Chapter 2: Tao's Back

Forbidden Love

It’s been three months since Tao left. You still can’t believe you still able to stay strong all this time. Your heart ached each time you pass his house. Your eyes will full with tears each time you read Beautiful Dead. You keep on imagining things like Tao will come back. But you know he wouldn’t.

 

                “Hey, Hana. Let’s go to club tonight!” Jia said. You look at her and nodded. You’re just like dead body. You barely eat, crying all the time and don’t get socialize with people. That’s make everyone bully you even more.

 

                “I’m talking to you, Hana.” Jia nudged your shoulder.

 

                “Yeah, I’m listening.”

 

                “No, you aren’t.”

 

                “Whatever.”

 

                “Hana, get yourself together. There a lot handsome guys out there. Why do you keep on waiting for that Tao guy?” Jia exclaimed.

 

                “Tao is different from any other guy out there.”

 

                “Yeah, of course he’s different. He’s weird.”

 

                “No, he’s not.”

 

                “Hana. Please.”

 

                “Jia, I’m going to wait for him forever. Until my last breath I would.”

 

Jia let out a sigh.

 

                “Up to you Hana. I wish you to be happy. Like before.”

__________________________________________________________________________________

Tao’s POV

It’s been three months since I left her. I miss her like crazy. Without she notices it, I always follow her. Just to make sure her safety.

 

                “Tao, I know you like her so much.” Suho said. I turned around and give him a small smile.

 

                “It’s good that you know.”

 

                “We should not mingle with humans. You know that too right?”

 

                “Yes, I know. But…” I let out a helpless sigh.

 

                “Tao…be strong. You know, hyung will always be there for you.” I nodded to him.

 

When the whole vampire’s world knows that I fall in love with human, they protested it and I get to punish. Thanks to Suho hyung, the vampire president is his father. So, they lessen the punishment for me.

 

                “Is there any way for me to change myself into human?” I asked with teary eyes. I always ask this question since the moment I met her and fall for her.

 

                “You know the answer, Tao.”

 

                “Hyung. I miss her.”

 

                “I know you are. I bet she misses you too.”

 

                “She’s like dead body ever since I left her. She got skinnier. I don’t like that sight.” I sighed.

 

I cried like five years old baby and buried my face into my hands. Suho patted my back, try to comfort me. But that won’t comfort me forever. This heart pain will remain forever.

__________________________________________________________________________________

You walked along the road. The road fills with darkness since the lights not on tonight. You pray in your heart that nothing will happen.

 

You heard steps behind you. You restrained yourself not to look.

 

               “Who..whoaaa!!” you heard choas behind you. You turned around. There’s a group contains of four to five people. You ignored them.

 

                “Hi young lady. Where are you going?” one of them asked. You keep on walking but they keep on tagging you from behind.

 

                “Aw, this young lady is so arrogant.”

 

                “She’s playing hard to get.”

 

Suddenly, you remember last night’s news where a dead body was found near to your neighborhood. Form the investigation, that poor girl was and killed by gang. You shivered at your thoughts.

 

You keep on walking in speed. Until one of them stop you by grabbing your hand.

 

                “Let me go!” you screamed. They covered your mouth and laughed.

 

                “Even if you scream, no one will help you.”

 

                “She has nice body.” One of them said. You feel disgusted with his words.

 

You were struggling to free yourself. But, you’re nothing compared to these guys. When one of them tried to your shirt, a kick landed on his face. But, speak of that, it’s not you who kicked him.

 

                “T..Tao..” you stuttered.

 

It’s Tao. It’s Tao who kicked that guy earlier.

 

I miss you, Tao.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Tao’s POV    

      

“Looks what we have here. That young lady’s boyfriend.” I looked at them with angry look. ! How dare he touched my beauty?!

 

They gathered around me and gave me a smirk. I gave them a smirk too. They don’t know who I am. One of them pushed me on the ground. I swung back around and gave him a fast and powerful roundhouse kick in the ribs, he howled in torment but still raced towards me. I gave a punch on his face and he collapsed.

 

Then, more guys came to me, I give them random kick and all of them fell on round and groaned. The ing guy that tried to my beauty’s shirt is the only one who left. He winked at me sarcastically. He gave me a punch. Sorry but, it’s not a good punch after all. I wiped away a blood stain at the corner of my lips. I gave him a sharp punch to the jaw, it would be powerful enough to knock him out, I acted fast, and I threw my hand as fast and as hard as I could. He stared at the river of blood that had appeared of his nose and gum. He spat out a few teeth and collapsed to the ground.

 

I take a look over her. She looks so horrified. Her hair is in messy but she’s still beautiful. I ran towards her.

 

                “Are you okay?” I asked gently. She pulled me into hug and cried.

 

                “I’m not okay because I’m dying from missing you.” She said between sob. I want to cry too, but I hold it back. I tried to let go of her hand but she tighten her hand around me.

 

                “No, please don’t go. Let stay like this for a moment.”

 

I nodded quickly. Because I want to touch her as well. How I miss her.

__________________________________________________________________________________

You cried in Tao’s chest. That scent of him, that touch, you miss all of it. You’re still in shock when he suddenly appeared like that.

 

You released your arms. He looked at you and rested her forehead against yours. He’s panting hard.

 

                “Are you okay?” you asked. You saw a blood stain at the corner of his lips. You pushed him a little and took out your napkin and start to wipe the blood.

 

You miss the taste of this lips. Even though you only kiss him once, but you still miss it. You gulped at your thoughts.

 

                “Hana…” he called you out.

 

                “Hm…”

 

                “I need to go back.”

 

                “Why?!” you screamed.

 

                “I don’t belong here. You know that.”

 

                “Then you shouldn’t appear since earlier!!!!” you yelled angrily.

 

He pulled you into his embrace.

 

                “How can I let those bastards harm my beauty.”

 

                “You should let them kill me! So I won’t feel the pain in my heart anymore!” you sobbed.

 

He looked into your eyes. His eyes were teary. Your eyes already red and swollen because of crying. You were so close to him you could feel the heat of his body warm yours, could hear his soft breath as he exhaled.  At that moment, he moved his face closer to yours. Eyes were locked onto each other. He then moved his hand and placed it onto your warm cheek. While you both stared into one another's eyes, his firm hands brushed your supple cheek.

 

                “I miss you, Hana. A lot.”

 

                “Me too.” As soon as you finished your sentence, he kissed you with much enthusiasm and meaning with every second that passed. That kiss is the most beautiful kiss you ever had. He pulled his lips after a moment.  He chuckled a bit and, cradled you into his chest.

 

                “Hana, please be more careful next time.” He said.

 

                “I don’t want.”

 

                “Why?”

 

                “I will do dangerous thing and make you come here and save me.” It sounded immature, but you’ll do it.

 

                “Hana…”

 

                “Stay with me please.” You never begged a guy for staying. It’s your first time.

 

                “You know I can’t.”

 

                “You know what…”

 

                “Hm…” his y husky voice replied.

 

                “I love you.”

 

                “I know.”

 

                “Then?”

 

                “I love you too.”

 

                “So, please stay.” He let you go and put his hands on your shoulders.

 

                “Hana..” he sighed. “Let’s just end it here. We can’t be together no matter how much we want.”

 

                “Tao…”

 

                “Let’s go, I’ll walk you to your house.” He grabbed your hands.

 

Both of you were walking hands in hands, shoulders against shoulders. Just like other couples. How you wish to have him by your side every each time. But, the fact, you can’t.

 

                “We have arrived. Go in and sleep. As usual, act as you never met me.” He said. You shook your head continuously.

 

                “Meeting you, knowing you is the best thing ever happened in my life. So, please stop asking me to forget you. How can I forget you after you stole my heart?” he chuckled a bit at your words.

 

                “Go in.” he pushed you.

 

When he was about to go, you ran towards him and pecked his lips.

 

                “Good night, Tao. Come into my dreams as always.”

 

                “Sweet dream, my beauty.” And he disappeared.


 

Hi peeps!!! A crap update here! Hahaha

Enjoyed! ^^

Please do comment and rate hehehe