Bunny

Accepted

Jiyong's point of view

Well... That was weird... At first she's all nice and funny second, she's swearing and bieng serius... although she reminds me of Bunny, I wonder how she is? She must be lonely... Nonononono NO! No thinky of Bunny! You hear me Jiyong! no thinky... But... NONONONONO!!!!!!

By the time I think thinking of her I'm already banging my head on the desk where I'm suppose to produce a new song... I am dooooooooomed! I am very very very doooooooooooooooooooom!!!!

"Something wrong?" I looked up and saw Seunghyun. Man I wish I was calm as him

"You can be calm if you tell me or us what's wrong." How'ed know what I was thinking?

" Jiyong... You've been saying things out loud."

...

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!

" SHUT UP!!!!" Shutting my lips.

" What's wrong with you? an hour you were just fine, now you all saying Dooooooooooooooom...What the heck up with that?" I put my face back on my desk and thought for a while... Why am saying doom anyway? There's a lot of times I can't think of something to write but I write anyway... But this is different... I can't write... And I'm thinking HER...

The girl I love.. And lost. I looked up again and realized that everyone was here... Even Daesung, who is suppose  to be in a shooting right now.

" When you arrived?" Just now.

" Just now." Yup " what are you doing here anyway Daesung? Aren't you suppose to be in a shooting?" I ask him folding my arms in front of my chest " They told me it was a day off and Jiyong, we were just driving an hour ago." What is wrong with me today!? " You know that pretty lady was really mysterious, but pretty" everyone looked at the maknae or what we call him Seungri, he was right she was pretty and mysterious.

" Yeah at first she's nice, then she's swearing over the phone"- " That's what I thought to, Taeyang" Taeyang can you read my mind? No answer so no, Then Daesung said something that aide me put my face on my desk again " What was her name again?" Dear lord... If this was anime, I'm pretty sure you could see a sweat drop falling from our faces. I'm losing my cool.

" So why are you guys here anyway?" Putting back my cool " Seughyung called us saying that you were having troubles" lost my cool. DAMMIT!!! I'm banging my head on my desk again and letting anger out of bieng a total idiot right now, " alright! Enough with the god desk and lie down on the bed." I did what taeyang told and lied down on the bed, it felt a little better.

" Now tell us what's wrong?" I looked at Seungri still lieng down and sighed, this is what I feared having to tell them about her.

" It's about this girl-"

" Hyung's got a crush!!!"

* PA*

thaknyou Seughyun

" Anyway, yes it's about this girl, and Daesung's right I do have a crush..." I blushed Instantly when I said the last part, but it disappeared in instant. " I met her when I was 12,she was 12 too. That time it was summer vecation and I didn't like it that much because I miss my friends from school. I went to japan, that's when I met her," I hesitated and took a big breath.

*Star of jiyong's story telling*

I was walking in the park until I saw a little girl, she looked about my age and she was pretty, [Y/HC] puled back in a pony tail, lightly pale skin and she was wearing a dress with bunny ears! I went up to her and she said hi.

" Hi!" I said with a smile!

" Hi" she replied with a smile, " what's your name?" She hesitated " I can't tell you!" She was cheecky and funny, and can do lots of things, but her body was weak,that's what she told me, so I had be to be careful no matter what.

Even if her body was weak, she was fun and happy sort of like a bunny rabbit, I ended up calling her Bunny since she won't tell me her name, and I didn't tell her my name, but she called Dragon, I guess it was because I was wearing a shirt with a dragon that time.

She also had an older brother. He was really nice and caring but, I don't know about her parents, I never saw them just him and Bunny, I called her brother, Hyung. When I went over to her place all I saw were pictures of her and her brother, nobody else just them.

it was the end of summer vacation, and I had to say goodbye, she was crying when I was leaving it hurt me to her cry and I didn't like it, Hyung didn't like it too because it could make her condition worse. I tried many things to make her stop crying, bug it didn't work so I told her will see each other again. That made her a bit happy.

when I came back to japan I went to her house, but when I rang the doorbell, it wasn't Hyung who opened the door or bunny, but instead it was an old lady, " Um.. Excuse be me but, there use to be a little girl living in this house right along with her brother." She gave me a sorrow face and said " I'm sorry, but the Little girl and her brother were in accident" that made me worry a lot " why don't you come in and sit I will tell you about it." I did what I was told and sat down on the couch, it changed a lot.

The lady came back with a glass of water and started explaining " The little girl you were talking about did live here with her brother, but they got in an accident saying that they were in a car crash and the little girl got kidnapped." I nearly fainted " that's what I heard, but I didn't believe that, I think someone killed her brother, but I don't know about the little girl." I thanked the lady and asked if she knew Bunny's name, but she didn't know it too.

*end of Jiyong's story telling*

i looked at everyone and saw them nearly crying, even Seughyun had tears in his now. I realized I was crying to.

Bunny...

where are you.