Chapter 3: Tao's Punishment

Forbidden Love

You’re waiting for Tao’s presence today. You purposely took a dark road, you can feel his presence. You walk slowly and hoping there’ll be thugs follow you from behind. You would do anything to see him again.

 

It’s been two days since he saved you last time. Until today, he never appeared anymore. That made you cried until your eyeball almost fall off.

 

Out of sudden, a figure appeared before you. You closed your eyes. Hoping that is someone bad who tried to harm you so that Tao would come and save you.

 

                “Hana, open your eyes.” A familiar husky voice said. You opened your eyes slowly.

 

                “T…Tao..” you stuttered.

 

                “Yeah, I’m here. Stop doing this already.”

 

                “Doing what?”

 

                “Yeah, you know doing sort of dangerous things.”

 

                “I do it because I want you to come.”

 

                “You don’t have to.”

 

              “I have to. Because I miss you. Because I love you.” You couldn’t hold those tears again and the tears running down to your cheeks.

 

He carefully wrapped you in his embrace, comforted you and patted your back.

 

                “Syh—don’t cry.”

 

                “Tao, can we end happily?” you asked a question that you are already know the answer.

 

                “You know—”

 

                “Shut up, don’t say any words that would break my heart into pieces.” You cut off his sentence. He let go his arms around you and looked into your eyes.

 

                “Hana, don’t do dangerous thing anymore. Don’t take dark road, don’t danger yourself because of me. Falling in love with me is already dangerous for you. I won’t danger you anymore.”

 

                “But—.”

 

                “No, buts. Please Hana.”

 

                “Promise me something first.”

 

                “What?”

 

                “You will meet me, at least once, every day.” You demanded.

 

                “Hana—”

 

You looked at him with begging eyes. Hope that he would agree with your condition. It’s not a hard condition though. It simply means, you want to meet him every day. At least once a day.

 

After a long silence, he smiled at you and nodded.

 

                “Okay, I’ll accompany you every day to your house.” He finally agreed.

 

                “Really?”

 

                “Hm, but you really need to promise me that you will never do these things.”

 

                “I promise!” you smiled happily. Actually, it has been so long since you smiled so happily like this. Even though, Tao’s surrounded by darkness, but he’s actually someone who lighten up your darkness.

 

                “Now, let’s go home and get some sleep. And don’t cry anymore.”

 

You nodded obediently and intertwined your hands with him. He chuckled a bit.

 

                “Look, Tao! Our hands fit perfectly!” you exclaimed.

 

                “Hana, I’m happy to see your smile.”

 

                “I’ll smile as long as you are by my side.” You rested your head on his shoulders.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Tao’s POV

 

After walk her to her home, I went back to my place. My family gathered at living room. My family, I mean my vampire brothers.

 

                “Tao, you made a mistake again.” Chanyeol sighed. I lowered my head. I know, I just made a biggest mistake.

 

                “The President knows about that already.” Suho said and a sigh slipped out from his mouth.

 

                “H..how did he know?” I asked. I always make sure that no one follows me every time I went for Hana.

 

                “He has someone that tagging Hana. He knows that you’ll know if he asked someone to follow you, so he asked someone to follow Hana instead.” Baekhyun explained.

 

                “Hana has nothing to do with this matter! It’s me who dragged her along. Why would he involve Hana?!” I screamed.

 

                “Lowered you voice Tao.” Suho calmed me down.

 

I fell on the floor. The fact that I’m vampire hurts me too much.

 

                “President asking for Tao to meet him.” Someone delivered a message. Suho looked at me with anxious look. I stood up and give them a smile.

 

                “Don’t worry guys. I’ll deal with him.”

 

I need to do this. Even if I have to sacrifice my all for Hana, I would.

__________________________________________________________________________________

                “Tao!!!” you called him out when you saw his figure outside your school. Jia widened her eyes in shock.

 

                “Tao is back?” she asked you. You nodded happily.

 

                “No wonder you look so happy today. I wonder why.”

 

                “I told you, he’ll come back to me.”

