Date Time! :)

Soulmate vs Lover

(At F(x) Dorm)

“Hey Krys, sorry I’m late. I had some business to take care of.” Amber said as she walked into Krystal’s room to find her burning a whole into the wall with her eyes.

“K-Krystal?”

“Amber.” her voice was cold and emotionless. “Where were you?...You told me that once the other members left for their schedules we would go on our date. But when I woke up you were gone.”

“I know babe,” Amber walked over to Krystal and held her hand. “I told you I’m sorry. I had to do something.”

“Where?”

“With..umm.. with Manager hyung.”

Krystal sneered and pulled her hand away. “Don’t ing lie to me Amber! You were at the 2pm dorm weren’t you?! Admit it!.”

Amber sighed. “Alright, so I was. Why are you so angry?”

“Why?!...Did you forget that Suzy is staying there right now?..Tell me honestly Amber...do you like her?”

“What would make you think that Krys?”

“Well, lets see...how about the hospital visit huh? I’m not dumb I saw what you did..And all those gifts...”

“Krystal! Did you forget that she was injured?..And it’s not like she’s just some stranger. It’s Suzy..our friend?..Don’t tell me your jealous of a sick person.”

“O-OFCOURSE NOT!”

“Good.” Amber kissed Krystal softly. “I said I’m sorry and I’ll make it up to you. Now come on, lets go.”


(At 2pm Dorm) Suzy P.O.V

“Ugh...Suzy do I really have to wear these?” Nichkhun whined as he struggled to walk in the 4 inch heels I forced him to wear.

“Of course you do!” I hit the back of his knees with a ruler. “They’re not even high!I’m being nice, usually I’ll wear 5 or 6 inches when I go on dates with Joon oppa.”

“Ouch! But why? I mean you’re already wearing a jacket, hat, and sunglasses. Why bother wearing heels?”

“Duh. I’m only 5’1 and Jonnie is 5’9 so I’d like to---Yah! Did you stuff my bra?!” I exclaimed, spotting the tissue that was peaking out from the white tank top.”

A smirk spread across Nichkhun’s face. “Yup. You should thank me too...I mean..I don’t understand how someone like Lee Joon, who is suppose to be one of the hottest men in KPOP, would like a girl who looks like a twelve year old like you.”

“HEY!” I started beating Nichkhun with the ruler “I’m doing you a favor! All you have to do is go have lunch with Joonie..I though..have to hangout with that spawn of the devil barbie!”

“Psh...Sohee is perfect in every shape and forml and you’re just jeal--”

“Oppa?” At that moment Sohee walked into the dorm.

I want to puke the moment I saw her voice. But I could feel Nichkhun staring at me, watching how I’ll react.

Okay. Better get my act together.

“Angel!” I put on a fake smile and hugged her. “How did you get into the dorm?”

“Oh Oppa!” She giggled and whispered. “Don’t you remember?...You gave me the key. I spent the night last week. How could you forget?”

Wait..Sohee spent the night?...Oh hell no.

I looked over at Nichkhun and mouthed “She spend the night?”

He rolled his eyes “None your business.”

....if they did anything..Wooyoung shares the room with Nichkhun and he is a light sleeper... What if...oh no.

“Oh yeah!” I winked “Come on, lets get going. I have to drop Suzy off to meet her boyfriend first.”

“Okay!..kekeke..”

.

(At Plaza near Han River) Nichkhun P.O.V

“Okay, were hear now Suzy. Have fun and be safe!”

“Thanks for the ride Oppa!” I gave Suzy a smiled and got out of the car. “Have a good time and take care of Khunnie, Sohee!”

“Yeah yeah. Hurry up.” I watched her roll her eyes.


Aww...Sohee must be sick or something. I hope my donseang takes care of my angel. :((

~~~~~

I walked to the bench that I was suppose to meet Lee Joon at to see that he was already there. He spotted me and ran up to me, tripping a few times, with a wide grin on his face.

“JAAAGGIIYYYAAA!!” Lee Joon tackled me and picked me up like I was a feather.

“OPPPA!” I smiled and pecked him on the lips.

Oh gosh...I just kissed Lee Joon...the things I do for you Suzy..I must love you a lot. But..why doesn’t it bother me that I just kissed a guy?

Lee Joon stiffened and his face became like a deer caught in the headlights.

“Jo-Joonie?” I waved my hand in front of his face. But he still didn’t move.

“Oppa what’s wrong?!”

“Y-You just kissed me.”

“Yeah...so?”

“Well..we’ve never done that before. I was just surprised..”

..they’ve never kissed before? But they’ve been dating for 8 months!...and Lee Joon is her first boyfriend. Which means..I just experienced Suzy’s first kiss. O_O

“Oh..sorry about that.”

Lee Joon laughed and put me down. “Don’t apologize silly! Of course I don’t mind. It was just so sudden is all.” He grabbed my hand and went back to the bench to grabbed a small, plastic, shopping bag. “Come on Suzy! Let’s go have some fun.”

