Chapter 2

Complete
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
First of all, I'm sorry. I said that this chapter will be complete, but I guess I was too addicted with the story line. So It might become multishot. I will finish in chapter 3 or 4 if possible. Hope you guys enjoy the reading and not bored with it. it is my first one shot, so please don't mind me... Keke~

                                                                 

At Sooyoung's bar:

"Yah! Kwon Yuri, seems like you become so famous huh?" Sooyoung said.
 

" What are you talking about?" Yuri asked.
 

"Here read this!" Sooyoung hand Yuri her ipad.
 

"Im Yoona new lover!" Yuri read the article."What the??? Why did my picture in there? And what is this crazy article? Im Yoona lover? Me?" Yuri said in disbelieve.
 

"Yah Kwon! No need to be shy....!" Sooyoung teased.
 

"Yah! Kwon Yuri! You are faster than i expected huh?" Jessica came from behind and said.
 

"Yah! Sica! It's not true. How can I date an annoying actress like her? Gezz..."
 

"But she is not bad! Don't you think she's cute?"
 

"Cute? Ptff... It's annoying."
 

"Jessica-shi! Annyeong haseyo!" Yoona walk toward them.
 

"Why she here?" Yuri whisper to Sica.
 

"Hehe she said she want to talk to you about the news, so I ask her to come here."
 

"Oh Hello Yoona-shi! Wow you getting more and more beautiful!" Sooyoung exclaimed and got pinch by Jessica.
 

"Hi! Yoona-shi! So she's here, and you two can talk now. Me and Sooyoung here will excuse ourselve then." Jessica said.
 

"Oh okay! Thank you Jessica-shi."
 

"Dae!" Sica and Sooyoung said and left but Yuri didn't forget to gave them a dead glare befor walking out of the bar with Yoona trailing behind her again.
 

"Yah! What you want from me?" Yuri asked annoying.
 

"Let's date!" Yoona said cooly.
 

"What??? Hahaha" Yuri chuckle, can't believe what she heard.
 

"Yah! Why you laugh?"
 

"Are you propose to me right now?"
 

"No! Like I said. I gave you a chance to date me."
 

"What the..? Ok! If it make you happy, here it's 9:00 pm. Let's date." Yuri said and Yoona's eyes sparkle.
 

"Really?" Yoona asked excitedly.
 

"Ok! 1 minute has passed. Let's break up!" And again Yuri walk away.
 

"Yah!!!! Stop right there."
 

"What again?"
 

"I can't believe that I just got dump after 1 minute. How can you rejected me?" Yoona asked.
 

"Look Yoona-shi! I don't interested in dating an idol. And you are so pretty that you deserve someone better than me."

"I know I deserve someone better, but my heart just not listen to me. I hate it when it beat like crazy when I am in front of a you, you stupid!" Yoona said angrily and turn away from Yuri trying to hide her tear.
 

Yuri feel guilty and approach Yoona and gave her tissue to wipe her tear.
 

"What? I don't need it. I'm not crying, and I never will." Yoona said and ran back to her car.

 

"Why am I even crying. She is not worth it. I hate you!!!" Yoona said to herself.
 

*
 

Yuri's appartment:

"I'm sorry Yoona-ah! But the thought of being in a relationship make me feel dangerous, and especially it's you, the one who make my heart flutter all the time." Yuri said to herself.
 

Yuri has fallen for Yoona since the first day she saw the girl. She never seen someone as cute as Yoona. The girl was so proud of herself, but it also her charm. Yuri sat infront of her laptop looking at all Yoona's picture. She couldn't help but feel sorry.
 

Yuri never wanted to be in a relationship. She love freedom. Her family all passed away in a car accident, so now she got no one as family, only Jessica and Sooyoung is her closest friends. Yuri scare of the feeling of losing someone you love, so she decide not to love someone, but her heart didn't follow her thought. It has already taken by Yoona.

 

*ring ring*
 

"Yeoboseyo!"
 

"Yuri! Did you and Yoona-shi had a fight?" Jessica on the other line asked.
 

"Umm i don't know. Why?"
 

"She got an accident after she left the bar. It's all over the internet now."
 

"What??? Where is she right now?"
 

"Obvioisly at the hospital."
 

"What hospital? Send me her manager's number."
 

"Okok! Anyway are you going to see her?"
 

"Stop asking and send me the number..." Yuri shouted and Jessica chuckle before hung up and Send Sunny's number to Yuri.

 

*
 

After calling Sunny and know the room number, Yuri rush to the hospital.
 

When she reach there, there are many reporter outside, so she has to be quick without them notice her and got inside.

 

*

"Yoona!" Sunny called Yoona who is busy munching on her chips while watching tv.
 

"Dae Unnie!"
 

"Yuri said she will be here to see you."
 

"Dae???" Yoona eyes went wide. "Unnie!! Took all the food away and clean everything now. And if she asked, let's say that I'm still not wake up yet okay!" Yoona said and pretend to be asleep.
 