 

                “What a statement!” Jia smashed your shoulders make you ouch-ed a bit.

 

                “I’m going first!” you waved happily at Jia and ran towards Tao, hugged him from behind.

 

                “Tao, it sounds weird, but I miss you already.” He caressed your hair, made you felt ticklish a bit.

 

                “I miss you too.” He replied shortly. He doesn’t look very happy you wonder why.

 

                “Tao.”

 

                “Hm.”

 

                “Am I a burden to you?”

 

He stopped his steps and looked at you.

 

                “What are you talking about?”

 

                “Yeah, I mean…”

 

                “You never burdened me.” He replied before you could finish your sentence.

 

                “Everything’s okay?” you asked worriedly.

 

                “Hey, my beauty. Don’t ever feel worry about me. Just live your life to the maximum okay? He said and pinched your cheeks that makes you chuckled a bit.

 

                “Tao…I don’t know why, but I love you. Way too much.”

 

                “Me too, my love.”

__________________________________________________________________________________

Tao has left after he dropped you at your house. After placed a kiss on your lips, he disappeared. You hope time will go faster so that you can meet him tomorrow.

 

You live in this house by your own. Your family is actually died in car accident and you’re the only who survives. Actually, there are two maids and one butler that accompany you in this house but you gave them a leave for month. Besides, you’re already grown-ups, you don’t need someone to take care of you anymore.

 

Your father left you with plenty of money and sort of. The company is managed by your uncle. The only family member you can trust. The others relatives only come because they’re hungry for your father’s money. Now that you’re already 18, you have rights to your father’s property.

 

You climbed up on your bed and cover your body with blanket. You grabbed a novel beside you and start to read it. Suddenly, someone knocking you window. You hesitated to open, but when you hear a familiar groan outside, you brave yourself to open to the window.

 

Outside, Tao is bleeding. You quickly pulled him and he fell off at your balcony. He looks severely hurt. You leaned closer to him.

 

                “Tao..are you okay?” you asked nervously.

 

                “Hana…” he yelped.

 

                “Syh, let go inside. It’s cold outside here.” You helped him to get up and guided him to your bed. After placed him on the bed, you ran downstairs and search for emergency kit.

 

                “What happened?” you asked as you wiped off his blood.

 

                “Nothing.” He said.

 

                “Is it a punishment again?”

 

                “No.”

 

                “You’re bluffing now.”

 

                “No, I’m not.”

 

You sighed deeply. You know it’s forbidden to love a human like you. Tao must be punished hardly by his—society hm.

 

                “You can sleep here tonight.” He laughed.

 

                “Why did you laugh?” you furrowed your eyebrows. He chuckled.

 

                “You should know that vampire didn’t sleep.”

 

                “Really?”

 

                “We only sleep for one hour per day.”

 

                “Wow,” you said it in amusement.

 

                “You’re cute.” He said out of sudden. “It makes me feel better to see you like this.”

 

                “Tao..”

 

                “Hm”

 

                “You know, I’m a human.”

 

                “Yes, I am totally aware about it.”

 

                “And I need to sleep or I’ll sleep in class tomorrow.” You joked around. He rolled his eyes.

 

                “I don’t know you know how to joke around.”

 

                “I’m pretty good with it.” He gave you a small smile. He tried to get up.

 

                “Where are you going?” you asked.

 

                “You want to sleep right? I should get up.”

 

                “No, you can sleep here. This is a huge bed that can fit two people.”

 

                “Are you sure?”

 

You nodded quickly. He patted the empty side beside him and smiled at you angelically. Yeah, for you he’s your angel. Not a vampire.

 

                “Come here, I’ll sing you a lullaby.” He offered. You crawled up and placed your body beside him. He began to sing a song that makes your eyes close slowly before you drifted away in your dreams.

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hi babies! How was it? Aw I know it's a bit fluffy aw I can imagine Tao's doing this to me!!! /fangirling/ kekeke

Please don't be silent readers hunnies! ^^

Comment and subsrcibe ^^