A What?!

Teen Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*sound of someone beating the door very hard*

“Yongguk! Open the dam door”

 

Junhong was beating on the door very loudly and yelling also. Lucky for him, he was in the woods and many people were staying away from that area lately

 

“What! I was taking a shower”

 

Yongguk opened the door but only enough for his head and foot to be  in the door frame

 

“Where? In the back? Theres no shower in here”

 

“What do you want”

 

He said in that deep husky voice.

 

“Why did you do that?”

 

“Do what?”

 

“Mess up Chanyeols life”

 

“I made it better if you ask me”

 

“Do.. Do you really think youre making peoples lives better? I cant even get angry anymore when I fail a test or get hit on the field because I have to worry about people seeing my FREAKING glowing eyes and razor sharp teeth!”

 

“Don’t forget side burns”

 

Junhong punched the door in anger

 

“Oooh calm down puppy.. Your life is better from this right? Mmm Taller,star quarterback. Got the guy you want”

 

“But im stuck with a selfish ”

 

“Himchan?”

 

“No you!”

 

Yongguk just smirked. Junhong hated that. He loved it but he hated it. He just had this what he says, horrible ual attraction to yongguk. Yongguk started biting his lip as he stared Junhong up and done like he was undressing  him.

 

“Stop.. doing that”

 

“Doing what”

 

“You know what youre doing just stop it!”

 

Yongguk could feel the heat coming off Junhongs body. It was enticing. Yongguk snatched Junhong inside of his loft and started attacking his lips with aggressive, lip biting kisses. Poor Junhong. He loved Himchan.. he really did but that damn Alpha was so persuasive that he didt even need words. Junhong started taking off his jacket and shirt as Yongguk picked him up and slammed his back against the wall. Junhong let out a growl as he dug his coming out nails in Yongguks shoulder

 

“You know im with Himchan”

 

“The question is.. do I really care”

 

Yongguk nipped Junhongs neck, making him moan. He then started to Junhongs pants and proceeded to slide his hand in there to Junhongs erecting member. He on his neck and rubbed simultaneously. Junhong was fight back moan with his claws still in Yongguks back. He then aggressively threw Jun on the floor and pulled off his pants along with his boxers. Junhong couldn’t take his eyes off of Yongguks growing bulge. It had been so long since he had yongguk inside of him.. or anyone inside of him since himchan liked to be on top. Yongguk began to junhong as he kissed him sloppily. Junhong contined to hide his moans until he felt being consumed by warm wet lips. He closed his eyes and bit his hand as yongguk started to bob up and down, squeezing his tip everytime he came up. He never knew yongguk could give such a . Junhong could feel his blood rushing to his head. Those slurping noises where driving him insane. He was about to explode in that y alphas mouth. Junhong pushed him away and they switched positions. Junhong pulled yongguks boxers off and watched stand tall. Junhong it up and down,while teasing it with his tongue. He then took as much as he could in his mouth and bobbed his head up and down at a meadium pace. Yongguk tangled his fingers in Junhongs hair, forcing him back down whenever he’d try to come up. Junhong began to gag so Yongguk let him up.

 

“Are you still tight?”

 

“Himchan doesn’t top me”

 

“This should be fun”

 

He said with that blank nonchalant look he always wears. Yongguk was about to get up by Junhong pushed him back down and started to position himself over the alpha. Yongguk thought he was bluffing until he felt his tip slowly being consumed by Junhongs hole. He grabbed Junhongs hips to help him steady himelf. Junhong slid down and placed his hands on yongguks sweaty chest. He began to slowly move up and down the suddenly a bit faster. Damn Junhong was so tight.. kinda like a . I guess everything goes back to how it was when youre a wolf. Yongguk started meeting junhong with to make it feel even better. Those low growls coming from yongguk were beyond arousing. Yongguk pushed junhong on his back and started pinding him hard, hitting his spot with every hit. Junhong started extremely loud, almost sounded like crying but he was enjoying every minute of it.

 

“Ah Yongguk.. ah shhhit~ im .”

 

He came hard, some of it even got on yongguks chin and cheek. He continued to hard until he came inside of Junhong. He just lied on him for a minute before sliding off onto the cement floor.

 

“Don’t you..”

 

Junhong tried to catch his breath

 

“Don’t you say a word about this to himchan”

 

“Like I’d talk to him.”

 

 

THE NEXT DAY

 

“Oh my gosh.. its Daehyun.. omg he’s back”

 

Is what he was hearing as he walked down the hallway up to stacy and Himchan but that’s not who he was going for

 

“Jongup.. you wanna hang out after school today? I need you to do something for me”

 

“Yeah sure man.. im glad youre feeling better. You were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter