CHAPTER 10: FIGHT??

Just Because I Love You [ HIATUS & REVAMPING]

In front of the tennis court, there’s a big tree. In a hot day, it will be a big umbrella to protect whoever under it from the sun. And in a heavy rainy day, it will be a big umbrella to help whoever under it from the rain. They’ll still be wet, but won’t be really soaked. That day, rain poured since morning and didn’t stop at the evening. Not heavy, but still cold and wet. Usually no one would come out in that kind of weather. But there’s someone stood and leaned on the tree, waiting for someone.

That person stood straight when he heard a footstep came closer. A guy with messy shirt, revealing a little bit of his stomach, without a tie or vest, with big umbrella ran to the person under the tree. He panted and tried to catch his breath as he pulled the other under his umbrella.

‘Why did you run?’

‘I want to see you.’

‘You saw me all day, Monkey.’

‘But I want to see you again, Fishy.’ Eunhyuk seemed to start breathe normally. They walked away from the tree, tried to find some dry and comfortable place to talk, or plan other pranks. Ukh, these two.

‘Hey, Hae. You know, I bumped at Kibum in front of changing room, inside. He looked bad. Seriously. He had bruise under his cheek, around his chin. He covered his nose with his left hand and he clenched his right hand, but I guessed he hurt his knuckle. When I asked him what happened, he only bowed at me and said he was hurried. He.. he fought, didn’t he?’ Eunhyuk asked with some worried tone. Donghae looked a bit shocked.

‘I saw Changmin in front of tennis court gate. He looked horrible, too.’

‘Don’t tell me, they had a fight?’

‘I think so. Changmin’s lip was bleeding and there’s a bruise beside his lips. And he covered his stomach. His uniform’s wet, I mean, he’s all wet, from head to toe. When he walked away, I could see his back of his shirt was dirty and his right arm has big scratch. Should we report this?’

‘Yes. Others could tell easily they’ve fought. We should tell Leeteuk hyung first.’

‘Why don’t go to Junsu first?’ Eunhyuk rolled his eyes.

‘I know he’s serious being dorm leader, but Leeteuk hyung has more experience than Junsu as he’s already been dorm leader for 2 years. He should know more how to handle this without let the two get into trouble made by teachers.’ Donghae thought for a while then nodded. They rushed to the first dorm’s leader.

 

---

 

Kibum slammed the door, made Kyuhyun jumped in his desk. When Kyuhyun turned around, Kibum had closed bathroom door. When he came out of the bathroom, he slammed the door again, made Kyuhyun jumped for the second time. When he turned around, he saw Kibum mumbled, talking with himself and opened his drawer, definitely tried to find something.

‘What are you looking for?’ Kyuhyun just asked. Kibum gave up searching and threw himself to his bed, but didn’t say anything to Kyuhyun, he just didn’t want to talk that time. Kyuhyun shocked when he saw Kibum’s face. ‘What happened with your face? Dammit, Kibum, do you know you’ll get into big trouble if teachers know?’

Kibum didn’t answer. He just closed his eyes. Kyuhyun sighed. He stood up, open one drawer on his desk and took out a blue-transparent-plastic and then sat on Kibum’s bed, beside Kibum.

‘Sit up.’ Kyuhyun said. Kibum opened up his eyes and just did what Kyuhyun said. Kyuhyun turned Kibum’s chin, examining his face. ‘Your bruises and your nose only need ice. I’ll bring it for you later. Show me your other wound.’ Kibum raised his right hand. Kyuhyun sighed.

Kibum luckily didn’t break his right hand, but it’s still red and bleeding. Kyuhyun carefully wipe the blood, put some cream, and bandaged Kibum’s hand. They kept silent. Kibum felt really thankful for Kyuhyun, not only caring him, but didn’t ask anything when he didn’t want to talk.

 

-Flashback-

He should be there as the bell rung. Where the hell was that guy? Still late, even if it’s himself who asked me first to meet. If he didn’t come for 10 minutes, I’d left. I had that frustrating chemistry homework to do. And the truth is, I was really nervous. Not because my homework, but I didn’t know what he want from me. I don’t want to talk with him. Call me coward or whatever you want, but I will go to church every week even if hyung or Siwon hyung didn’t ask me to do and pray every night before I sleep if he didn’t come and I had chance not to talk to him.

That day wasn’t my lucky day, because I could hear his footsteps came closer. Damn, even if it’s already one and half year, I still could tell it’s him. Without looking up, I stood up from the ground. It’s him, standing tall in front of me. Looks taller, still handsome, still has that gentle eyes, still the one I played with since 8 or more years ago.

‘What do you want?’ I asked him, coldly. I didn’t know why, but that cold tone just came out unconsciously.

‘Still impatient, Bummie?’ He said calmly. I swallowed hard on my saliva when he called me that.

I closed my eyes and sighed. ‘Don’t act like you really know me so well, Changmin.’

‘But I do really know you well. And I love you. For all those time, I only thought about you.’

‘Stop it.’ I glared at him. He shook his head and looked at me unbelievably.

‘You.’ His breathing started becomes uncontrollable. Damn, Changmin, you have asthma. ‘You’ve been running away. You should stop it, Kibum.’ He clenched his hand, his habit to prevent his anger. But I hate the way he talks.

‘It’s not me who gone. It’s not me, Changmin. It’s you.’

He grabbed my collar and pulled me up so he could whisper in my ear. ‘No, Kibum. I’m not the one who runs away from my feelings. I’m not the one who denied the truth that I love my own best friend. I’m not the one who started to avoid my best friend after he confessed. That’s not me.’

I pushed him away. As soon as he let go my collar, I punched him. He shocked and stumbled back. ‘That’s not it, moron!’ He rubbed his lips, it’s bleeding.

I never thought he would punch me back. He hit me in my left cheek. My head still turned to my right and it stung. ‘Then you tell me what it is! Do you think I’m too stupid to understand it, huh?’ He grabbed my collar with one hand and hit me again. I could feel blood oozed out from my nose. This guy really pissed me off.

‘Why you couldn’t accept whatever it is? Why you couldn’t just let it go? Why couldn’t you just pretend that nothing happened?’ Great, it was my nose, now it’s my eyes. I hate to be weak and cry in front of other, especially this guy. ‘Dammit, Changmin! Why you couldn’t let me keep it all?’

‘I can’t. Because I care. Because I love you. Because I don’t want you to feel that you should be the one who hold all burden.’ He walked to me. His voice was much calmer. And I hate it. I hate when he does this, when he shows me how much he care.

He hugged me. Aaaakkhhh! I hate this. And I hate my tear duct because my tears keep flow from my eyes. ‘Don’t, Bummie. Please, don’t keep it all. Please, tell me. I’m hurt to see you cry like this.’ His voice started to tremble. If he cries, then we can be two big idiots crying in front of tennis court when it’s raining. I didn’t even know when it started raining.

I didn’t want him to know. Not now. Not tomorrow. Never. He shouldn’t ever know the reason. I should get away from him. With all my strength left, I pushed his shoulder and kicked his stomach. He fell. I ran away from him. Got inside, as fast as I can.

-Flashback end-

 

Kyuhyun has finished treat Kibum’s wounds. He went out to the kitchen or cafeteria to find some ice. Kibum just lay down on his bed. His tears fell down on his pillow as he remembered what happened.

 

---

 

He heard knocks on his door. Then he heard his door opened from outside. ‘HYUNG! TEUKIE HYUNG!’

‘STOP SCREAMING! I GOT A HEADACHE HERE!’ He never likes someone screaming.

‘Where is he?’ Eunhyuk asked with questioned face.

‘I don’t know.’ Donghae answered.

‘Down here, you two idiots!’

