D-4

Again

Just 4 more days....

Kai's POV:

She's not making any improvement...In fact, she's getting worse..I can only hope for a miracle.... But there seems to be none... Even her doctor was prepared to give her up...But I will not let it happen...Never...

"Actually, we think it's the best for her for us to pull off the surviving kit...She's suffering right now..." The doctor said.

"No way! I will not give her up! Even if you doctors do, i won't!! Don't think about messing with her life!" I shouted back. My parents were trying to calm me down. D.O hyung and Suho hyung were there too to hold me back.

"Mr Kim, this is for her good...Please do consider..." the doctor continued.

"No!" I shouted and ran out of his office, to her ward. D.O hyung and Suho hyung came after me.

"Mi...you have to stay with me...even if its just these last few days...we'll spend it together..." I said to her.

"Actually, Kai, the doctor is right...she's suffering--" Suho hyung said but i cut him off.

"Not you hyung.." I said.

"Just look at her...Jongin..look at her..." Suho hyung said. I looked. She was so weak, so pale, so skinny. She was suffering. But i don't want her to leave me so soon. I don't want to face up to it. I'm a coward. I don't care. I don't care anymore.

"calm down..we'll wait for you outside..." D.O hyung said and dragged Suho hyung out.

Mi...are you in pain? Please tell me... I miss your voice... Mi...don't leave me...

I held onto her hand and looked at her. I hope she can hear me, hear my heart.

Miyeon's POV:

I was with him, with Mr and Mrs Kim, with Suho oppa and D.O oppa. We were at the hospital. The doctor suggested something. I was shocked. Jongin was shocked too. And he was so worked up. I knew he care a lot for me. It's too much for him. I don't want to leave him so soon too.

"Mi..you have to stay with me..even if it is just these last few days...we'll spend it together.." he said to me. Of course i will... I will be with you...always...

Mi..are you in pain? Please tell me.. i miss your voice..Mi..don't leave me...

I heard his heart. I heard what you say Jongin. Clearly. I won't leave you. I don't want to leave you. I'm not in pain.