Forbidden Love

Forbidden Love

[A/N: Annyeong! Happy reading!]

 


You were alone that day. After tidy up your classroom, you fall asleep due to tiredness. Suddenly, you hear a voice. A male voice. He was screaming. A sudden chill came. You packed up your things and get ready to go back home. You looked at your watch.

 

            “Gosh, it’s almost 7. No wonder it’s dark.”

 

You’re walking through the corridor. You felt strange, very strange. At that time, you were regret because Jia, you’re the only friend offered to accompany you but you declined it.

 

            “Oh, I should ask Jia to stay, oh.”

 

The voice of the unknown male was getting closer to you. You’re curious. With some courage, you were searching for that voice. You stopped in front one empty classroom.

 

            “So, the voice is coming from here.” You murmured alone.

 

You push the door and your eyes wandering around. You saw a body, a male body. He was lying helplessly. You hurriedly went towards him.

 

            “Are you okay?” you asked.

 

            “Go away.”

 

You ignored him and pull him. You’re shocked because that guy was bleeding.

 

            “Yah~ you’re bleeding.” You took out your napkin and wiped away his blood at the corner of his lips. Your eyes met him.

 

            “Hey, let me take you to hospital.”

 

            “No.”

 

            “Let’s go.” You pulled him.

 

            “Just go away!”

 

You gave up and get up.

 

            “Okay, I’ll go. Take care.” He was still in pain. You can even hear how fast his heartbeat is. And his body is cold. His lips look so pale.

 

You stopped your steps and turned your body, facing him.

 

            “Hey, here’s my number. Call me if anything.” You gave him a piece of paper that written your phone number. He nodded, still ignored you.

 

            “Okay, bye.”

 

As you’re walking to your home, you’re thinking about that guy. You don’t know his name but he’s attractive. Something’s about him that makes you attracted. Mysterious guy.

 

At that night, you were dreamt of something. Something weird. You were dreamt about that guy, he was looking at you, sadly, and he even got red eyes.

 

On the next day, you attended school, as usual. You were sitting on the branch during recess and read your novel.

 

            “Yah! What are you doing here?” Suddenly, Jia popped out of nowhere.

 

            “Oh, nothing. Where’s Kris?” you asked.

 

            “Hm ~ Kris got basketball tournament. So, I am alone. Can you be my boyfriend today?”

 

            “Yah ~ you always find me when Kris is not here ~”

 

            “Yah! Don’t say like that.”

 

            “Yeah, you always do.” You put up some acting to see Jia’s reaction.

 

            “Hana ~ yah ~ let’s go. I treat you bubble tea!”

 

            “No, I don’t feel like to drink bubble tea.”

 

At that time, you saw him. A guy from yesterday. He’s alone and he was reading the same novel you read. Beautiful Dead. You didn’t even listening to Jia now since your eyes were all over him. Jia smashed your back with book.

 

            “Hey, I’m talking to you ~ what are you look…..whoa whoa! Are you looking at Tao?!”

 

            “Tao?”

 

            “He’s Tao.” Jia pointed her beautiful finger at him.

 

            “What? You know him?”

 

            “Of course I do! He’s new student. And unfortunately, he’s Kris’s friend.” Jia sighed.

 

            “Why?”

 

            “He’s weird. He loves novels. He didn’t know how to play basketball, but since he can jump at impossible height, Kris forced him to join basketballs club.”

 

            “Oh ~”

 

            “How do you know him?”    

        

            “I found him yesterday. He looked so ill. I want to help him, but he doesn’t want to.”

 

            “Ignorant.” Jia said. You laughed because it’s rare to hear Jia say like that.

 

            “Hana ~~~~ let’s go to the gym after school.”

 

            “Why?”

 

            “I want to see Kris playing ~ please Hana please.”

 

            “Hm, but I….”

 

            “Tao is coming too!”

 

When you heard his name, you couldn’t help it but smile. You’ll meet him today. Slowly, you nodded, as you agreed to Jia’s.


You throw yourself on your precious bed. You let out a deep sigh.

