Chapter 1

Complete
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yoona! Are you in there?" Sunny, Yoona's manager called for her.
 

"....."
 

There are no response from Yoona, and the door is unlock.
Sunny open the door and saw Yoona lay flat on the floor.
 

"Yoona? Omoooo..... Yoona!!! HELP!!! HELP!!!!!!"

 

*
 

Outside the emergency room:
 

"Taeyeon-ah! What are we going to do?" Sunny said out of frustrated.
 

"Sunny-ah! Calm down will you?"
 

"Aren't you worry? Omg! Soon the media will be here...."
 

"She's my sister. How come I'm not worry about her? But what we need to do right now is calm down and wait for her result. And about the media, please tell the agency to block them for us."
 

"The agency able to block them, but the rumour that Yoona commit suiside because of Lee Seung Gi will spread around. What am I going to do? The rumour about broke up, just die down and now another one came."
 

Taeyeon has no choice but pull Sunny into a hug.
 

"Everything will be alright Sunny-ah! And we all know that the rumor is not true. It will be spread around tomorrow, but it will not last that long, believe me. And Yoona wouldn't care much about it. For now let wait for her to wake up first. Okay!" Taeyeon said patting Sunny back and Sunny just nodded and stay quietly inside the hug.

 

"Excuse me! Who is Im Yoona's family?" The nurse came out and asked the two.
 

"Oh it's me! How was she?" Taeyeon release Sunny from the hug and talk to the nurse.
 

"She just seems to have a fever and taking sleeping pill, that's why she fainted. But her fever already stop. We just need to wait for her to wake up and check up again. So now we will transfer her to the VIP Room. And you have to go and complete some information at the counter later."
 

"Oh okay! Thank you Ms! I'll be there soon." Taeyeon said, then the nurse just bow and left.
Sunny sigh in relief.
 

"You go and stay with Yoona. I will go the counter. I'll be back later." Taeyeon said and Sunny nodded and
did as told.
 

*

"Yoh! Dude! So you finally decide to stay here?" Sooyoung asked the raven hair girl sitting beside her.
 

"For now, Yes. But once I found a new interesting place, I might gonna go again." the other girl replied then sipping on her wine glass.
 

"Why don't you just stay her and open your personal studio? Why have to travel around? Aren't you tired?"
 

"You know Soo! I wanted to be a photograper because I want to explore the world and capture every places I visited, not because I wanted to open a studio and make a lot of money when all I could do is only stay at one place."
 

"I know buddy! But at least you should have enough time to enjoy your life and fall in love."
 

"Enjoy the life? Fall in love? Hahaha I've been through all of that."
 

"Nah! Fall in love you mean was just a one night stand you had when you travel around. Don't you want to be in a serious relationship?"
 

"You mean getting married?"
 

"Uh huh!"
 

"Oh come on Soo! Getting married and being lock in a prison is nothing different. I love freedom, so I never thought about that."
 

"Guess you haven't meet your other half yet."
 

"Maybe not gonna meet forever. Lol! So what about you? How was you and Sica?"
 

"Wae? Do you miss me Kwon Yuri?" Jessica join the table.
 

"Oh Baby! You came!" Sooyoung said and give Jessica a sweet peck on the lips.
 

"Nah! As I see you two is still so cheesy." Yuri tease.
 

"Shut up Yul! How have you been?" Jessica asked Yuri.
 

"Just so so."
 

"Still being a player as always?" Jessica said and the three of them burst out laughing.
 

"Hahaha nah! It was because they throw themselve at me, so why not eat while the food is infront of you."
 

"Ewww You cocky Kwon!" The couple gave Yuri a puke expression.
 

The three of them end up chilling the night away in the bar that own by Sooyoung.

 

*
 

At the hospital:

Yoona slowly open her eyes and found herself in a hospital room.
 

"MANAGER!!!!! SUNNY UNNIE!!!!!!" Yoona scream out loud and Sunny woke up from the sofa panicking.
 

"What happen? What happen?" Sunny ran to Yoona.
 

"You! You are the reason why I am here." Yoona pointed angrily at Sunny.
 

"What? Why me?" Sunny was dumbfounded.

 

Flashback:

"Yoona-ah! If you feel not well, you better take the medicine before we leave." Sunny told Yoona.
 

"Ok unnie! But where is the medicine?"
 

"It's in the bathroom locker."
 

"Oh ok!"
 

Yoona walk toward the locker and open it.
 

"Which one! Ah!!! Should be this one." She smile and took the pill.
 

Yoona walk back to her make up table and began to do the make up.
20 minute later, Yoona lose her balance as her eyes drop and her body lay flat on the floor.

End of flashback

 

"So is it my fault?" Sunny raise her brow.
 

"Yeah it is. How come you told me that the medicine is there but you never mention which one is the fever
medicine."
 

"Oh my god! I feel like I am taking care of the toddler." Sunny muttered.
 

"What did you just say?"
 

"Nothing!"
 

"I heard you unnie. And I am not a toddler." Yoona merong at Sunny.
 

"Oh Yoona you awake already?" Taeyeon came inside the room.
 

"Dae unnie. Can I go back home now?" Yoona asked.
 

"No not now Yoona. All the reporter waiting for you in front of the hospital. You should stay here one or two days first."
 

"What?? Why are they waiting for me?"
 

"They all thought that you trying to commit suicide after broke up with Lee Seung Gi."
 

"Dae? Me? Commit SUICIDE? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME? ME! IM YOONA TOP STAR IN KOREA commit suicide because I broke up with him? How ridiculous. I didn't even love him. We were force by the agency to be dating for godness sake. Aishhh... I'm going to go crazy soon."
 

"Calm down Yoona. Thing will get better soon."Sunny said.
 

"Whatever! Sunny Unnie... I want chicken feets with Suju. Can you get it for me?" Yoona said.
 

"What the??? Im Yoona, is your brain okay? You going to drink Suju in the hospital? Are you like out of your mind?" Taeyeon scold her.
 

"But I want to eat."
 

"Shut up and rest." Taeyeon said and turn to Sunny."Sunny-ah, you haven't had your dinner yet right?"
 

"Nope. Not yet!" Sunny replied.
 

"Ok! Let's go and have dinner together then. And you Yoona, stop ordering people around. You better learn how to take care of yourself."
 

"UNNIE!!!" Yoona whine but Taeyeon just drag Sunny out and Sunny wave Yoona good bye with a slow motion making Yoona gave her an icy glare before plopping herself on the bed frowning.

*

Few days later:

Yoona finally got discharge. Since Taeyeon said that she should learn how to take care herself, Yoona asked Sunny to bring her own car to the hospital and she will drive by herself without Sunny. She asked Sunny to parked the car at a small park near the hospital because the media will follow her if they saw her car.
 

Yoona got the spare car key in her bag, so Sunny just park the car there for her and left.
 

Yoona wearing a black hoody with a white short. She put on her sunglasses and walk passed the reporter without them noticed.
Yoona smirk satify with her skill and head to where her car park.
 

*ring ring*
 

Her phone rang and it was no one other than her manager.
 

"Yeoboseyo?"
 

"Yoona-ah! Did you found your car?"
 

"Not yet. I am still on my way unnie. Wae?"
 

"Oh you have an appointment with the CEO of the Lotte Mall. She want to meet you and discuss about the contract of the CF this year."
 

"Oh you mean Miss Jung?? Umm Jessica Jung?"
 

"Yeah! It's her."
 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter