Late night texting

50 ways to die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What happened to Baekhyun?" Mrs. Byun asked their family doctor as soon as she stepped into her son's room. She was already angry with her son for skipping such an important meeting, but once she heard that her son hang out with the Choi girl, she was satisfied of her son. At least, her younger son had common sense to choose a girl of their standard.

 

"He just had a fever, nothing much to worry about it. Since Baekhyun has such a weak immune system, I suggest you not to bring him out in the cold for a long time. When I touched his hand just now, he was so cold." The doctor suggested, and soon began to pack up. "Just feed him these usual medicines, and a porridge will do the trick. Let him rest for two days, and he will be ok to return to school."

 

Baekhyun let out a crooked groan, as he sat on his bed, "I don't want two days, can I return to school tomorrow? Just give me something strong to drink. I am ok to return to school." He protested. He didn't want to miss his school because he wanted to see her. Time spent with her always passed by so quickly, and he just longed for her. It was normal, right? Normal to miss a friend this much, and wanting to see them almost every second? It was Okay. He shouldn't worry about it too much.

 

"You never liked going to school, what's the big change?" The doctor chuckled, and his eyes widened in realization, "Oh dear, don't tell me young master has someone he likes?"

Upon hearing the playful chuckles from the doctor, Baekhyun's cheeks reddened. No. He didn't like Choi Sooyoung. Wait. No. Why was he thinking of her? He shook his head, trying to hide the fact that he was so, so, so flustered.

 

"NO! I-I don't like her like that," He squeaked, and could feel his cheeks boiling in embarrassment.

"Oh dear. It's a girl. Have you, perhaps, fallen in love?" The doctor wiggled his eyebrows, and nudges at him playfully. It was by now obvious that Baekhyun had been thinking about a certain someone, and perhaps, just perhaps, he liked that certain someone- a little too much.

 

"N-No. But she's interesting, Mr. Kim." Baekhyun smiled shyly, and he snuggled close to his pillows. Meanwhile, Mrs. Byun stared closely at her son, and she was interested. Who was the girl that had intrigued her son? Could it be the girl from the Choi family household? She hoped it was, at least the girl was from a well-known family. And the marriage between the children could bring about the merging of the two companies which would greatly benefit the Byun’s household.

 

A smile crept up on Mrs. Byun’s face as she stared at her younger son, she always knew that her younger son would be the better one. After all, Baekhyun seemed to have better eyes for choosing the right girl than her older son did.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung closed her eyes, as she listened to the clock ticking away, reminding her of the seconds that passed by. Time was slowly ticking away, l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter