1

That Should Be Me

Jiyong's Pov

 

" You heard the news? 2 guys talked to Sajangnim to asked Dara out " 

I heard someone said. So another guy, or should I say guys who wanted to take her out. So news already spead like wildfire huh?

It's just been weeks since we broke up Dara. And they are already fighting to be with you. 

 

flashback.

" Please Dara, dont do this to me. Don't leave me like this. You know I love you so much right? I wont be able to go on without you babe" I told her. I love her too damn much, I may have sinned but I know she's the only one for me. Damn Jiyong, you're one hell of a er. You'll lose her now.

" I loved you so much Jiyong. How long has it been huh? 7 years? All this time I stayed with you, Never believed in any RUMORS about you. Never did ask for you to explain them, because I love you too damn much. This heart just wont hear what my mind keeps on telling it. That you have other girls. Ji I know I'm no Einstein but I'm not stupid either, I know a sign when I see one. You had an affair with other girls while we're together. I was just so afraid to confront you because I'm so scared of losing you.But Its just too much now, I cant feel anything anymore. I think I need to be away from you. I want to find myself. Myself without you Ji. I'm sorry "

She said tears filling her eyes. Walking out of me. Walking out of my Life.

I love you Dara, But you're right, I placed you in a cage for far too long, I'll let you fly on your own now.

end of flashback.

Dara's Pov

'Yah Unnie! Another flowers for you again, Aigoo, our dorm feels like a garden now.' Chaerin said as she heaved a sigh. 

I've been recieving a lot of flowers ever since rumor of me and Jiyong breaking up. What's funny is that we havent confirmed our relationship to anyone outside of YG yet I think all of them knew. 

I looked at the card that was with the flowers and read it.

 

Dara,

I know it feels like it's too soon. You dont have to say anything, I knew your relationship with GD. Well i guess the whole world knew about it. Who wouldnt? He branded you as his. All the couple thing, yeah we noticed it.But enough of that, I know how hard this is for you, But if ever you'll need someone to listen to you, Pls know I'm always here.I liked you ever since Dara, But hey I'm not rushing you ok? I can wait. 

You already know my number so just hit me up if you wanna talk to someone okay? Pls dont be awkward with me huh? 

Love,

Kris