~~~~~

Apparently Lee Joon is a lot more mature then I thought. For the past 15 minutes the only thing we’ve done is walk around the Han River, without saying anything, just enjoying the surroundings.

We walked past a really pretty area with lots of pebbles.

“Rocks!” He yanked my hand and started running towards the edge of the river. “Lets skip some!”

..What the hell, this kid is so bipolar. -__-

“But..I at it.”

It’s true. In elementary school I’d always get teased because everyone else would be so good at it and I couldn’t do it no matter how hard I tried.

“Aww...that’s okay. I’ll teach you!”

Lee Joon walked up behind me and gently held my wrist. But being the klutz he is, he tripped and the both of us fell into the water.

“WAHHHHH!!”
I felt the electricity of icy cold water hit my skin.

“Joonie?...Joon?!” I looked around and searched for him in the musky water.

“OMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOMG JAAAAGGGIIIYYYAAAAA!”

“Huh?” I turned around to see Joon practically jump on me and lift me onto his neck.

“Oppa! There you are. I thought yo--”

“OHMYGOSH HONEY I’M SO SORRY IT’S ALL MY FAULT, PLEASE DON’T BE MAD! I’M SO--”

“Joo--”

“HONEY PLEASE DON’T BE ANGRY WITH ME! I’M SUCH A PABO, I KNOW! I’M SORRY, I’LL MAKE IT UP TO--”

“Joon!” I shouted and pushed him back into the water. “Why on earth are you panicking?!”

“B-But..I thought You hated getting we--”

“Oh geez. Will you just shut up?!”

Joon froze and a sad expression spread across his face. “I’m sorry..”

“Why are you apologizing?”

“..I thought you were mad?”

I shook my head.

Aish. I’ve only been with him for 20 minutes and I already have a headache.

“Why made you think that?” I playfully splashed him. “This water is so refreshing! Don’t be so serious Oppa.”

“..Are you sure?”

“Ohmygosh. Yes, now stop being such a mood killer or I’ll really be mad at you.” I laughed and tackled him into the water.
“Yah! Don’t push your Oppa like that!” A smiled appeared back onto his face.

Damn, I’m good.

Amber P.O.V

Mmmm...Amber thanks for buying me this. It’s yummy!” Krystal smiled and took a bite of her ice cream.

“No problem babe.”

“Do you want some?”

I shook my head. “No thanks.”

Krystal suddenly stopped me. “Are you sure?” She stared into my eyes and very slowly and carefully the melting ice cream seductively. “Its..so..good.”

...O.O

My eyes grew wide. “I--I--”

Krystal bit her lip and leaned closer. “You wha--”

“JOONIE OPPA! S--TOP!”

That laugh..it was--

“Suzy!” I shoved Krystal to the side and ran towards her.

“A-amber..uhh..hey.” She nodded at me.

“Hey cutie! Wassu-...why are you all wet?” I realized when I got closer to her that she was soaking wet head to toe.

“Oh!” She started to giggle and looked up at person she was with “Well this dummy right here, decided to push me into the water!”

“What?!.. You were the one who tackled me!” He smiled back.

Lee Joon..wait why is she here with him?...I mean I know they’re dating but still..It makes me upset.

“O-oh Joon-hyung..I didn’t see you there.”

Suzy rolled her eyes. “Then you must be the pabo unnie. I mean, we are on a date.”

“Yah!” Lee Joon smacked her head. “Don’t be rude, she’s older the you.”

“I know you did not just hit my head--”

I watched as they bickered back and forth.

WTF...did she just roll she eyes at me?..and she called me unnie!..So this is how your gonna act when your with your so called boyfriend?..Psh..>:(

“So how have you been feeli--” I started to ask but stopped when I realized she wasn’t listening. She seemed to be looking at something behind me and some kind of emotion that I can’t pinpoint flashed across her face.

“Suzy--”

“Come on Joonie, let’s go. I’m so hungry.”

She grabbed his hand and walked pass me.

“Alright. Just ignore me then.” I mumbled

“See ya..”

..What’s going on?.I thought--

AMBER JOSEPHINE LIU!” Krystal barged up to me furious, covered in wet dirt, water, and ice cream in her hair.

. I have some explaining to do.

Nichkhun P.O.V

I thanked the waiter for my hot chocolate and waited for Lee Joon to return from his car.

“Here you go.” He walked in and handed me his sweatshirt.

“What do you want me to with this?”

“Umm..put it on obviously?”

