Boys,Care and Protect

Accepted

This when you speak english

Your point of  view

I unlocked my door, but when I tried to open it, it turned out it was locked? did i left the door opened when I left? I'm pretty sure I locked it. So unlocked my door again, and when I entered I saw Three boys and two girl siting in the couch watching a korean drama "I'm home ".

Wait...

three boys

two girls

" what are you doing here?!?!?!?!?!"  i yelled at my six teachers that was still watching tv. One of them waved his hand, still watching tv "We thought i'd be nice to relax while waiting for you." what the hell. I heard shouting from the kitchen and gave a look to my gunary teacher, he gave me a nod, saying i can be excused. i enetered the kitchen and saw a total mess and two girls playing with... is that... ice cream?

"What are doing with my kitchen, and my ice crea!?" i grabbed my ice cream and put the lid back on "We thought i'd be nice to get some ice cream while watching tv." i feel like a mother, and what the hell is up with the ' we thought i'd'? " You dont even understand korean!" i twitched, completly forgetting the fact that my teachers were combat teachers and can kill you anytime and anywhere. My boxing teacher, Mr Packyuo, punched me in the shoulder, and hard and said "Don't be rude, were learning anyway."  god, why.

" Why are you here?" by now everyone was in the lounge room.

Mr Packyou, my boxing teacher

Miss Micki, my swordswoman teacher

Mr Cair, my gunary teacher

Mr Garin, my piloting teaqcher

Miss Anna, my sails teacher

Miss Mia, my gymnastic teacher

Miss clair, my actual combat teacher

"Im sorry, [Y/N] we must be intruding your house, by not telling we were here."  Miss Mia said with a sorrow look, i stared at her, what else am i soppose to say? "But, were here for a favour, we also quited your job." What!? " Now before you start swearing your head off, I want you to listen to us first."  Mr Cair said with a low voice, he only uses that when its serius, is it the favour? "Just hurry up..." I could care less about the favour, I just want them out. " You remember the Kronas, right?" my eyes widened, and saw a small picture of my past.

RUN Bunny!!! RUU!!!

*BANG*

NII-SAN!!!

"Of course i remember them." My eyes darkened "Well, apperantly, the jackass's daughter loves this kpop band and apparently is hunting them." seriusly! just for a kpop band! "So? what does that have to do with me?"  i crossed my arms in front of me, "since you are the ace at academey, we want you care for this boys and protect them"  he said boys, protect and care in the same sentence. I am Doom! " why cant you find another ace? Me only look after me!" he said boys!

"Your not only doing this for us, for the fans, for YG-oops..." YG! " You couldn't even hold it for 15 seconds!!!" Miss Clair hit Mr Garin "So I have to babysit YG Boys?" i raised my left eye brow, they all nodded, i sighed " Who are the big babies?" they all looked at eachother and said in unsion.

" Big bang"

Well ...

Jiyong's point of view

After Crying and telling my past, YG called us and told us to meet him in his office. for some reason I've got good and bad feeling at the same time,  I don't know why, but it better be a good reason.

When we arrived at the office we saw YG sitting in the chair with a contract, i think, in his hand. Taeyang knocked the door "come in" simple reply " I got news and I think someone needs to look after you boys and I got the perfect person to do so" Did he look after? we can look after our selves YG.

" You can come im now." Then a girl came out wearing a black jeans with a whiote shirt and over it a black open hoodie with dark blue sneakers, " You were that girl that Jiyong hit with his car!" dammit Seungri!, she just waved akwardly, " Jiyong! You hit this pretty lady who is going to pr-uhh Look after you!, we will talk!" then suddenly the girl stood behind him and looked at the pictures and posters and said "it's okay, I wasn't hurt anywere, and besides, i've been through worst." she's been through worst and how did she get there!?

" My name's [Y/N], i'm going to be your babysitter" pretty name for a pretty girl, Wait! What am I thinking!?

" well then boys int-"-" There is no need for introductions, I know there names" daesung then yelled out something that got our hopes up " are you a V.I.P!?" please be a yes " I'm sorry, but I only found out about you today." what the hell was i thinking, of course she just foud out, she didn't even say our stage names, she only said my birth name, why do i feel happy?

"alright, umm you guys are moving to a new apartment, so pack your things and go! [Y/N] know's were the apartment is." Moving! what the hell is going on here?

[Y/N] then walked passed us and said "Come on, i'll help you guys pack" and so we went back to the dorms and just like [Y/N] said she helped us pack. It was pretty fast, normally it would take us and hour or two but with her help in was only thirty minutes. we all rode our cars because we have our own and [Y/N] lead us the way.

When we arrived at our distenatoin and it wasn't a house, it was mansion! I've seen amzing things and places but this is amazing! when we entered, it looked ten times better than the outside, " OMO!!! This is where you live!" Taeyang called out completly amazed like the others, [Y/N] smiled and said " I'm glad you like it, this is where your going to live." she gave us a tour and it was amzing, but I fell like someone doesn't enjoy this at all, I looked around and found all the members smiling even Seunghyun! but when I looked at [Y/N] she had a straight line on her face, I stared at her for a while until she caught me and smiled, it felt fake.

She showed us our rooms and and each of us got a room witha king size bed and our bathrooms! everyone was happy except [Y/N] for some reason. " do you want something to eat?" we all nodded and headed to the dinning table, I went to the kitchen where [y/n] was cooking, "Mind if i help?" I asked she said " No, I don't mind, where the others?" -£there watching Tv"

" are you okay with us staying here." she was quit for a while...I said something wrong.

she smiled and looked up at me " not much but i'm not saying i don't like you guy staying here, it's just the first time i'm doing something for someone else other than myself." I was speechless... was she lonely in this big mansion?

I'm feeling wierd again.

Dragon!why are you going away! You will make me alone!

Bunny...

" Go call the others, we finised!" I looked at [y/n] and, for the first time it felt like she was smiling for real.

 I called the others and we had [y/ff] it was deliciuse and the whole time i was staring [y/n] she was still doing the fake smile. after that we went to our rooms and and i couldn't go to sleep because i thought of what she said, what did she mean doing things for someone else other than herself?