 

            “Gosh, who is he? I’m curious.” You murmured alone.

 

You rewind back to what happened at gym just now during basketball tournament. Kris’s team was lot behind Lay’s team. Tao was playing in Kris’s team. The match was very fierce. Lay, known as the best basketball player was playing dirty because people predicted his team would lose to Kris’s as Kris has Tao in his team.

 

At the other side, you can see Tao was very focus during the match, Kris too and Ken as well. Kris’s team was playing fair while Tao’s team kept on crash Tao. Tao was very famous because he can jumps high. That’s make Tao feels insecure.

 

When Tao trying to shoot, Lay tripped his leg and Tao fell down. Lay laughed sarcastically. Suddenly, Tao get up and grab Lay’s neck. Lay gasped for air. Everyone calm Tao down but looks like he’s being possessed by something. His eyes were read. Finally, Kris punched Tao and only then he let Lay go.

 

Then, Tao left the gym and Zico replaced him. That’s what happened. You’re curious. Tao has a big secret, you guessed.

 

            “Tao. Huang Zitao. What are you actually?” you murmured alone.

 


You went to library after school ended. Library is the best place, your favorite place. You even have your own spot in library. No one ever sit at there because they know it’s your place. You put on your headphones and start reading your new novel. A novel about an unconditional love between dead body and human. Just when you were about to jump from the 10th chapter to the 16th because that's where the fun begins, you saw him. Huang Zitao. He was looking out of the window. He kept on staring outside and you can see his eyes were red again.

 

            “Oh, hi.” You approached him. He looks upon you. No reaction. You sighed.

 

            “Tao, do you remember me?”

 

No answer.

 

            “I…I am the girl…..”

 

            “I know you.” He cuts you before you completed your sentence.

 

            “Oh, glad to know that you still remember me.” He took out a familiar napkin and gave it to you.

 

            “Here, your napkin. Thank you.”

 

            “Oh sure.” You replied. Then, you and he remain silence. You scanned him, head to toe. You saw he hold a book.

 

            “Oh Tao. You read Beautiful Dead too?”

 

            “Ah, yes.”

 

            “Me too! I’m waiting for the sequel now. Eternal Life!”

 

            “I haven’t finished it.”

 

            “Oh, what chapter are you now?”

 

            “I don’t know which chapter is but I’ve read until Dante already confessed that he’s immortal.”

 

            “Oh! You must read until the end! It was a great novel.” You said it excitedly with hopes he would reply to you in the same way.

 

            “Okay.”

 

            “Geez. He’s heartless. Emotionless.” You murmured alone.

 

            “Hm do you believe in immortal lives?” he said out of sudden.

 

            “Huh?”

 

            “I mean , do you believe thing like Dante really existed?”

 

            “Hm, sometimes I believe. Sometimes I don’t.”

 

            “Why?”

 

          “I don’t even know. When I read novels, I hope they exist because I can imagine their sweetness, their handsomeness and blablabla. When I read about how difficult their love will be, I hope they do not exist. It must be hard for them if they fall for human.”

 

            “Oh. I like your opinion.”

 

            “Thank you.” You smiled. But he didn’t. Silence again. You looked at your watch.

 

            “Oh god. It’s already 7 pm. I have to go. See you, Tao!” he nodded.

 

            “But, wait!” he stopped you.

 

            “What?” you asked.

 

            “Your name?”

 

          “Hana, Kang Hana.” You smiled and waved to him. Yeah, even though you know he won’t reply. Emotionless boy.

 


A month later.

 

“Geurae wolf naega wolf ~ awooo ~ ”

 

It’s a nice song but you don’t feel like to listen to it right now. But still you have to wake up since there’s school today. You get up and dress yourself in your school uniform. You applied some lip balm on your lips.

 

“Okay. Let’s go!”      

 

You arrived at school, the sky is getting dark. “Maybe it’s gonna rain today” you thought of it yourself. “Gosh! I didn’t bring any umbrella. Silly me!” you slapped yourself.

 

At that time, you saw him. That Huang Zitao again. You don’t know why but you’re attracted to him. He reminds you to Dante. The main character in Beautiful Dead. He was walking while holding same book from month ago. Your eyes follow him until the very end.

 

It’s been a month. You always meet him at library and you are the one who always approached him first. And he’s the one who always gives you cold reply.

 

You went to library after school. As usual. Besides, it’s raining and you couldn’t go home early because you didn’t have umbrella. You sit at your favorite place, take out your sketchbook and start sketching. Without you realize it, you’ve sketched his face. Huang Zitao’s face.

           

“Nice sketch.” 

You’re shocked when suddenly someone patted your back. You turned around. ‘Am I dreaming’ you mumbled alone. It’s Tao. Tao approached you first, this time. Your heart raced so fast when he stared at you with intense stare.

           

“Oh hi. I love sketching.”

           

“I bet you like me too huh?”

           

“Huh?

 

His pale finger pointed at your sketching.

           

“That’s me, I guess?” he said. You hurriedly close up your sketchbook.

           

“Aa…aaa..”

           

“You can’t like me, no matter how much you like me.” He said. More to warned you.

           

“Why?”

           

“Because…..because..”

           

“I didn’t say that I like you. Sketching you doesn’t mean that I like you.” You attacked him.

           

“Oh ~ I was just misunderstanding I guess? Ok have fun here. Got to go.”

           

“Wait. Huang Zitao. Do you like me?” you asked.

           

“Oh what a brave girl we have here.” He smirked.

           

“Answer me.”

           

“What if I like you?” he moved closer to you.

 

Your heart beating fast at that time. Your eyes met his. He has cold eyes. Your nose already touched his.

           

“T..Ta..Tao!” you closed your eyes tightly.

 

He sighed and pulled himself. He sighed. Deeply. His cold lips were trembling.

           

“I’m sorry.”

           

“It’s okay.”                                                       

           

“Hey, you’ve shake my heart. Will you take a responsibility for it?” he asked.

           

“What do you mean?” you raised your eyebrow.

           

“I think I like you when I can’t. What supposed I do now?”

           

“What do you mean Tao?” he looked so helplessly.

           

“Nothing. See you.” He’s gone now from your sight.

            

          “Huang Zitao. Please don’t play with my emotion like this. What can I do now, I think I’ve fallen for you. Fall very hard.” You whispered.


When you meet Tao next morning, you can see he had some bruises at his hand and his face has a cut. You hurriedly go to him.

            “Are you okay?” you asked. He smiled. But, his smile contains thousand secrets.

 

            “I’m okay.”

 

            “Are you fighting last night?” you asked.

 

            “It’s punishment.” He replied.

 

            “Punishment for what?”

 

            “For liking you.”

 

            “I don’t get it.”

 

            “First thing you should know is, I like you. I don’t know when it started but now I like you.” He confessed.

 

            “Ta..Tao….”

 

          “Do not fell so hard on me, you’ll hurt.” He left you with very big question mark. You fell down on the ground. Tears are flowing down.

 

            “Tao, are you telling me to not like you?” you cried. For the first time you cried because of that guy named Huang Zitao.


After school, you decided to follow Tao. You’re really curious about him. Where he lives. How many siblings he had. Everything about him.

 

You follow his steps from behind. You saw him entered a haunted house that people have been talking about. Your friend, Joo Ri heard creepy sounds from that house.

 

            “Oh ~ so he lives here.” you talking to yourself. You heard someone’s screaming when you’re about to leave. You’re curious and you moved closer to the house. You go to window and peeked.

 

The house is such a mess. But you’re shocked when you saw; a group of young boys were gone crazy in the house. They jump and fly here and there. You rubbed your eyes. Couldn’t believe what in front you. And gotcha! You saw Tao. He was enjoying his drink. Red drink. The color of blood.

 

You startled. You slowly move, in very silent steps. Suddenly, you fell down. You heard steps behind you and tried to get up as soon as possible.

 

            “Ha…ha..hana.” a voice stuttered your name.

 

It’s Tao. You’re shocked.

 

            “T..Tao. Who are you actually? No, what are you?!” you asked.

 

            “Hana, I can explain.”

 

            “No, you can’t Tao. You’re not human! All of you!” you walked away few steps from him and ran for your live. You hurriedly lock your door and cried.

 

            “Hana ~ calm down. You’re only dreaming.” You calm yourself and you fall asleep.

 


Tao’s POV

            “Tao. I told you. This is not right.” Suho said.

 

            “Hyung ~ but I like her.”

 

            “I know you are. But please! Control yourself!” Baekhyun shook my body.

            “Tao. She looks delicious.” Sehun interrupted. I glared to Sehun angrily and grabbed his collar.

 

            “Don’t you dare to her blood. I’ll kill you for sure!” I yelled.

 

            “Calm down Tao ~” Chanyeol patted my back.

 

            “What are we going to do now?”

 

            “Should we leave hyung? We always do that if our neighborhood already knows.” Kai suggested.

 

            “Tao ~ say your last farewell to her before we go.” Suho patted my shoulder.  

 

   “Hyung ~ what can I do……..” I cried. Helplessly.

 


 

“Open up!” you can hear Tao’s voice. He’s hanging on your window. He knock non-stop. You’re scared, but you still open the window. You don’t even know why.

 

“Wh…what do you want now?” you asked.

 

“I’m sorry.” He said. 

          

“For?”   

      

“For what you’ve seen just now.”

 

“Are you going to kill me?” you asked curiously.

 

“I shall not kill my love.” He moved closer to you. Closer. And closer. There’s only an inch left before your lips will touch his. He kissed you. You were actually kissed a vampire now. He could kill you during the kiss but he didn’t.

 

“Don’t be scared, I won’t kill you. I won’t eat you.” He said after he break the kiss.

 

“What are you going to do now?”

 

“I’m leaving.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“I’ll leave this place. You know too much.”

 

“But, Tao. I’ll keep your secret.”

 

“No Hana. No. I should leave. I don’t belong here.”

 

“Tao. Please don’t go. I like you. Too much. I can accept you, the way you are. I know you won’t harm me. Tao, please I’m begging.” Your tears are flowing down your cheeks. You can see Tao’s teary eyes. But he holds on his tears. He hugged you.

 

“Hana, I really have to go. That’s our rule. If anyone from neighborhood knows about us, we should leave and never comeback.”

 

“Where are you going to go?”

 

“We don’t know yet. But, somewhere no one will recognize us.”

 

“Tao ~ don’t go.”

 

“I told you before. I like you, but I can’t. I’ve warned you not to like me right? Hana, you could find someone else. A human like you. I can’t be with you no matter what!”

 

“I thought these only happened in novels.” You murmured. Your eyes are already red due to crying too much. He hugged you even tight and let you go in three seconds.

 

“Now, go back to your sleep. Pretend this never happened. You never meet me. You never know a guy named Huang Zitao.” He pushed you.

 

“Tao!!!!!!” in the blink of eye. He’s already gone. You cried so badly that night.

 


 

You went to school as usual. On your way to school, you saw Tao’s house. Tears started to coming down. You wiped your tears. You couldn’t believe that you and Tao are over. You go to your locker to get some books. When you opened your locker, you can see a novel. It’s your favorite novel, Beautiful Dead. Inside, there’s a small letter. You opened the letter.

 

            “To know you, to be in love with you such a great experience. To know how it feels to be in love, thanks to you. I love you but we can’t be together. Forget me and find a human. A human just like you. Goodbye.” – Tao

 

You fell down on floor and started crying again without realizing Tao was looking at you and he slowly disappeared.


 

Hi guys!! 

Another one-shot of Forbidden Love hehehe.

I'm writing its sequel right now. Who wants it? Put your hands up! Hahahaha

Enjoy and please don't be silent reader, leave some comments for me to improve my writing skills hehehe

Thank you! /bows 90 degrees/