Prologue- Meeting the characters

50 ways to die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Stones and bricks may break my bones, but words will never hurt me? That is so bull .' Baekhyun scoffed, he folded the hate letter he had gotten from an anonymous person and placed in his locker. He had the same words all over again that he was getting so tired of it.

Hadn't anyone ever get  tired of picking on him yet?

Baekhyun slammed the locker shut, and huffed out a breath. He never understood what went wrong, he just couldn't. It was so perfect at the start, he was just a normal student classified in the geeks' group, yet in the hallway, some students waved at him or at least gave him a curt nod of acknowledgement. Was it because he told his friends that he always kept diaries since young?  However, right now, at least ninety percent of students he met in the hallway must shove him out of their ways.

He trudged his way to the classroom, feeling little bit ecstatic of the fact that many students weren't here yet. Wouldn't life be better if things were this peaceful? Without having a thing to care about and just live your life up to your happiness?

Baekhyun felt his hands aching from carrying his three heavy books, basically just physic, biology and Calculus.  

Creak.

Baekhyun jumped a little when he saw a shadow entering a classroom, his classroom to be more exact. Baekhyun gulped down, 'I am really a coward, huh,' he shook his head in disbelief. He walked over to his classroom with careful steps, he didn't know why he was sneaking but he felt more safer creeping around then marching in like some superhero.

He was never a superhero in first place.

He peeked into the room, only to see a girl sitting on his desk and it tenderly while staring out of the window. Baekhyun was sure he had never seen her before, and he couldn't help but admired her petite figure and how her hair 'danced' along with the window. It felt as if he had just seen an angel.

Lifting his books a little big higher to his waist, Baekhyun cleared his throat and entered the classroom. "Urm, that's my seat?" He said, awkwardly. The girl stoned awhile, before slowly turning her head, and stared at Baekhyun.

For a few seconds, he felt like his throat had dried up, he just couldn't speak a single word. "A-are you new?" He felt his lips tugged up into a smile, and he took a daring step forward. The girl jumped down from the desk, and smothered her skirt. She didn't even bothered to reply to Baekhyun, and brushed past him towards a new table this time and jumped on it, before dazing into space.

"I-I'm Baekhyun, what's your name?" Baekhyun felt heat rushing up to his cheeks, he was sure that the girl was going to take him as an 'annoying geek'. He could only sigh inwardly when she chose silent over opening to introduce her name to him.

"Byun Baekhyun, to be more exact. The useless guy that everyone in this town hates and gossip whenever I do something humiliating." He whispered softly, and sat on his desk. His eyes scanning on his desk that was filled with markers marks, calling him various types of names that he was so ashamed of.

"Sometime, it to be constantly picked on, I am still a human and that I do have feeling. I just don't get it, why do people like to judge?" Baekhyun chuckled, bringing his knees close to his chest.

"I sat on your desk," the girl parted her lips, and mumbled slowly, "because it's so unique." She turned her head to look at Baekhyun, and smiled at him gingerly.

Baekhyun felt his heart thumping so hard against his chest, he didn't know whether it was because of the way her pink, soft lips curled up into a small smile, or how her eyes were twinkling yet he had a hunch that behind those gorgeous eyes, there were many hidden stories buried down. He wanted to reach out his hand to those silky carefully curled charcoal black hair.

"Unique? In a bad way or good way?" Baekhyun chuckled, rubbing the back of his nape.

"Either ways. It's unique just like its owner." She chuckled softly, shaking her head. She stood up again, and walked over, slowly bending herself to bore into Baekhyun's pair of boring eyes. "Either ways, it makes you stand out in the crowd. Appreciate the hate, it kind of build up what you are."

"Who are you? A counsellor?" Ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter