What The Fxck!

Teen Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why are you crying?”

 

“Because.. I know that.. he can never be free from this.. Unless.. he’s dead”

 

Youngbae just patted Himchan on the shoulder.

 

“I have faith in Junhong and you should to. I know he’ll be able to control this one day. We better get going. Im not sure how long this freezer will hold.”

 

Himchan sniffed as he nodded his head. He started to hate Yongguk even more just thinking about what he did to his lover. It was about 5 minutes before he had realized that he was there day dreaming about what he wanted to do to Yongguk. Junhong had grown silent as Himchan watched 2 of the screws fall out a hinge on the freezer. He knew it was time for him to go. Himchan grabbed his bag and began to walk out on Chanyeols basement into his empty house. Or so he thought. He heard a scuffling sound come from what sounded like the dining room, He quickly pulled his bow and arrow from the bag and loaded it. Something scurried past the hallway door frame and sure enough, he jumped at the sight.

 

“Youngbae? Are you still here? You know this isn’t the time to be lurking”

 

But no one said anything.  Himchan quickly turned around to only be face to face with a beast. Himchan tried to pull his arrow back but the monster him by the neck and began to lift him off his feet, choking him. Himchan was starting to lose oxygen until the monster was suddenly boomed to the ground by a roaring raged Junhong. The monster growled and kicked Junhong off of him, causing him to hit and break the wall. Junhong roared and began to charge the thing that was now crawling up walls. Himchan starting shooting his arrows at it but it soon disappeared into the dark. Junhong looked over at himchan who was backing back slowly

 

“Im.. not gonna hurt you.. I can con-control this”

 

Controlling his rage seemed like it was hurting him but he loved himchan too much to let what has happened to him destroy his love for the boy.

 

“Are you okay Himchan”

 

“N-Ne.. what was that?”

 

“I have no idea”

 

 

 

“Youngjae.. you go in here and find Chanyeol while I distract them.”

 

“Got it! Wait, why do I have to get him”

 

 

“Your father is the sheriff, you know your way around this place”

 

“Riiight”

 

Yongguk and Youngjae walked into the prescient casually like they weren’t looking for a possibly in raged wolf.

 

“Hi Mrs.Cho.. um I need to go to my dads office”

 

“He’s not here at the moment Youngjae”

 

“Oh oh I know but he said I can go to his office and get my book bag. Reeeally gotta do my homework”

 

“Arra! Here are his keys but come right back.. maybe I should follow you”

 

“Ah but I need you to help me with something ma’am”

 

Yongguk rubbed his nose, letting Youngjae know to go and find Chanyeol. It didn’t take him long. Chanyeol was yelling and crying

 

“LET ME OUT OF HERE PLEASE LET ME OUT!”

 

“Shh Shh I got you. Just give me a second.”

 

“Let me out Youngjae.. Let me out”

 

“Hold on, im trying to find the key”

 

Youngjae looked up as he heard the bars screeching. Chanyeols eyes were yellow and he was in rage mode now growling and pulling on the bars

 

“Oh ”

 

“LET ME OUT!”

 

He roared as he broke the bars on the cell

 

“OH !”

 

Youngjae began to run around the room, dodging him as he was trying to rip the human boy to into shreds. Youngjae threw a chair at Chanyeol but that was no help. He actually ended up tripping over one of the chairs he threw and fell flat on his back. Chanyeol hovered over the boy with his sharp teeth,glowing yellow eyes and his forward brow with saliva dripping from his mouth, ready to eat the boy alive until he became frightened himself. Yongguk burst into the room and roared like a lion in the wild that came to claim his thrown.

 

“I am the alpha”

 

Chanyeol bowed down to his alpha showing he was the weaker link.

 

“You okay Youngjae?”

 

The boy sighed and past out. Those two scared the living out of him.

 

 

 

THE NEXT DAY

 

“I heard you broke out yesterday”

 

Yongguk said as he threw Junhong a bottle of water

 

“Yeah but surprisi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter