Final

Complete
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Final:


Yuri lead Yoona to her parents's grave that placed near a big tree not really far from the villa.
 

"So here we are... Anneyeong Umma Appa!  Here I want you to know my girlfriend Yoona." Yuri said to the grave.
 

Yoona was speechless. She never thought that Yuri would bring her here.
 

'Does that mean she is sure about our relationship?' Yoona thought. 'Aniyo! Im Yoona, you're over excited yourself...' she shook the thought away when Yuri called her.
 

"Yoong?"
 

"Eh??"
 

"You seems spacing out, are you okay?"
 

"Umm sorry... I was just too surprise that you bring me here."
 

"I want to tell you more about me. I'm sorry that I've never open up to you about myself."
 

"Aniyo! Actually we have never been open up much to each other about family and stuff. I would love to hear, if you are ready to tell me about yourself." Yoona said and Yuri smile sweetly at her.
 

After Yoona bow toward the grave, Yuri hold her hand and lead her way to a nearest bench under a big tree.
 

"So what do you want to know first?"
 

"Ummm whatever you want to tell, I'm willing to here it all."
 

"Ummm where shall I start? Ummm okay! So this place I mean this mountain used to be my parents, but it's mine now."
 

"Jinja? This whole mountain?"
 

"Yeah! Wait! Don't be surprise..."
 

"Okay! Go on!"
 

"This is where my parents met. My mom and my dad love mountain and they also love climbing."
 

"So they fall in love and have you?"
 

"Yeah! So my turn to ask question. What about your parents?"
 

"My parents? I have no idea how they look like. Unnie never tell me about anything related to them. I always ask her about them, but end up got ignore by my unnie. She always being so sensitive about that topic, so I just give up and not asking her anymore."
 

"Didn't that bother you? Didn't you want to know why?"
 

"I do Yuri. But I grew up in Unnie's care, so she was like a mother to me already. I guess because I don't have parents, that's why I tend to be stronger than other kids, but you know the stronger you are, the more lonely you feel."
 

"I'm sorry for digging your past."
 

"No Yul! We are being open up to each other. And I know I can trust you and this is what I should do."
 

"You know, my parents are the one who teach me how it feel to be loved, but the time they're gone, no one could make me feel like that again until..." Yuri pause and pull Yoona close to her and put her forehead againt Yoona. And put Yoona's hand on her chest to feel her heart beat "Until you, the most beautiful thing that happen to cross my life and make me want to have to be my own. The most beautiful princess who I  thought that only exist in the fairly tale.  The most beautiful girl that I'm willing to give my all just to have you by my side. The one I'm willing to throw my freedom away, so I could be with. It's you Im Yoona. The only person that I love today, and will always love until the last second of my life." Yuri said and close the gap between them.
Tears of joys roll down Yoona's eyes while they were kissing. Yuri could feel it and she decide to deepen the kiss and hug Yoona tightly. There is no word needed.
 

They kiss until they ran out of air and pull away while looking deep into each other's eyes.
 

Yuri smile sweetly at Yoona and wipe Yoona's tears away.
 

"Yoona! I got something to give you."
 

"Jinja? What is it?" Yoona stop crying and asking excitedly.
 

Yuri pulled out a small box from her bag and gave it to Yoona.
 

"What is it?" Yoona asked, but her mind already guess that it was a ring, but it weird that Yuri want her to open it herself.
 

"Open it!"
 

Yoona open and her face look a bit disappointed.
 

"Yul! What was this puzzle piece for?" Yoona asked confused
 

"Ummm you will know later. Are you hungry?"
 

"Yeah kinda..."
 

"Let go back and have our dinner then."
 

"Okay!"
 

"Umm Yoona! I want to say something to my parents abit. You can go and wait for me at the villa."
 

"Oh okay! Take your time babe!"
 

"Thank you baby!"
 

Yoona bow toward the grave and walk back to the villa first.
 

After make sure that her girlfriend left, Yuri began to talk.
 

"Umma Appa! You must be surprise that I'm bringing someone here right? Well I guess when love come, no matter how much you try to avoid it, you just can't. I've been trying to escape from love because I can't face the feeling of losing someone important to me again, but she came into my life and make me realize that if you love someone and don't want to lose them, you have to be by their side and protect them. You two will support me right? If you support me and thought she is the right person for me, please make my plan success Umma Appa. I will move on from the past. I will be no longer lonely, so I hope you two also be happy in heaven. Good bye Umma Appa!" Yuri bow and leave to find her lover.

 

They left the mountain and back to Seoul.
 

"I've heard that this restaurant has a nice steak. Wanna try?" Yuri asked while showing Yoona her phone.
 

"Umm okay! I'll try and call them."
 

"Okay!"
 

Yoona then call the restaurant.
 

"Yeoboseyo! This is xxxx restaurant."
 

"Nae! I want to book the table. Is there any VIP room available?"
 

"Oh sorry Miss, we only have the normal table left."
 

"Oh Jinja? Umm then I will book a table for 2 person. We will be there in 15 minutes."
 

"Nae! Can I have your name miss?"
 

"Yoona! Im Yoona!"
 

"Oh Yoona-shi! If I'm not wrong, you are Im Yoona the famous actress?"
 

"Nae, is something wrong?"
 

"I'm sorry! We will settle the VIP place for you."
 

"Aniyo Aniyo! Nomal table is fine."
 

"Uhhh okay if you say so. See you soon Yoona-shi!"
 

"Nae!"
 

Then Yoona hung up.
 

"Yoong? No VIP table available?"
 

"Yeah they said it's not available. So I just book the normal table."
 

"What? How can you do that? Let's just go to other place then."
 

"Aniyo! Yul, it's fine. It's been a year since we dating. I guess it should be time to open up about this relationship. We don't have to hide it anymore."
 

"But it might ruin your career."
 

"Please! Listen to me for once!!!! " Yoona gave her puppy eyes.
 

"But-"
 

"Okay I will wear my hat."
 

"Ummmmm..... Okayyyy...." Yuri finally gave in.

 

15 minutes later they reach the restaurant and get inside.
 

People didn't seems to notice them even they knew it's Yoona, since they are girls. But while eating Yoona saw something on Yuri's mouth and wipe it for her. People started to watch their action. Some even took photo.
 

Yuri notice it, but Yoona seems to be carefree about that. Suddenly a man with a camera approach them. Seems like he is a reporter.
 

"Anneyeong Yoona-shi right?"
 

"Oh Nae! It's me."
 

"would you mind if I want to ask you some question?"
 

"Ummm...." Yoona was cut off when Yuri speak up.
 

"Can't you see that we are in the middle of dinner?" Yuri said coldly.
 

"Oh excuse me, what is the relationship between you two? You guys seems too close."
 

"Ajjusshi? What do you mean?" Yoona asked.
 

"Is she your new girlfriend?"
 

"Y-" Yoona was about to tell him, but Yuri drag Yoona out of the restuarant after put the money on the table. They ran to the car and drive off.
 

The reporter smirk and look at the photo he had taken.

 

*
 

In the car:
 

Yuri drove away from the restaurant and stop at a side road when she make sure no one follow them.
 

"Yoona!" Yuri speak up.
 

"Dae?"
 

"What were you thinking?"
 

"Look Yul, I told you, we didn't have to hide anymore."
 

*ring ring* Yoona's phone rang.
 

Yoona look and saw Sunny's name, but she hung up and turn off her phone.
 

"Why didn't you pick up Yoong?"
 

"I already what she's going to say."
 

*ring ring* this time, Yuri's phone rang.
 

Yuri was about to pick up, but Yoona snatch her phone and turn it off.
 

"Yoong?"
 

"Trust me Yul! We don't need to care about it. I already think about it over and over again. If it mean that dating you will ruin my career, then let it ruined. I don't want to hide. I love you and it's true. I don't care anymore Yul."
 

"I know and I believe in you Yoong! But-"
 

"Yul! Don't say anything and enjoy our night. Tomorrow is another day. I will think about it tomorrow. For now! I only want to stay and spend my beautiful night with you."
 

"So you will stay over my place tonight? Don't you have any schedule tomorrow?"
 

"I told you tomorrow is another day. All schedule may change also I guess. Let's go home... I feel tired, I want to rest with you."
 

"Okay! Princess.... But tonight we won't stay at my appartment."
 

"Then where are we staying? In the car?"
 

"Hahahaha... Nope! How can I make you suffer?? We will reach there soon."
 

"Okay! Let's go now!"
 

"Dae!!!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter