Alcohol is Not an Excuse...

Soulmate vs Lover

Nichkhun P.O.V

1 week later: 11:00 pm

A smile speared on my face as I walked up onto the set of We Got Married. There, a few feet right in front of me, stood a Goddess, my goddess...

It feels like it’s been forever since I’ve last held her. I miss the feeling of her small hand in mine, the feel of her soft lips pressed against my cheek, her smell.

Sigh...Well...atleast  now I get to hear her voice.

“Suzy you’re here! We just finished. You’re going to get food with us right?” Victoria greeted me with a warm, friendly smile.

“Yup! I hope that’s okay. Where are we going anyway?”

“Just some Pho. You’re oppa over there has been complaining about it all day! ...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” She started cracking up and I couldn’t help but laughed along with her. Victoria had one of the best laughs, it was whole hearted, dorky, and probably one of the most adorable sounds ever.

She’s really cute, but I can’t really see her as more then a sister since she reminds me so much of my own.

“What’s so funny?”

Victoria suddenly went silent.

Well...that was weird...

I was about to ask why she stooped when I realized Sohee was standing right in front of us. My beautiful Sohee..porcelain white skin, cute nose, light pink lips...

“S-Soh--”

But before I could say anything Suzy walked up.

“Hey Guys! Sorry about the wait, I had to use the restroom.”

Victoria smiled. “It’s fine Nichkhun, don’t worry--”

“OH OPPPA!!! I MISSED YOU SOOO MUCH! NEXT TIME TELL ME FIRST!” Sohee pouted and started to butterfly kiss Suzy’s neck.

I watched Suzy roll her eyes and try to control her annoyance.

“Well, it’s not like it’s something I can control.. A-a.-angel...”

….

…..

Awkward..



“..Let’s get going, shall we?” Victoria grabbed my arm an started to walk towards the car.

~~~~~~~~~

(At the Pho Place)

“Look there it is.” Suzy pointed to the small, brightly lit building at the end of the block, parked the car, and started to get out of the car.

“Suzy!” I whisper shouted and ran up to her.

“What?”

“Aren’t you forgetting something?”

Suzy looked at me with a confused look on her face.

...Face palm. -_____-



“Give.her.your.coat.stupid.” I gestured towards where Victoria and Sohee were standing, obviously referring to Sohee.

“Oh...right, sorry.” She chuckled apologetically and made her way over to...

VICTORIA?!

“Hey, Victoria!”

“Oh..h-hey Nichkhun. Wassup?”

“Here put on my jacket. I don’t want you to get cold.”

Victoria’s eyes grew as she nervously eyed a glaring Sohee beside her. “Uhh...I think you mean Sohee right?”

“..umm..” Suzy looked back at me with a clueless look on her face.

I rubbed my temples and slightly nodded.

My dongsaeng is such an idiot.

“Hehehe...yeah... that’s what I ment..umm..sorry about that...”

“Oh! No no  no..it’s okay!” Victoria shook her head and frantically made her way past me and into the restaurant.

“Uh..let’s go in before you..catch a cold?”

“Aww Oppa you’re so sweet!” Sohee giggled.

As we walked into the restaurant I made sure to smack Suzy’s head when no one was looking.

“Y-YAH!”

~~~~~~~~~~~
“I’m gonna go wash my hands real quick, be back in a second.” Suzy excused herself.

“Oh no. Take your time!” I exclaimed cheerfully.

For the last 20 minutes after we ordered, every time I’d try to talk or even interact a little with Sohee, Suzy would always interrupt. But now that she’s gone, I can finally have some time with my girlfriend.

“So Unnie, how’ve you been?” I smiled happily.

“Fine.”

“..Oh..well..it feels like I haven’t seen you in FOREVER! Do you have any idea how much I miss--”

“Do you ever stop talking?”

“E-excuse me?”

“Ugh. Are you stupid or something?”

“...Huh?”

“Oh don’t play dumb you little brat! Your little Khunnie isn’t here anymore, give up the act!” Sohee sneered.

“I--I don’t understand..”

...What’s going on?

“SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY!” Sohee suddenly stood up and threw the cloth napkin at my face.

“SOHEE! How can you do that to someone more then 5 years younger then you? She’s just a kid, I understand that you dislike--” Victoria stood up and tried to defend me

“Did I say you could talk ?!”

“I’m your elder! You can’t talk to me like--”

“Actually, I can you stupid bimbo ! Remember? We made a deal. You can play pretend wife anytime you want, but you have NO say in ANYTHING that has to do with my Nichkhun in reality!” Sohee pushed Victoria so hard that she almost hit the floor.

“VICTO---..UNNIE!” I helped up Victoria and looked at Sohee with angry tears building up in my eyes. “Why are you being like this?”

“Why?..HA WHY?” Sohee laughed coldly “because if you haven’t noticed. I HATE YOU. YOU’RE ALWAYS TAKE THE TIME NICHKHUN SHOULD BE SPENDING WITH ME, AWAY! HE’S MY BOYFRIEND! YOU’RE JUST A STUPID DONGSAENG...WHY DOES HE CARE SO MUCH FOR YOU?!..AND I MEAN... YOUR SO ANNOYING, HOW CAN HE EVEN DEAL WITH YOU?! A UGLY, CRY BABY, IMMATURE, LITTLE, STUPID .”


….

“...I..I..--”

“Ha...looks like you’re finally speechless huh? Little brat.”

“Hey guys! I’m back. But I think we should head back if that’s okay with---what happened? Why is everyone standing up?” Suzy asked confused as she walked back up to the table

“Oh nothing, just stretching oppa!” Sohee suddenly switched back into her full-on aegyo mode.

“Oh..alright then.. I think our food will be here s--”

“I’m leaving.” I stated bluntly and started to walk out the door, keeping my face as emotionless as possible.

“But we just orde--”

“I said,” I looked back at Suzy with a serious look on my face, “I’m leaving. Now.”

“Oh--O-okay. Lets go you guys.”

“But OP--” Sohee started to whine.

“Sohee, you’re irritating me. Shut it or I’ll leave you here.”

“O-Okay..”

At any other moment I’d probably lecture Suzy about being mean to Sohee. But right now? Right now I’m so confused and so many emotions and thoughts are running through out my whole entire body that I can’t even focus or think straight anymore.

Suzy P.O.V

*Flashback*

“Hello?”

“Hyung...”

“Oh, hey Wooyoung! Wassup?”

“...Where are you right now Hyung?”

“Uhh..having a late dinner with Sohee, Victoria, and Suzy”

“Oh...I see..”

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing..”

“Wooyoung tell me--”

“I just want to say goodbye.”

“Are you going to sleep?”

“Something like that..”

“Oh okay, see you in the morning!”

“...I--I don’t think you will..”

“W-What do you mean?”

“I’m sorry...”

“Wo--Woyoung wait wha--”

“...beeeeeppp.”

line is dead.

....

*Flashback ends*

The conversation runs through my head over and over again on our way home.

What does he mean by goodbye?...it can’t be?

My hands start to get sweaty and seconds seem like hours. I try to stay calm but it doesn't even feel like we’re moving.

“Uh...Sir? Do you think we could move any faster?”

“...No. Now sit down and be quiet.”

…-__- well..that was rude.



AHHHHH!!!!! I CAN’T TAKE THIS ANYMORE

I whipped out my phone.

Let’s see...Junsu and Junho are probably clubbing, Chansung’s asleep by now...sigh... I guess we’ll have to go with Taec...

“Hello?”

“Taec! Go to Wooyoung’s room right now!”

“Okay, why?”

“Nothing...Just now!”

“Alright..it’s locked.”

“W-What?!..Uhh okay talk to him.

“Aite..”

“Do you hear anything?”

“Yeah but he sounds drunk or something and won’t let me in. What should I do?”

“...Keep talking to him! Make sure you can still hear his voice and if it becomes silent then go in.”

“But..it’s locked.”

“I DON’T CARE! IF YOU CAN’T HEAR HIS VOICE ANY MORE THEN IT DOESN’T MATTER IF YOU HAVE TO BREAK THE ING DOOR DOWN!”

“A-alright...but Nichkhun?”

“What?”

“Why am I doing this?”

“....JUST DO IT DAMMIT!”

When I hung up the phone I realized that everyone, including the cab driver, was staring.

“...Uhh..Someone told me that..Wooyoung stole my half of the dried mangoes?”

