The Peace-Maker

Broken

"Where the are they?" Kyungsoo asks for the umpteenth time. For the past hour the members have been waiting for Luhan, Sehun, Xiumin, and Jongdae so they could go out to eat but no one has seen them since practice yesterday. Jongin has been trying to calm his boyfriend down but all he's really doing is annoying Kyungsoo even more. 

"I'm sure they'll be here soon, baby." 

"You said that ten minutes ago. Shut up."

Tao has tried calling Sehun, so has Jongin. Suho texted Jongdae and Xiumin while both Chanyeol and Baekhyun called Luhan several times, yet no one got through to either missing member. Kyungsoo is this close to saying it and leaving without them. He actually  tried a while ago but Suho told him to wait for everyone to get here -of course the leader would say something like that. 

Right as Kyungsoo is about to stand up, his patience running out, Sehun enters the dorm with a rosy face. Though his balance is on-point, it's obvious he has some liquor in his system. Being the concerned friend he is, Jongin rushes to his side, asking him if he's alright and why he went out drinking knowing he isn't of age. 

"Are you my mom? Shut up, you're giving me a headache." Sehun deadpans as he pushes his best friend away from him. "Are we gonna go out to eat, or what?" 

That was the last straw for the absolutely-pissed-off Do Kyungsoo. First he's over an hour late, then he pushes Jongin, and now he has the audacity to say this? "Are you ing kidding me? Listen here, you little , I'm getting real tired of your bull." he growls as he gets up from the couch and marches in front of the youngest. Though he's a good few inches shorter and he has to look up to Sehun, he's isn't the least bit intimidated by the glare he's receiving. "I see why Luhan chose Xiumin over you." the older male spits out. 

No one was expecting him to snap like that. Very, very awkwardly, Chanyeol shuffles over to Kyungsoo and gently pulls him away before things got violent. Nobody wants to get hit by an angry Do Kyungsoo, nobody. 

Suho stands up and clear his throat, getting the attention of most of the members. "Uh-well, we might as well just leave now, it's getting late and I'm starving." He ignores when he hears Kyungsoo mumble under his breath saying something about 'been said that.' Without a word everyone quickly walks out of the dorm and make their way into the van. 



He knows everyone is wondering where he is, why he isn't home. But he doesn't bother to call anyone or actually go back home. Instead he just stares at the colorful blueberries and strawberry and oranges slices on his plate. The fruit on the cream colored plate reminds him of Sehun's old hair. The rainbow hairstyle was always his favorites on his former boyfriend. He would always play with the colorful locks, envious the Sehun could pull it off while he himself would most likely end up looking stupid as hell. A sad smile makes it's way onto Luhan's face as he continues to stare at the breakfast in front him. 

When he hears a worried voice call out his name he jumps, snapping back into reality. He didn't hear anyone enter the kitchen. Turning around, he sees a concerned looking Jinki staring at him. Luhan greets the other male with a small bow and slight smile. The look he was receiving doesn't make him feel any better. Pity isn't what he wants from Jinki, from anyone. 

"How are you feeling?" Jinki asks, breaking the silence, as he sits down on the stool opposite the Chinese male. When Luhan mumbles out a quiet 'fine' he almost wants roll his eyes. It's pretty obvious he was slowly but surely dying inside. When the brunette had knocked on his door in the wee hours of the morning, it was obvious he wasn't fine. Though the two of them aren't really that close, there was no way Jinki could have said no, he was sure there was a good reason for him asking to stay at his dorm for the night. Jinki didn't bother to ask him a million questions, knowing it would most likely make it worst, so he just stepped to side and Luhan bowed gratefully and made his way to the living-room. 

Being the nosy and straightforward guy he is, Kibum asked the questions everyone was dying to know. But stopped once he noticed Luhan's lip quiver and eyes water. The members told him he could stay as long as he needed (or whenever his manager told him he had to leave). They even blew up the blow-up bed in Jinki's room for him. After a while Kibum went out to film for 'We Got Married', Minho left for a run, and Taemin and Jonghyun went lord knows where, leaving an awkward Jinki who doesn't know how to deal with the broken Luhan in front of him. 



Xiumin doesn't know how to answer the question. There is no maybe or I don't know as an answer choice. It has to be yes or no. Does he still love Luhan? Is he still madly in love with his band mate that broke his heart not just once, but twice? This is probably the hardest question he's been asked in a while. All of the good memories they have together always bring a smile to his face. Like when he realized their relationship had turned into more than a publicity stunt. When Luhan told him he loved him for the first time. Though he feels bad about it, he'll never forget how happy he was he saw the look on Sehun's face when Luhan chose him over the maknae, the first time. He looked so broken, so torn, but it made Xiumin smile. Does that make him a bad person? 

Jongdae knows Xiumin knows about his feelings. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. He is truly, madly, deeply in love with Xiumin and hurts him to see the love of his life so down over a man that did him wrong multiple time. If Xiumin was with him everything would be different. There wouldn't be any cheating, no back-stabbing, and definitely no lies. But he knows Xiumin stills loves Luhan, and that hurts him even more. 

