Chapter 3

Complete
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I'm sorry for the long wait. I just too busy with another ongoing story. Hope you guys enjoy the update.

 

                                                                            

 

Finally YoonYul become a couple, but it isn't the end yet. It was the start of their dating life. The two really into each other,but since Yoona is an idol, her dating life is way too different from others. Today is their first day going out on a date after a week without seeing each other because of Yoona schedule.
 

The rule of their dating life was, they can't go out at day time, so they agree to meet up at 11pm after Yoona done with her schedule.

 

Yuri was waiting inside the car at Yoona's appartment.
 

To be safe, Yuri had to wear hoody and hat to prevent if suddenly there are reporters saw them. She didn't want to ruin Yoona career, so she doesn't mind hiding it.

 

Yoona came out with a thick coat, scaft, and hat. She get inside the car and hug Yuri tight.
 

"Baby!! I miss you so much." Yoona said.
 

"Whao!! What to do? You seems to be so into me!!"
 

"Ptff... So full of yourself Kwon Yuri." Yoona merong.
 

"Did you eat yet?" Yuri asked.
 

"Not yet. I'm hungry, let's go and find something to eat?"
 

"Aniyo! People might recognize you."
 

"Wae! I am fine. We can just reveal about us."
 

"No... I don't want to ruin your career."
 

"But..."
 

"No But. I made you kimbab. Here eat it. And here I bought this coffee for you as well. We might going to stay up late." Yuri hand Yoona the food and drink.
 

"Wow! My seobang is so caring. I'm going to be so spoile."
 

"Haha... There are more to go baby!" Yuri smirk and Yoona chuckle with her cockiness.
 

"So where are you going to take me?" Yoona asked.
 

"To a place that you will never forget."
 

"Whao!! I'm curious."
 

*

 

After driving for 30 minutes, they had arrive their destination.
 

"So is it the place?"
 

"Yep."
 

"Are you serious baby? You bring me to Nam San Tower at this timing?"
 

"Yeah! Who ask you to be so famous? we can't come in a day time."
 

"Ohh I can't help. I just born to be so gorgeous."
 

"Oh here you go again Im Yoona."
 

"Yah! So what are we gonna do? It's almost mid-night already, we can't go up there."
 

"Who said we can't?"
 

"Don't tell me you gonna take out a broom and let us ride it there like a witch."
 

"Oh my god!! Do you still watching cartoon network Im Yoona?"
 

"Whatever. Tell me what are we going to do."
 

"Let's go!" Yuri drag Yoona to the cable car station.

"Anneyeonghaseyo! It's me Yuri who talk to you earlier." Yuri talk to an ajussi who stood inside the station.
 

"Oh Yuri-shi! Please wait for a moment." The ajussi go inside and started the cable car.
 

"Yul! You know him?"
 

"Of course not. Someone gave me his phone number and I called him before we met."
 

"But how can he allow us to go there at this hour?"
 

"It is a secret baby!" Yuri grin at her and Yoona just gave back an annoying expression.

 

"Yuri-shi! You can get inside now."
 

"Thank you so much ajussi!" Yuri bow politely and drag Yoona inside.
 

The old man didn't seems to regconize Yoona at all since she already cover face by hat and scaft.

They get on the cable car and Yoona began to ask again.
 

"Hey! How can you-"
 

"Babe! I told you it secret. Just enjoy it okay?"
 

"But I don't like it when you got secret with me." Yoona pouted and Yuri gave in.
 

"Awww okay okay! Jessica know the manager of this building and she help me with that."
 

"Ahhh I see...."
 

"Satify?" Yuri asked and Yoona nodded.
 

"Aigoo!!!" Yuri mess Yoona hair up.
 

"Yah! Don't do that."
 

"Don't worry! I still love you after all."
 

"Really?"
 

"Nae!"
 

"Pinky promise?"
 

"Yeh yeh!" They hook their finger together and Yuri pull Yoona into a hug. Yoona chuckle and snuggle closer to Yuri.
 

They reach the place where there are many key lock up and they lock their keys while writting their name on it.
 

"So my fate will lock with you from now on." Yuri said.
 

"Not only your fate. I want to lock your heart too."
 

"Eh?"
 

"Not only heart. I need to lock you with me too." Yoona command, then Yuri fell silent.
 

"Yoona!"
 

"Hmm?"
 

"What if.. Umm..."
 

"If what?"
 

"Ahh nothing." Yuri don't want to ruin the moment, so she just shrug it off.
 

Yuri wanted to ask Yoona that, if someday she need to leave Korea and go on explore again, will Yoona follow her, but she know that it's too selfish to ask Yoona that question.
 

"Yul! Look! That star is so bright."
 

"Oh yeah!"

 

*

 

3 months later:

 

*ring ring*
 

"Yeoboseyo?"
 

"Yul! I got schedule this afternoon. I will see you in the evening okay?" Yoona said from the other line.
 

"Ok! I also gotta go and take a picture for a photoshoot. Jessica ask me to help one of her friend."
 

"Ahh I see... Okay then. I also going to do a photoshoot too."
 

"Oh what a cincidence!"
 

"Keke... I gotta go baby! Bye I love you."
 

"I love you too." and with that, they hung up.

 

It's been 3 months already that they are in a relationship, but their love is still had it limit because Yuri don't want to rush thing. She want to ask Yoona to move in with her, but she scare that the media will find out and also last week, she heard from her friend in England that their is some place that they just discover and Yuri really want to go and began her exploring again. She is trying to find the right time to talk with Yoona about that.
 

"Maybe I should tell her tonight." Yuri thought.
 

*
 

Yuri reach at the photo studio and prepare her camera. Then a girl came close to her and tap her shoulder. Yuri turn around and the girl squeal.
 

"Yuwreee....." The girl called her.
 

"Fany?"
 

"Yeah it's me! I miss you so much! Why didn't you call me when you're here?" Tiffany said and hug Yuri tight.
 

Yoona walk into the studio and the sight of her girlfriend caught her eyes, but the moment she was
about to call out for Yuri, the sight of another girl hugging her Yuri make Yoona blood boil in anger. She walk fast toward the two and pull Tiffany out of Yuri.
 

"Yah!" Yoona shouted.
 

"Oh Im Yoona? What's wrong with you?" Tiffany asked.
 

"What are you doing?" Yoona asked.
 

"Hugging my ex! Wae? Is something wrong?"
 

"You can't touch her."
 

"and why can't I? Who are you to stop me?" Tiffany said and Yoona lost control, but before the two began the cat fight, Yuri already grab Yoona's hand and drag her away from Tiffany.
 

"Fany! I will talk to you later." Yuri said and drag Yoona to her dressing room.
 

Tiffany finally realize that Yuri and Yoona must be hiding something, and that something must be related to Yoona's secret love and it is Kwon Yuri. Tiffany form a devil smile on her face and walk toward her dressing room.

 

*
 

Yoona's dressing room:
 

"Who is she?" Yoona asked angrily.
 

"I thought you know her already? She's also a model." Yuri is playing dumb.
 

"Yah! I'm asking you, what relationship between you and her."
 

"She... Ummm... My ex..."
 

"And why did you let her hug you?"
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter