CHAPTER 11: IT'S FINE TO BE WEAK

Just Because I Love You [ HIATUS & REVAMPING]

 

‘Why did you two fight?’ Junsu asked, but two boys in front of him and Leeteuk only keep silent.

‘Well, one of you should start talking. I don’t want to bring this matter up, but if no one care to explain to me what happened, I don’t have any other choice.’ Leeteuk said.

‘Both of you should’ve known, fight is not allowed in this school. If any teachers decide to handle this matter, you’ll get a big trouble. They could kick you out. That’s why we need your explanation because we’re the one who will go to teacher. They won’t ask as long as they know that dorm leaders have handled the problem.’ Junsu said, eyeing Kibum and Changmin.

‘It’s….’ Changmin started, but Kibum cut him off.

‘It’s a personal matter, hyung. I was hot headed and punched him first. It’s my fault. I’m sorry, hyungs.’

‘Have you apologize and forgive each other?’ Junsu asked. Both of them stayed silent.

‘Okay. Fine. Both of you’ll work together on the garden everyday as soon as the class over for a week. And you, Kibum.’ Kibum looked at Leeteuk. ‘You’ll help librarians on your lunch time for a week.’ Kibum looked at his hyung, trying to persuade him with his puppy eyes. Junsu sighed.

‘That’s the rule, Bummie. You should thank Leeteuk hyung he won’t give you worse detention. Now you can go to your room, Changmin. And I want you to come to my room, Bummie.’

‘Yes. Thank you, hyungs.’ The boys said in unison and left Leeteuk’s room.

‘Sorry for the ruckus my brother made, hyung. And not to mention, the boy from my dorm. I feel like being a bad dorm leader.’

‘Not your fault, Junsu. It’s our job, right?’

‘Yeah. It’s been harder for me since last leader graduation.’ Junsu sighed and looked at the ceiling.

‘I know. Be strong, Junsu! Fighting!’ Leeteuk tried to cheer Junsu up. Junsu looked at his hyung and smiled.

‘Thanks, hyung. Oh, by the way, Yesung hyung said that he got something important to talk to you.’

‘Again? He has this habit telling me there’s something important but when I meet him, instead of telling me the news, he only talks about random things and end up comes to me before sleep time.’ He sounded annoyed.

‘Aahh.. Is it?’ Leeteuk shrugged his shoulder.

‘I’m his best friend since he’s 5.’

‘Should you get used with him already?’

‘Umm.. no.’ Both of them laughed. ‘You should go to your room. Your brother is waiting.’ Junsu nodded.

‘See you later, hyung.’ Junsu walked out of Leeteuk’s room.

 

---

 

‘Hyung, finally you’re back.’ Kibum said without looked at the door when he heard ‘click’ sound from the door. He was sitting on his brother’s chair, doing nothing.

‘Oh, you’re here?’ Kibum suddenly turned around to look at the familiar voice.

‘Hyung!’ The older chuckled when Kibum suddenly jumped and hugged him.

‘Yes. Long times no see, huh, ‘lil bro?’ He ruffled Kibum’s hair. Kibum pouted and nodded cutely. ‘It’s rare for me to see you act cute like this, you know? Where is your tough side, Kibum?’ Kibum chuckled and let go the other man.

‘You’ve been away too long, hyung. It’s good to see you again.’ Kibum winced in pain when the older touched his bruised cheek with questioned and worried face. ‘Well, you see. There’s this new guy and we had a fight.’

‘A fight? With a new student? Don’t tell me it’s him. He called me a week ago, told me he’ll transfer here.’

‘Who, Chun? Changmin?’ A new voice heard behind Yoochun’s back. Kibum and Yoochun turned around and saw Junsu closed the door.

‘Hi, Su. I miss you sooo much.’ Yoochun hugged Junsu and kissed him gently, and it turned to passionate one. Kibum only could stare at them with wide open eyes and mouth.

‘Hello! I’m still underage here! Hyung! Yoochunnie hyung!’ The two stopped whatever they were doing. Both of them were panting breathlessly. Yoochun smirked at Kibum.

‘Oh, come on, little fella! I know you’re not that innocent.’

Junsu smacked the back of Yoochun’s head. ‘Stop it, Chun. He’sstill my little brother. Why did you two talk while standing? Don’t know the use of couch or bed?’ As dorm leader, Junsu get more privilege to have the room for himself. With the same amount of space with other room, he got a couch and a coffee table inside. Kibum sat on the bed, facing his hyung and Yoochun who sat on the couch.

‘How about Changmin?’ Yoochun asked.

‘He is in my dorm, Chun. A week ago teachers told me that director decided to accept transferred student, it’s you and Changmin. You should understand that this is the first time for the school to accept transferred students, you’ll get more attentions on your first day. I didn’t know it’s Changmin until last week when I was told the news.’

‘Hyung, Chunnie hyung. So, you’re the other transferred student?’ Yoochun smiled and nodded. Kibum grinned. ‘It’s good. No, great!’ Junsu chuckled at his cute brother.

‘So, what’s with Changmin, Bummie? Why did you fight with him in the first place, huh?’ Kibum’s smile turned into pout. He looked sad and hung low his head. He shook his head, didn’t want to answer his brother. Junsu looked at Yoochun worriedly. Yoochun mouthed ‘I’ll talk to him’ to Junsu. Junsu then nodded and sighed, made Kibum lifted his head. ‘Listen, Bummie. I know you’re not used to tell other people how you feel, but if there’s something bothers you, you should tell someone. It’s not good to keep all inside yourself. I’ll be glad if you talk to me, but if it’s not me, it could be Chunnie, or Leeteuk hyung, or even your roommate. Got it?’

‘Yes, hyung.’

‘Good. I’m gonna make some tea in the cafeteria. You guys want some?’ Kibum shook his head.

‘Sure. Thanks, baby.’ Yoochun said. Junsu pecked Yoochun’s lips. He could hear Yoochun whispered ‘We have a long night. Make sure you come back fast.’ Junsu smiled. He stood up and ruffled his brother’s hair and smiled. After Junsu left, Kibum couldn’t stand the silence and started a conversation.

‘You never told me you’re transferred.’ Kibum pouted childishly. Yoochun chuckled. Since his childhood, Kibum’s always been his little brother. Junsu always be protective and worried almost all the time while Yoochun loves to spoil him and plays with him. After Yoochun’s father’s death, he and his mother moved to the house next to Junsu and Kibum’s house. And since there’re not much boys around their age in their neighborhood, they’re stuck with each other.

‘Sorry, lil bro. I thought Su has already told you. What’s with you and Changmin?’ Kibum frowned. He felt something sharp stabs his heart every time he remembered about Changmin, heard his name, or meet him. He hung his head down. Yoochun stood up and sat beside Kibum. He cupped his face and turned Kibum’s face left, facing him. He could see Kibum tried hard not to cry. ‘You know, it’s fine to cry. It’s fine to feel stressed or angry. It’s fine to feel weak. You have us to keep you strong. No matter what happened, just know, we won’t turn our back. I promise you.’

Kibum couldn’t hold his tears longer, so Yoochun hugged him. He grabbed Yoochun’s sleeve and wetting his shirt. ‘But I don’t want to be weak, hyung. *sob* I hate to be weak. *sob* I hate myself to feel this way. *sob* Unsure and helpless. *sob* I hate it.’

Yoochun rubbed Kibum’s back, tried to calm him down. That’s when Junsu opened and closed the door slowly, tried to make no sound, brought two cup of tea. Yoochun smiled and Junsu smiled back. He felt quite calmer know Kibum had opened up, but he also felt sad because his brother who rarely talks about his emotion cried in front of him. He really loves him, and being (a little) overprotective brother is the way he shows his love for him. He knows nothing, but he just smiled, believing that his little brother will tell his problems at the right time. He walked and hugged Kibum from his back.

‘Hyung?’ Kibum tried to asked, still sobbing.

‘It’s fine, Bummie. We’re here for you. It’s fine to cry. It’s fine to be weak.’

 



 

HERE!! ANOTHER UPDATE!!

I'm having fun updating all day this week. But maybe I won't update as much as I do now in the future. I'm sorry, but many things have to be done by this weekends. I've written this story till chapter 15 or so, and I don't have much time to write this week. So, yeah... :D

Once again, thanks for all comments. LOVE YOU ALL!! ~<3