‘Where is ‘here’, hyung?’ asked Eunhyuk.

‘Can’t you tell where when both of you stand in front of my leg?’

‘OH! There you are!’ Donghae said. Leeteuk got out from under his desk and sat in his bed. Donghae sat at Leeteuk’schair, while Eunhyuk only stood up.

‘What are you doing there?’ Eunhyuk asked.

‘Trying to find some inspiration.’

‘What for?’

‘Drag Kyuhyun from his laptop.’ Donghae and Eunhyuk rolled their eyes.

‘I can’t believe they made you our dorm leader.’

‘What?’

‘He’s obsessed with his Starcraft, hyung. Besides, it’s his job. Don’t you even know?’ Eunhyuk asked.

‘I think Heechulie hyung should have your position, hyung.’ Donghae said.

‘WHAT?! THAT KID??!! The one who only play tag whenever he can with his trio partners??’

‘At least he knows about Kyuhyun.’ Donghae stated.

‘Anyway, we got two news.’ Eunhyuk tried to change the topic before his dorm leader gave him any detention or whatever he called.

‘Yeah. Which one do you want to hear first?’ Donghae said.

‘Yeah. The not-really-bad-because-it’s-kinda-funny or the really-really-really-bad-till-I-can’t-spell-really-anymore news?

‘Go with the first one.’

‘Taeminie is locked in his room and can’t get out because the keyhole is broken.’

‘What? So he hasn’t been out since last night? It’s 4 pm already. What about Jinwoon?’

‘His roommate? They stuck together. Poor them.’

‘Yeah. Poor them. I heard Taemin started to be crazy.’

‘Yeah. Jinwoon’s mumbling every kind of food.’

‘And the last time I checked, he mumbled all kind of edible grass.’ Eunhyuk said.

‘Okay. Stop it. I’m gonnago to their room with an axe.’

‘No need, hyung. Mr. Lee had fixed their door an hour ago.’ Donghae stated.

‘WHAT?!’

‘Yeah. No need to scream, hyung.’

‘Both of you should stop inform me irrelevant news. So, what’s the bad news?’ Eunhyuk and Donghae looked worried and uncomfortable. They looked at each other before told Leeteuk.

‘Well, you know the new guy in my dorm?’ Donghae asked. Leeteuk nodded. ‘That Changmin guy had a fight with Kibum.’

‘WHAT?’ Leeteuk started to look worried.

‘Yeah. In the tennis court a while ago.’ Eunhyuk said.

‘No one tried to stop them?’

‘I, we don’t know. At that time, there was no one in tennis court. We know because we accidentally bumped with each of them in our way to the court.’

‘Wait! I don’t get it.’

‘Hae means, he bumped into bruised Changmin in the court gate and I bumped into Kibum in front of changing room. We told you first because we’re afraid teachers will give them detention worse than you if they know first.’ Eunhyuk explained to Leeteuk. Leeteuk seemed think for a while.

‘Good job, both of you. Now I need help.’

‘Anything, hyung. We just like Kibum even though he’s a little weird and silent.’

‘Go get second dorm leader and tell him what happened. It’s his brother and someone from his dorm.’

‘Junsu?’ Eunhyuk asked.

‘Yeah. Him. And tell him I need to talk to him in my room as soon as possible. And make sure he bring Changmin. I’m going to check Kibum now.’ Leeteuk stood up.

‘Sure, hyung.’

 


HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE!! XDDD

Well, I know all Kimin shippers are desperate looking for some kimin fanfic (just like i am. XD) but here I have 3 main pairing, Kimin, Kyumin, and Yunjae. And I try to give same amount of love (what's this?? o.o okay, nevermind) to each pairing. So, please be patient with me and with my story. XD And I will really try hard to finish it. I love this story and I won't stop right now.

Really really thank you for all your comments. I don't believe I have 32 subscribers now. *wipes tears*

LOVE YOU ALL!! <3