2

That Should Be Me

flashback

 

Dara was left  at their dorm because the other girl went to their home as they are going to be busy soon for their world tour. So they want to spend at least tonight with their family. Since Daras hometown, Busan was several hours away she cant go home.

Feeling lonely at their dorm, she decided to call her long time boyfriend, Jiyong, who she hasnt seen for a while now,as he was busy doing his own business. 

 

'Hello?' He said as he picked up his phone.

 

'Jiyongie? are you busy? can you accompany me? the girls are out, I'm alone here' Dara shyly asked.

 

'Aww babe, I would love to go there right now but Teddy Hyung and I are working on a song right now, Im sorry' he replied

 

'Ow. Its okay babe, no drama's, I;ll just sleep then. Bye!' she tried to hide the disappointment in her voice.

 

She was beyond sad. She missed him so much. She can still remember when He would put everything aside when he feels she's feeling loney or alone. She used to  be his world. But not anymore,

 

She cant take the loneliness anymore, she feels she would go crazy if she wont leave the dorm. So she got her car keys and drove off  to her happy place, Han River.

 

It was 2 am so there was almost no one around..

 

'Perfect' she thought.

 

She sat down on one of the benches. She shivered as the cold wind brushes her skin. She wa\s reminded of the coldness of her relationship with Jiyong. One by one her tears fall. She kept it inside for too long. She knows its not the same anymore. She knew every escapade he has but never did dare to confront him bec she loves him too damn much. She was scared of losing him. But now, she feels drained. She feels empty.

 

Suddenly, A guy in a hoodie handed her a handkerchief. She was so scared thinking it may be a lunatic or some sort.

 

'Dont be scared, I thought you might need this to wipe your tears away' he said as he offers the hanky.

 

She's supposed to be scared now that he seated beside her, but she feels unexpectedly comfortable with him.

 

'You know what they say? Sometimes it feels talking to a stranger because you know they cant judge you. So if you want someone to listen to you, I'm all ears.' the guy with the hoodie said.

 

'What are you going to do when you feel the one you love so much dont love you anymore?' She said as she opened up to him.

 

'Hmmmm. Tough question.' he started

 

'But if i feel, its not the same anymore, then I'll let her go. I would not want to tie her up with me. I mean, I love her so I would want her to be happy and if that means her being with someone else, then so be it, even if it breaks m heart. Atleast one of us is happy right?' he told her

 

She cant help but think that Jiyong must love Kiko so much that he cant seem to avoid her despite all the rumor that they had that he knows might break her heart. This guys is right, I must let go.

 

Dara and the mysterious guy talked about a lot of stuff as if they already knew each other before.Dara is really comfortable with the guy and she felt like a huge thorn was taken out of her heart. It was really indeed good to talk to a stranger.

 

'Hey,it's already late, I think you should go home now' he said

 

'Omo. youre right, I didnt notice the time. I should be going.But can I atleast see you and know your name?' she asked

 

The guy removed his hoodie and she was shocked to see a familiar face.

 

A face that she has seen for sometimes now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Hi Darashi, I'm Kris'

 

 

and that's how she met him.