“But what about you?”

Lee Joon was still soaked from the water and all of his clothes and hair were covered in dirt.

“I’ll be fine. I just don’t want you getting sick.” He smiled reassuringly and nodded for me to put it on. But when  lifted my arm a white blob of soaked tissue feel out.

Lee Joon’s mouth formed into a “O” as he stared in surprise and confusion.

“Did you..”

“Uh..well you see..I just..”

Guess I can’t lie in this situation.

“It’s just that lately you and Hyuna-unnie have been so close and she has the body of a goddess and I just...I have the body of a elementary school student and I was scared that you--”

“Stop. Just stop Suzy...Please don’t ever say that again. I love you more then anything in the world. Like..if I could design and customize the girl I want as my girlfriend, you’d exceed my imagination. You’re perfect in every way..Infact..” Joon took a napkin and started to wipe all the smeared makeup that Suzy had forced me to wear off “Even if you dressed like a hobo, had bird’s nest hair, and was bare faced, I’d still think you were beautiful.”

I smiled, that’s really touching. But I still had a question that had been bothering me the whole day.

“Lee Joon..why didn’t you ever try kiss me?”

“Well..I mean..your 6 years younger then me and so naive. I didn’t want you to feel like you had to force yourself to do things you didn’t want to do or feel like you were being rushed. I mean...I’m a guy, so of course I have those feelings and needs.But I love you and I don’t want you to get hurt and do something you would regret.”

Wow..I didn’t know it was possible for Joon to be so deep..Today I realized tha..he mgh not e very bright..but..he really does love my dongsaeng. :)

“W-wow..”

“Yeah.” He chuckled. “I know I’m very cheesy. I’m gonna go to the bathroom real quick though. Be right back.” He stood up. “Oh..and shouldn’t YOU be more worried about Hyuna then me?..I mean, I’m a guy so she won’t like me. But didn’t she ask you a couple of weeks ago if you were sure you didn’t have any Korean in you and if you “wanted some in you?”

0.0...OMG..Is Hyuna..Aish that’s not important right now!

Once Joon was about of sight I grabbed my phone for under the table. The screen cap showed Krystal with her shirt halfway up her torso and Amber on top of her.

“Looks like I got the whole thing.” I sneered.


I may have liked you at first Amber....But NO ONE plays around with my dongsaeng’s feelings. She’s not a fool and I won’t you treat her like one.

~~~~~

Amber P.O.V

“Aww..come on baby I said was sorry.” I tried to wrap my hands around Krystal’s waist as we made our way to a booth in the cafe. But she pushed me away.

“Don’t aww baby me Amber..I mean what the was that back there?!” The people at the tabes around us turned to stare but of course Krystal didn’t care. That’s just how she was..always a diva.

“Babe, you know hate it when you curs--”

“I don’t care Amber!..You told me she means nothing to you..”

“And she doesn’t! Why do you have to get so jealous all the time?”

“Me? Jealous?..Ha! It’s not the matter of me being jealous Amber. It’s the fact that you have feelings for Suzy!”

“Listen. I’ll NEVER have feelings for Suzy okay?..All she will ever be is a friend or at the most a charity case...She can’t ever beat you. She’s not drop dead y like you!...I don’t want her like I want you.”

I laughed as I imagine doing half of the things I did to Krystal to Suzy....it humored me. I mean, Suzy still looked like a kid. I didn’t even WANT to think of her that way...I couldn’t..right?

“Psh..” Krystal rolled her eyes. “Lies.”

“It’s true!”

“Prove it. Show me how much you love me.” Krystal raised an eyebrow.

“Krys..there’s people here--”

“See! I knew it! I knew y--”

“Fine! Fine!” I  pushed her onto the wall and started to attack her lips.

“A-amber..”

“Shh..be quiet.”

I slid a hand up her shirt and caressed he inner thigh with my other one.

“Ughgklrgsgaa.....”

I have to say, I was enjoying this. But for some reason the only thing I could think of at that moment was..

Mmm..S--Suzy..

(At 2PM Dorm) Nichkhun’s P.OV


The moment I stepped into the dorm I was determined to find Suzy and show her the evidence...that..and I wanted to hear how her date with Sohee went. :3

I thought she might be in her room (Suzy has her own temporary room in the dorm now.Chansung is currently sleeping on the couch and Junsu is bunking with Junho and Taec.) But she wasn’t. I turned around to leave but I was stopped by Taec, who was hold a plate of pancakes...and had nothing but a pair of jeans on.

“Hey babydoll!” He smiled and gave me a big bear hug.

“WHAT THE HELL WHY ARE YOU ?!”

“Woah!” Taec chuckled and pulled away. “What’s up with you?”

“WHAT--WHY ARE YOU , GO PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!”

He’s in my dongsaeng’s room with like two pieces of clothing o and he’s asking me what’s wrong?!

“ I do have clothes on.” Taec pointed down at his jeans.

“THAT’S NOT WHAT I MENT--WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE ANYWAY?!”

“Well if you would just let me talk for a second without screaming..I actually made you some pancakes because Joon told me you fell into the river and I thought you might feel sick. So I had you these because I know you love pancakes.”

...Taec can cook?

“Since when do you make pancakes?”

“...Don’t you remeber?” Taec looked at me like I’m retarded.

“....Remeber what?”

He chuckled. “Wow, baby you must have really hit your head hard...I mean first of all I don’t even know why your freaking out about me having just jeans on. You’ve seen me with less. Remember last year when I wanted a break from my members and I just slept at your place for like two months. And you know I sleep in boxers so that’s the first thing you’d see every morning anyway..hence I don’t understand why your spazzing now...As for pancakes, every morning after we woke up we’d just experiment with diffrent pancake recipes...is any of this ringing a bell?”

...So THAT’S where he was!..And he told us and Manager Hyung that he was practicing extra -.-..but..OMO..he SLEPT in the same room as Suzy for 2 months..in nothing but underwear?!..They lived together???..just last week I thought they only greeted each other!..Taec is a big guy and he has his manly ..needs and Suzy is so small and innocent..what if..

“...”

“Oh look.. Nichkhun’s coming this way. Which means I should probably get going.” Taec placed the plate on the night stand and winked.

“Bye.”

“B-Bye..”

