The Important Part

My Dumb Love

“Please. Please. PLEASE!” I said to Yuri who was ignoring me on purpose to get on my nerves.

“Hyo! You’re going to blow out my ears.” She said as she finally faced me.

“Just help me, please!” I replied.

Sooyoung was looking at Yuri and I as if we were a television show, a really obnoxious television show. It was the beginning of school before the majority of the kids had come. I purposely got to school early today to talk to Yuri about a certain matter, she usually comes this early, being the scholar that she is. Yuri and I have been really good friends since elementary school, I remember that her first impression of me was the scary troublemaker, it’s funny how that completely changed to a clumsy little dork.

Yuri was also part of the dance club here at school, and guess who else was part of that club? Kim Jong In. I wanted Yuri to help me with getting into the dance club, for obvious reasons, and I managed to drag Sooyoung along with me.

“Hyoyeon, is that seriously the only reason you want to join dance club… for him?” Yuri asked me with a bit of an annoyed tone.

“Well, he’s one of the reasons, but I truly want to get into dance club. I wanted to try out last year but I backed out because I was scared, but this year I really want to get in. So, please help me?” I made my eyes bigger and pulled my most adorable face.

Yuri gave a sigh. “Alright fine, but I seriously doubt that you’ll need any of my help. The best I can do is put in a good word to the instructor about you but as long as you show you’re moves, I’m pretty sure you’ll be fine.”

“Thank you so much Yuri!” I gave her a tight hug.

Just remembering about Sooyoung, I quickly introduced the two, they completely became friends instantly. We all chatted as if we’ve been friends our whole lives. I had to be the first to leave the conversation suddenly remembering about a homework assignment that was due, I had been planning to complete it before class started.

“Alright you guys.” I interrupted their in depth conversation. “I’ll leave you two in your conversation, I’ll head to homeroom to finish my work.”

Sooyoung smiled at me and told me that she would head there after the bell rang.

I left Yuri’s class, I never knew school could be so quiet; it was completely different from when all the students were around. It’s kind of nice being early in school, a sense of peace can be present. My footsteps echoed through the empty hallways of the school as they lead me to my class.

When I walked in class, I saw a student in the back of the classroom looking through a few supply cabinets. I didn’t know who it was, considering that the back of their head was towards me.

“Hello?” I called out to him. When he turned around, my face was almost displayed the most surprised expression ever.

“Oh. Hi Hyo, what are you doing at school so early?” He asked me. Kim Jong In asked me.

My mind went blank, well let’s see how this train wreck goes.

“Um, I was just meeting a friend. Why?”

“I’ve just never seen you at school early, especially this early. You’re usually one of the last students to enter class.” He casually replied as he closed the cabinets and made his way to his assigned seat.

Oh my goodness. He notices my entrances, he doesn’t think I’m invisible!

“I was just thinking of getting some work done early today. So why were you looking in the cabinets back there?”

“Oh, I was just trying to look for an extra pencil.”

“Did you find one?”

“No.”

I quickly took off my backpack and started digging inside in search of anything that I could give to Kai. My hands found a pencil and I violently pulled it out of my bag. Oh great, it was probably the most girly pencil in the world. The whole pencil was pink and had Hello Kitty stickers as decoration.

“Um, this is the only spare pencil I have, it’s not really you’re style.” I handed him the pencil, I tried to avoid seeing his reaction.

He took the pencil and smiled. “Thank you, and who says Hello Kitty isn’t my style? Hello Kitty is awesome.” He laughed.

That managed to get a giggle out of me. Not only was he nice, he was humorous too. Why is he so perfect? Well what should I do now, should I just sit down or keep the conversation going? Whatever, I’ll just wing it.

“Kai, you’re part of the dance club right?” My hands started shaking and I was strongly hoping that he wouldn’t notice.

“Yeah, I’m actually one of the captains, why?” He looked up from what he was working on with my girly pencil and looked at me.

“I was just wondering.” I smiled. He smiled back and went back to his work.

A few students entered the room which caused me to mentally curse at them. More of the class started to come so I decided to just sit down.

My first official conversation with Kai, I was too happy. Was it okay though? I didn’t think I was shaking that much, and my voice wasn’t too high pitched. I didn’t even remember what happened during the rest of the day, just the important parts, or the important part.

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- So just a little short update. I want to apologize to you guys for having so many writer's blocks. It's just that this story is based on a true situation that's happening right now and sometimes I need to modify it but things have been really frustrating for me lately. I hope you guys understand. If you guys are curious (I highly doubt it) on which parts are true or not in this story, feel free to ask. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and remember to subscribe and comment your thoughts. :)