bringing me back from my day dream.

 

"Well, I plan on taking you home and then trying to make it to basketball practice. Why what's up?"

 

Ever since we have been going out for the last six months I went ahead and took the liberty of  taking Chanyeol home instead of him waiting for his mom to get him. She already had enough on her plate and, since I don't ever plan on leaving my goofy elf, I was able to use that time to be around him more. I can tell right now he is embarrassed by something since his cheeks are turning a scarlet pink.

 

"I wanted to ask if you wanted to come over today. My mom wanted to make you dinner."

 

"I would love to come over."

 

"What about basketball?"

 

"I can skip it." I leaned closer to his side and placed a small kiss on his cheek. "Being the captain does have it's perks."

 

"Yifan... You can't keep skipping because of me!"

 

"I can and I will."

 

It's hard to laugh when one's chest is suddenly met with the abrupt force of Chanyeol smacking me. "Ah! Dang that hurt!"

 

"You have easy weak spots."

 

"Really?"

 

His hands began to patiently reach around the small table for his textbooks and placing them in his bag. He didn't need me for such a simple task, even if it took just a minute longer than usual. Sometimes I think and wish he would realize that everything I do is for him. I remember watching Chanyeol sit quietly in the cafeteria with a teacher aid as he ate his lunch. He looked so alone and even then my fellow classmates would pick on him when the aid had her back turned. It wasn't long before I felt myself infatuated with the younger. That beautiful smile that could even make me blush, soft honey colored curls resting just above his eyes. It was surprising to know that he was just as tall as me, but that just made me want him more. I wanted to see more of that smile I had captured the day I had to him to P.E. as we talked away. Now here we are, our fingers intertwined with each other and both our backpacks over my shoulder as we head out.

 

"Hey Yifan."

 

"What is it?"

 

"Can we stop by the park before we get to my house?"

 

"Sure."

 

The park was his favorite place to go. It wasn't too far out of the way to drive a few extra minutes. I myself liked to spend some time there at the

basketball courts while Chanyeol liked to lay in the grass and listen to me play.

 

♦♦♦♦♦

Today was such a nice day out. Spring was around the corner and the weather felt just right to lay back and enjoy the cool breeze. Chanyeol's head laid peacefully on my chest as he liked to listen to my heartbeat as I twirled his light curls of hair between my fingers staring at the sky. Everything felt so perfect, this was so much better than going to practice. Even so, I still thought about my future because I would certainly want Chanyeol to be there. I graduate in two months and will be heading back to China at the end of the summer for university. Me and Chanyeol had talked about it and agreed that we would try long distance even if it would be a little more difficult, but everyday I start to  think that maybe I shouldn't leave. Things loved to get complicated for me to be honest, but if anything I would drop everything to be at his side.

 

I felt sudden fingers ghost over my arm until I felt them at my lips and kissed them gently when I heard a small giggle, not realizing he was now laying on his stomach.

 

"Hey Yifan," he spoke softly as he trailed down to hold my hand, "I have something to tell you."

 

The sound of his voice made me worry, why was he being so quiet? I didn't move but I squeezed his hand to tell him I was listening.

 

"The reason you were coming for dinner was because I'm leaving for America."

 

Well that was unexpected. I really couldn’t find any words words to say other than "Why?"

 

He took a deep breath before speaking again. "There is a procedure that is practiced that could help me get some of my sight back. Since the nerves in

my eyes were undeveloped they are able to fix them. It's actually a few surgeries but over time I will be able to point things out and actually read, and see you."

 

"But you do see me," I pulled him up on top of my chest, grabbing both his hands and placing them on my face, "I don't need you to have your eyesight. I like you just the way you are Chanyeol."

 

"I know but I want to do this for me. To be able to actually see you with my own eyes. And besides I want to make sure my mom is telling the truth that you are really handsome."

 

"Are you saying you think I would be ugly to you?"

 

He couldn't help but snicker as I got defensive over my looks, pouting until his hands then cupped my face. His thumbs searched for my lips and I kissed the pads softly, "Then I'm coming with you."

 

"You can't."

 

"And why not?"

 

"You will be in China by the time I leave. You have that basketball scholarship."

 

"I don't care. I can apply to a university near you."

 

I could see tears swell in his eyes and trail down his cheeks. Yeah it would be a pain to send in applications and then re-apply for scholarship, but I would do it. I want to be there for him and he just made it so much easier for me to stay by his side. With that I leaned up and captured his lips with mine once more, wrapping my arms around him to hold him in place. To kiss him is like some kind of drug that I would use everyday just to feel him. After a few moments we had to separate or else we would have passed out from lack of oxygen.

 

"Stop crying Chanyeol. I want to be there for you."

 

"But why me? I'm blind and a loner. I'm not normal Yifan."

 

"That gives me more of a reason as to why I wanted you."I said, bringing my hand up to poke his nose as a fit of giggles escaped his lips before I felt him snuggle into my neck, "I love you Chanyeol. More than anything in the world."

 

His body stiffened in my grasp and I felt his hands grip tightly on my shirt. I knew from then on I would follow him wherever he went. That I will be the one to hold him when he is upset. To hold his hand when Chanyeol will need me the most. Yeah we are still young but that doesn't mean I can dream of a future with him.

 

"Say it again."

 

"I love you."

 

"I love you, Chanyeol."

 

"Thank you. I love you too."

 

----------

Word Count: 1,383

A/N: This had to be the fluffiest thing I have ever written. Took me a while because the cute was too much. I know a few of you wanted Krisyeol and let me tell you, this ship kills me. Read too many that made my heart hurt lol. I'm usually not very good with genres in this area but I'm pretty proud.

Comment, subscribe,  upvote, if you like <3

Accepting Requests?: No