"You don't have to answer." Jongdae forces a smile to appears on his face. The question was asked maybe five minutes ago, but it felt like an hour has passed since then. Sighing he finally looks up at Xiumin. "It was kind of stupid of me to ask you that. Only a couple of days have passed since you broke up. You can't stop loving someone that quickly." He's tried to get over Xiumin so many times but, it's clearly an impossible task. 

For the first time in an hour, Xiumin removes his eyes from his fingers that were picking at the loose string at the end of his sweater and looks into Jongdae's eyes. "Can I try something?"

Not really understand the question, Jongdae nods slowly, slightly scared of Xiumin's next move. His heart begins racing when the smaller male scoots his body over so that their legs are touching. 

With his heart beating out of his chest, Xiumin leans forward and connects their lips. He can feel Jongdae freeze under his touch, but he just presses his lips into the other's a bit harder. His reasoning behind this? He wondered if he could ever feel the spark he felt when kissing Luhan with someone else. And indeed he could. It feels different, though. Jongdae's lips are fuller, softer. There could be a possibility Xiumin likes his lips more than Luhan's. Putting his hand on Jongdae's cheek, he slowly moves his lips, testing the waters. The other male finally comes back to his senses and moves his lips along with Xiumin's. His arms almost naturally find their way around the smaller male's waist and lifts him onto his lap. Xiumin shudders when he feels Jongdae's tongue tastes every crevice of his mouth. As his fingers card through dark locks, Xiumin can't help but think of how much better Jongdae's feel compared to Luhan's. The strands much softer and less damaged. 

When they pull away Jongdae lets a sigh out. Does this actually mean something? Or was he just Xiumin's lab rat? "What does this mean?" his voice rasps out shakily. "Please don't get my hopes up if you know you're just going to me over." 

Xiumin bites his lower lip, a habit he's had since he was younger. "I-I don't know, Jongdae. I like you, I do know that, but-"

"There's always a 'but' with you! Just make a decision, Xiumin. Who knows how much longer I can wait for you." Even though he says this, Jongdae knows he's not giving up anytime soon. He's been waiting for a year now and he's sure he could wait infinitely more. 

"Okay. Let's try this." 

Jongdae can't stop the smile from spreading on his face. "Seriously?" he asks, squeezing Xiumin's hips slightly. When he receives a nod he captures his lover's lips in one more kiss. He can finally claim Xiumin as his own, and he couldn't be any happier. 

"Can we get out of here? This place is starting to give me the creeps." Xiumin half jokes as he climbs off of Jongdae's lap. They walk out the abandoned building hand-in-hand with stupid grins on their faces. 

Xiumin feels proud of himself. Before he was just the quiet member that didn't speak or argue much, but now he can stand up for himself and finally move on with his life, from Luhan. 


This had to be the worst "family outing" they've ever had. Sehun has been bickering with almost every member and everyone is just waiting for him to try to start something with Yixing and Suho. Tao lost his temper before anyone could pull him or Sehun away and ended having the youngest in a headlock, shutting the drunk male right up. Kyungsoo was this close to punching Sehun in the face, again, when the latter got a little too close to his face. Once again, Chanyeol had to pull Kyungsoo away.  

Baekhyun almost pulled the brown locks out of Sehun's head when younger male started cursing Chanyeol out and calling him names. The clumsy giant tripped over god knows what and accidentally stumbled into Sehun. As soon as he called Chanyeol an "ugly green giant" Baekhyun found his hands grabbing chunks of Sehun's hair with him yelling various profanities and threats into the brunette's ear. This time Suho was the one to put an end to the violence. 

Once again Sehun was saying how Jongin was being annoyingly motherly, but this time the tan boy didn't just step back quietly. He sits back in the wooden chair and crosses his arms, squinting at the brunette. "You are such a ing idiot, I swear. I'm one of the few people right now that actually want to make sure you're alright and that actually cares but all you're trying to do is fight everyone. Know what? You're a little and I can't wait 'til the day your gets handled." 

"Oh yeah? Fight me."

"That's enough, Sehun." Suho cuts in. "Can you please just be quiet for a while? We'll be back home in about half an hour so could you please-"

Sehun loudly slams his palms on the table in front of him and pushes himself up. "Shut the up, Gramps." 

Not as immaturely, the leader stands up. He slowly walks around the table until he's in front of the youngest. His hands in his pockets, his body relaxed. 

Though the members usually ignore him or say little rude, teasing comments to Suho, no one has ever disrespected him like Sehun just has. Just like Lay, no one has ever seen Suho truly mad, and surprisingly, he doesn't look mad at all right now. Everyone expected the leader to be furious and cause a big scene, but for him to be so calm after being told to "shut the up" by the youngest of them all baffles them. It baffles the members even more when they see him smile at Sehun. 

"I'm sorry, what?"

"I said. Shut. The. . Up. Gra-". 

Before Sehun can finish he's on the floor with his lower lip bleeding. The last thing he sees is Suho hovering over him with his fist raised before he blacks out. 

 

 

 

Ummm.. Yeah. Its been a while, my apologies. But I'm going to update again very soon to make up for my absence. Sorry if this was a y chapter and for typos.