Sunny was surprise with her action, but did as told.
 

A while later, Yuri had arrived.
 

"Anneyeong Yuri-shi! "
 

"Oh Hi Sunny-shi! You can just call me Yuri."
 

"Oh ok! You too call me Sunny ok!"
 

"Yeah! So where is Yoona?"
 

"She still not wake up yet. You can go inside and see her."
 

"Oh ok thank you."

 

Yuri walk inside the room and found Yoona on the bed. She sat on the chair near the bed and took Yoona hand and hold it tight.
 

"I'm sorry Yoona-ah! I didn't mean to argue with you."
 

Yuri got up from her seat and lean closer to kiss Yoona's forehead, but then get shock by Yoona action.
 

Yoona open her eyes and peck Yuri's lips, then pretend to be asleep again.
 

"What the???" Yuri was taken aback then began to chuckle. "Since you got the opportunity, why didn't you make it a memorable one?" Yuri teased and Yoona open one of her eyes.
 

"I can?" Yoona sit up and asked excitedly.
 

"So finally you stop pretend to be sick anymore? You!! I was worry to dead and turn out you trick me?"
 

"What? You suddenly said you came and I... Just didn't know what to do... But Yuri! Hehe umm is that true you said you was worry about me to dead?" Yoona asked with her aegyo.
 

"Huh?? I did?? Ahh.. You hear wrong!" Yuri stuttered.
 

"What? I really heard it. Stop lying."
 

"I'm not lying. If you already fine then I guess I should go back now. Bye Yoona." Yuri said and take her leave as fast as possible.

 

"What the?? Why she had to do like that?? Aishh.... Oh my god!! I should have kiss her longer... How stupid....!!! Im Yoona!!!" Yoona is pulling her hair in frustrated.
 

"Yoona! Yuri said... Ahhhh!!! What are you doing?"
 

"Unnie! I'm so stupid. Anyway what did you just say?"
 

"Yuri said that she will treat you dinner after you discharge."
 

"What??? Really?" Yoona's eyes went wide.
 

"Yeah! She said that when you discharge, just call her and she will set the time for a dinner with you."
 

"Unnie! Can I just discharge now?"
 

"W-what? Are you out of your mind?"
 

"Ok... Ok... Let's say that can I discharge tomorrow morning?"
 

"Ok! That sound better. I will talk to Taeyeon."
 

"Dae? No please!!! She will not allow that."
 

"Nope Yoona! I need to tell her, she's your sister!"
 

"My sister? But you sound like you couldn't hide anything from your girlfriend."
 

"W-what?? N-no!!"
 

"I'm not stupid unnie. If you two scare that I will oppose it, just to let you know that I won't."
 

"Jinja?"
 

"Nae! You guys deserve each other." Yoona said and Sunny squeal. "You two got so many thing in common." Yoona add.
 

"Oh really? Like what?" Sunny asked excitedly.
 

"Like you are the same age, and especially the same height. Hahahahaha...." Yoona Laugh out loud.
 

"Yah! Im Yoona! You wanna die?" Taeyeon appear and the two was startle.
 

"Oh unnie you came?"
 

"Oh Taeyeon-ah!"
 

"Yeah I come here to take my girlfriend out on a date, so you superstar have a good night. Bye!" Taeyeon said and drag Sunny out.

Yoona still chuckle at her unnie behavior then remember about dinner with Yuri, she began to squeal alone.
 

 

*
 

Dinner Date:


Because of Yoona popularity, Yuri had no choice, but invite Yoona to her appartment.
 

Yuri was busy preparing food while Yoona is busy preparing her gorgeous self.
 

"Yoona-ah! It look like you are going on stage, you know that?" Taeyeon enter Yoona's room and said.
 

"Yah unnie... This is my opportunity to catch someone I love. I must be perfect."
 

"Omo! So you admit it that you are the chaser here?"
 

"Huh? I.. I.. Nooo... Ummm she love me too, but she just not dare to take a move."
 

"Whatever Yoona. It just your excuses. Anyway I really wanna see the girl that make my sister go gay for." Taeyeon tease.
 

"Yah Unnie! Don't act like you're straight. If I become gay, it was also because of you." Yoona merong.
 

"You little brat!" Taeyeon muttered and left the room.
 

Yoona focus on the mirror again while brushing her hair.
 

"97, 98, 99, 100... Okay! Done!" Yoona said to herself and take her bag and left.

 

"Unnie! I'm leaving. Bye Unnie!"
 

"Okay! Good luck Yoona." Sunny shouted from the kitchen.
 

"You too unnie. Have fun for the night, but don't be too loud ok! The neighbor might complaint... " Yoona said and quickly shut the door befor something fly into her beautiful face.

 

She drove to the address Yuri sent her. But before she go to Yuri appartment, she decide to stop by the cake shop and buy a strawberry cheese cake for Yuri.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter