Chapter 12

Kris's First Love

Chapter 12

Their lips were still locked with each other. Both of them were quite shocked, having a lot of stuff going on in their heads. “This is not how I imagined my first real kiss!”Suzy thought. However Kris thought, “My first kiss with the one I love. It’s perfect!” He wished he could freeze that moment and stay like that forever in her arms but he knew that he couldn’t. He broke away from the kiss. Suzy’s cheeks were bright red and she looked shocked, more like horrified.

“Um…that was….”Suzy gasped. Kris interrupted by placing his finger near her lips. She blushed even more.  Kris smiled inwardly. “I think they’re gone!”He said. She agreed with him after looking around for a few minutes. There were no sasaengs or any reporters lurking around. They were long gone paying no attention to the “couple” embracing and kissing each other while sleeping on the grass. Suzy got up. She was a mess, her hair ruffled and clothes, dirty but she still looked perfect in Kris’s eyes.

“Oppa, l-let’s g-go.” she stammered. He nodded. They walked all the way from the park to EXO’s dorm. He rang the doorbell. She gazed at him. “I’ll call you tomorrow, okay?”She told him. He nodded.  She was going to hug him but then she remembered their awkward but really long kiss. She gave her hand for him to shake. He was a bit surprised but he did what was expected; he shook back.  

Just then, the door opened. “Oh, annyeong Suzy-ah.”A voice cheerfully said. They both looked at the source. It was Chanyeol, who was staring at Suzy like a puppy. Kris wished he could punch him but he couldn’t. Who could blame the guy? She was perfect!

“Annyeong Yeol oppa.”She cheerfully responded. “What are you guys doing?”He asked. “Nothing much. I am just dropping him off. Oppa, I got to go back to the hospital. I’ll call you tomorrow.”She said to Kris. It was awkward but he still gave her a smile. “Okay, Suji-yah.” he said smilingly. She said her farewells to Chanyeol and Kris, bowed to them, turned around and left.

“Something happened between you two!”Chanyeol piped up. Kris looked at him bewilderingly. How did he know? He decided against telling the truth. “Nothing happened, Yeol.”He said coolly. He went inside where the other members were doing something. “Hyung, I am not stupid. What happened?”Chanyeol said adamantly. Kris looked at him frustratingly. “Nothing happened, Chanyeol.”He yelled. He flinched while yelling.

“What happened?”D.O asked. “Kris hyung’s hiding something from us.”Chanyeol replied. He turned to Kris. “Hyung, what happened today? Spill it out!” Chanyeol demanded. Kris couldn’t keep it in any longer. “We kissed, okay? Suzy and I…we kissed. You happy?”Kris yelled.  All of them were shocked. “What?!” They yelled in unison.

He told them everything that happened today. When he was finished, all of them had looks of shock and jealousy on their faces. “Lucky! How was she?”Kai asked mischievously. D.O hit him on the arm.  He yelped in pain. “Listen, I am tired. All I want is some sleep.” he yawned. Once he went to his room, he yelled in joy.Even the fact that it was accidental didn't bring him down.It was the most perfect Valentine’s Day ever!