“Ahhhh...” Everyone nodded in agreement.

~~~~~~~~~

(At 2pm Dorm)

The moment we set foot into the dorm I ran straight for Nichkhun and Wooyoung’s bedroom. I noticed Nichkhun barged the other way to mine, really upset and trying to hide his tears.

At any other moment I would have asked him what was wrong. But right now the only thing on my mind was Wooyoung.

Relief washed over me when I saw that Taec was still standing infront of the door, speaking in a calm and assertive voice.

He waved and walked over to me.

“Hey man. I’m not sure what’s wrong with him but he’s still alive and talking.”

I smiled. “Thanks bro. I can take it form here.”

Taec nodded and walked to what I assumed was my room.

“WOOYOUNG! WOOYOUNG! PLEASE LET ME IN! IT’S NICHKHUN! WOOYOUNG! OPEN THE DOOR!! PLEASE!!!...”

Nichkhun P.O.V

W-Whats going on? What the was that back there? It couldn’t be that shes really what everyone tells me right?..No! Of course not. She’s my sweet angel...

I sighed and looked at the picture in my hand, “Cris..if only you were here. If only I was a better person...”

...Ugh~ I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE! I need..I need...ALCOHOL!

I jumped right up from the bed and headed towards the door.

“I’m going to get so drunk tonight that I won’t remember anything in the morning!”

But before I bumped into Taec who was blocking my way.

“Where are you going?”

I rolled my eyes and tried to walk around him but he blocked my way.

“I said, where are you going?”

“..None of you business.”

“Excuse me?”

“None of your ing busi-”

“DON’T SNAP AT ME YOUNG LADY! I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE YOUR GOING SO DON’T EVEN TRY TO LIE! NEXT TIME DON’T VOICE YOUR THOUGHTS OUT LOUD!”
“..” I sighed, “I guess you’re gonna stop me now?”

“Nope.”

“Huh?”

“I’ll let you go, but I have to go with you.”

“But, why? If you’re gonna allow me to drink then why can’t I go alone?”

“Because I said so. Remember what happened last time?”

“No?”

“What?!” Taec all of a sudden grabbed my arm and a worried expression was painted on his face. “Listen...Suzy, we both wished that night had never happened, but we both know it did...and you have the scar to prove it. The most you can do is make sure it never happens again.”

...What the hell is he talking about? Suzy has a scar?--...ahh I can’t deal with this right now! Just give me some alcohol please! Dear lord.

“F-fine..you can come. But hurry up and don’t be a drag and don’t bother me.”

“Whatever you say Aegi.”

….AEGI?!?!?!?! >:(

Suzy P.O.V

“Woo..are you okay?” I asked softly as I walked into the room.

“...”

“Wo--”

“WHAT DO YOU THINK HYUNG DO, I LOOK OKAY? HUH?!?! DOES EVERYTHING SEEM FINE TO YOU?!?” Wooyoung snapped, tears stained with tears.

“Wooyoung...on the phone...what did you mean?”

“WHAT DID I MEAN?..HA..WHAT DID I MEAN HYUNG?!?! DO YOU REALLY NOT KNOW? ARE YOU THAT STUPID?!”

“Please calm d--”

“OF COURSE ALL YOU EVER CARE ABOUT IS THAT LITTLE GIRLFRIEND OF YOURS SOHEE! I’VE NEVER MATTERED TO YOU!”

“That’s not--”

“NOT WHAT?! NOT TRUE?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHHA! DON’T EVER TRY TO LIE HYU---”

And that is the moment that I grabbed Wooyoung’s face into my hands and forced my lips on to his.

Oh how much I love you Nichkhun oppa. Look at what I’m doing right now. I’m kissing Wooyoung and it’s all for you! Grrr....

He was stiff and first but a few minutes into it he started to relax....And then once he was relaxed he starting getting really passionate and that’s when I started to stiff up.

OMG I have no ideal how to do this! What do I do? What do I do?..OMG...okay...just calm down...everythings going to be okay. Just..just do what Taec oppa taught you you’ll be fine..YEAH ..okay..OMG...0.0

He finally pulled away and I have to admit, a wave of relief washed over me.

“H-hyu-..”

“Wooyoung?”

“Y-yeah?”

“Shut up.”


Nichkhun P.O.V

(At a bar a few blocks away from the dorm, 1 hour after they left the house.)

“One mooorrreee shooott ppuullleeaseseesahh!”

“Suzy, you need to stop, that’s your 20th shot!”

“S-shwat up Taec!” I tried to block out his annoying voice as I downed another shot.

Ugh..still not enough.

“Moorreeeeee......ehhhh.........”

“Suzy, you’re drunk.”

“nnnuuuhhh uhhhhh...”

“Uh. Yeah you are.”

“No I’m nawwwtttttt.....geeazzz YOUUU areee sooooooo annyoninggdkdkji..”

“...”

“wwhhaaattttttt?”

“Come on, I’m taking you home.” Taec started to get up

“N-NOOOOO! I WAAANNTTT MOREEEE...”

“....I can’t take this anymore.” He suddenly picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

“HAAYYYYY!!! PUT MEEE DDOOOWWWWNNNAAA!”

“No.”

“Theeeenn..I’llll..I’lll tell Nichkhun!”

“And I’ll tell him you were drunk.”

“.....”


(Back at the dorm)

I realized we were back home when my my body hit the soft cushion of Suzy’s bed.

“Why’d yoouuu throw mee on daa bedddd?”

“Because you need to go to sleep.”

“BUT I DOOON’TT WWAAAANNTTTT TUUU!”

“Too bad. Now shut up.”

“NO!”

“Stop shouting!”

“NO!”

“Suzy go to sleep!”

“NO!!....NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!”

“UGHH FINE!” Taec took his shirt off, got on the bed, and layed with his chest against mine.

“W-WAAADDD ARREEE YAAAA DDOOIIIIINGGGGAA?!”

“I worked out for 6 hours today and I haven't showered in 2 days. Now, either you go to sleep or I lay here.”

“Buuuut I dowwwwn’t waaaaaaaaaant to!”

“Alright. Then enjoy smelling like me tomorrow.”

“....SSSSSSssssSSSssssSS..” I hissed

“What are you doing?”

“SSSsssssssSssSsSssssssSSSSSSss..”

I heard him chuckle. “Goodnight Suzy.”

“SSSSsSsS.....”

Nichkhun P.O.V

(The next morning)

I yawned and slowly opened my eyes to find that I was back in my own room again.

Wait...back in my room again? But I’m in Suzy’s body...unless...

I quickly turned to look in the mirror next to the bed.

My..my face! It’s back! I-I’m in my own body again..but..why am I...?

I felt a lump under me and look down to fine..Wooyoung..with..no clothes on?..

O.M.F.G...WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?!...I don’t know if I should be happy that I’m back to normal or mad because I’m not sure what happened last not while Suzy was in control of my body.

“Nichkhun?” Wooyoung tiredly smiled from under me.

Oh no..what am I suppose to say?

“Uhh...”

“Hyung..th--thankyou.. for last night.”

“...”

“Nichkhun?”


“....”

“Are you--”

“Woo..I..I’m sorry.” I murmured as I got up and hurried towards Suzy’s room.

“W-WAIT HYUNG!”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


WHAT THE IS THIS?!?! I clearly remembered everything last night up to the part where Taec was on top of me and laughed about me hissing. So...why is Suzy on in bra and and why does Taec only have boxers on?!?!

“T-T---TAEC YOU MOTHER ING HEADED BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

That not only seemed to wake Taec up but the rest of the house as well as they came running into the room with shocked expressions on their faces.

Chansung smirked dissaprovingly. “Just because we’re known as beast idols doesn’t mean we have the right to act that way.”

Junsu whistle. “Wow wow wow Suzy ...DAYUM!”

I made a point to kill him with my glare.

“It’s not what it looks like Nichkhun.”

“HA! OH YEAH? THEN WHY DON’T YOU TELL ME WHAT’S GOING ON?!” I punched a piece off of the wall out if anger.

“She threw up so I had to change her clothes and while I was changing her clothes she threw up on my pants.”

BULLSHI--”

“N-Nichkhun?...Oh my gosh Nichkhun oppa? You..you’re here! The that means that..OMG! IT MEANS--”

Before she could finish her sentence Suzy’s phone rang.Everyone became silent as she answered the call.

“Hello? Oh hey Grandma Nichkhun! Sawadika..yeah? Oh..Uh huh...I see..”

I watched her expression change through a rainbow of emotions until she finally hung up and it became even more stressed and worried then it usually is.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Your grandma said said--” she started but stopped when she realized that everyone was staring and listening intensely.

“Umm she...”

I shook my head. “Thai.”

“Huh?”

“THAI!”

“Ohh!!..Uhh..” She switched to the language that only her and I understood in the house. “She said that, shame on you, Khuunie-oppa, for drinking because the alcohol  only changes us back temporally and now our lives are even more complicated because it’s unknown when we’ll change back.”

W-What? O_o

“So the alcohol is what did this?”

“Yup.”

“AWWW COME ON GUYS, NO FAIR!” Junho pounted and stomped out of the room upset.

“WTF..Don’t be such a baby! How am I the maknae?” Chansung went after him frustrated. 

 

Yay! I finally updated!..Sorry it took so long. I had school, exams, and a bit of writers block. But you guys are the best for sticking with me and still reading the story! Thankyou :))..I hope this long chapter makes up for everything >.<

 

glitter-hipster_01

 

Comments are <3 so please commet! ^.^

 

PS. Khunyoung scene yes or no?