4

That Should Be Me

LUHAN;

 

From; Dara-yah

Goodmorning too Luhannie. I wish you have a great day. Dont forget to buy me something huh? kkk Just Kidding. See you when you get back! Pyoong!

 

 

 

You're all probably wondering, how in the world we met. right?

 

Well meeting her was very unexpected. 

 

Lets just say, I was lucky to be friends with her brother, which she adores so much.

 

Cheondoong never planned to introduce me to her sister, its just so happened that when she needed something from him,

we were together at that time. 

 

Destiny probably.

 

We were just hanging out when her sister called.

 

''Neh Noona" Cheondoong answered his phone. 

 

"Oh, You need it now noona? Arasso, I'll meet you at your favourite cafe then." he continued. I was wondering if SHE is the one he is about to meet. Oh dear heavens, i wish it was HER. 

 

"Luhannie I need to meet someone, I hope you dont mind" He asked. I felt sad. I thought he'll bring me with him.

 

"Ah, Neh. It's okay." I lied.

 

"Pabo, You're coming with me, we have to go shopping remember?"

 

"I trust you enough to let you meet her" 

 

We arrived to where I assumed HER favourite cafe. It was nice, not what I was expecting though. It seems very private.

 

"Dont worry about Sasaengs when you're here" Cheondoong told me.

 

We entered the cafe and I was sweating like crazy probably because I'm about to meet her.

 

"Gaedongie!!" Wow was that a voice of an angel?

 

"Noona, you're embarassing me" 

 

There I saw the person I was looking forward to see. She was standing in front of me. I cannot bring myself to even blink, afraid that this Goddess might disapper.

 

"YAH!!!" someone hit my head so bad.

 

"My noona is saying Hi Luhan, You look like you saw a ghost" Aigoo, Cheondoongie, if she was a ghost, I would kill myself right now so I can be with her.

 

"Omo. Annneyong, Sandara sunbaenim, I'm Luhan."

 

"Aigoo, Just call me Dara noona like Cheondoongie arasso. Nice to meet you Luhanie"

 

Oh gosh, I think I'm blushing right now, Ottoke.

 

That is where our story began.