~~~~

“Suzy!” I was about to go after her and show her the clip, when I saw what she was holding. It was the rose, card, and CD from earlier..

This morning Amber snuck into Suzy’s/My room when she thought I was asleep. The card says “My feelings are on this disk.” (Pretend this is what is  on the CD: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLqOX5b17yM)

Seeing Suzy so happy right now....I just can’t ruin it.

Maybe it’s better her not to know.

Suzy P.OV

I read over the note one more time before I slid it under the door.

Dear Khunnie-oppa,

About Sohee- unnie...

If your happy, I’m happy.

Sincerly,

Suzy :)

Perfect...Short, simple, and it gets the point across.

Yup. I know it’s crazy. But I, Suzy, actually do approve of Sohee-unnie now...and yeah..I did just call her unnie..I know..it’s weird for me too.

It’s just that today I was expecting her to be really rude and stuck up. But really? Around Nichkhun she’s a whole different person. When she’s with him she’s actually like an angel. Really sweet and down to earth. When I saw her eyes today they looked like how Joon-oppa’s look whenever he looks at me. Just pure love and affection. She treats him like a king. So, even if she’s a complete witch to me. As long as she’s good to Oppa, I can put up with her...Although..I still prefer Wooyoung.

I walked back to the bedroom. The lights were off but I knew Wooyoung was still awake.

I sighed.

Nichkhun Oppa...how can you be such an idiot? Why don’t you ever look at Wooyoung, when in his eyes there’s only you...

“Woo-” I walked over and sat on the edge of his bed.

“H-hyung..” He looked up at me with a curious look on his face.

“ What’s wrong?”

“I’m just...it’s nothing..”

“Wooy-”

“Really hyung. Don’t worry, I’m fine.”

I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe.

“Wooyoung.” I took his hand. “Listen,.. if you like someone.. and you really care about them, you need to tell them. If you trust them enough to fall for them, then you should trust them enough to not hurt you..Just..please take my advice.”

“….”

“Well..Good Night Woo..”

“N--Night Hyung..”

I walked out of the room and into the kitchen. Taking the plate of pancakes Taec made, I sat on the couch next to Chansung and started to stuff my face. At that moment two thing were going through my head.

1.Wooyoung-oppa..I promise. Once I get back into my own body I will help you. I hate seeing go through this Oppa. You deserve better and I  will make sure you get it.

2.Stupid Taec Oppa -__- You always know what to do to cheer me up. But you pancakes are  gonna get me fat. (oO__Oo)

The worst part is I cant even talk to my members about this. :( 

 

Ahh..Okay so I know this is kind of a long and boring chapter. -.- And it's less dramatic and stuff..but I think that was the point since the story is kinda dramatic in the first place. But so is that enough Kryber?..And BTW KhunYoung WILL be a main couple in this fic. I just want to build up the relationship really well before I start.

 

1.What do you think Amber's really thinking? Is she lieing to Suzy or Krystal or playing both or them or just confused?

2.Why do you think Nichkhun likes Sohee so much?

3.Anyone figure out who exactly Taec is yet?

4.Suggestions? :)

 

Subscribe ^^...and Comments make me super happy :DD