↷ Noona, I Love You.

` A P H R O D I T E ♔ A Hayoung One-Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title : Noona, I Love You

Characters : Hayoung & Jungkook

Word Count : 2,220

Author’s Note : First, I’d like to say sorry if there’s more Jungkook and BTS members in this story than Hayoung. But I can’t help to write about them since I’m currently having a BTS disease right now >< and sorry if there's too much BTS than Hayoung's side.... just pretend that this is something new keke ^^

But I hope you guys like this story and the pairing ^^

 

✄ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

There’s a reason why he came into the school. Even as much as he hates the yellow not to mention weird looking uniform, he has his own reason to be finally wearing it on the first day he enters the school. Even with bunch of media around, lots of other ugly looking yellow uniforms, and his six best friend around him, Jungkook eyes can still spot that figure.

She is the reason why he enters the school of so many other schools out there. Yes, this school is currently the famous one for known of having many other idols produced and learned in this current top school. But he chose it because he knew he would meet her in the school.

‘There she is!’ his mind snaps back to reality as he spots her walks pass his class. Heart beating rapidly in his chest, Jungkook gets up from his seat and quickly runs after her. She’s walking right in front of him and he would give anything for being able to call out her name. It’s already on the edge of his tongue but he just couldn’t spit it out! You must know the annoying feeling, right?

Taking a really deep breath, Jungkook is ready to give a try of calling out her name. He gathers all of the courage he has and opens his mouth to say—

“Hayoung noona!” a boy from his year suddenly runs after her, passing him on the way. The meant girl turns her body around to see who’s calling out her name and for a second—no, it must be more than just a second—Jungkook stops his breathing as he looks out at the new person in front of him.

He knows very well that it’s the same girl he has a crush in but something about her appearance is too breathtaking for his eyes to see. Oh Hayoung changed her hair. It’s not that she never changed her hair styles, but this time it’s too obvious and too amazing. It’s just a simple hair cut on the front side, giving her new bangs that covered her forehead, but to Jungkook it looks too much to handle.

Hayoung smiles at the junior and lightly bows her head—Jungkook swears he’s almost dying that time—and greets him back. The boy can clearly hears the conversation between the two people since he’s standing not that far from them. And they’re talking about her new hair.

“Noona! You got a haircut! Is this means APink’s comeback is real and really soon?” the unknown boy says rather excitedly, everyone knows his a Panda just by looking at him.

Hayoung nods with her smile is still on her face. “Please anticipate it a lot!”

“I will, noona! God, you totally look beautiful with this new style! Even you could be on top my favorite list replacing Eunji-sshi now,” the boy jokes, making Hayoung laughs at him. Oh, how Jungkook wished it was him talking and laughing at the girl right now.

“Thanks,” Hayoung replies. They finally end the conversation as Hayoung needs to get to her class before the bell rings. Jungkook is about to turn around and goes back to his class after looking at her once again when suddenly Hayoung notices his presence. She bows her head slightly and smiles at him before leaving for class. But the younger is too stunned to even smiles back at her, yet he’s just stand still, frozen in his place.

Jungkook literally slaps his forehead. ‘Why didn’t I reply back her smiles?! She’s probably thinking that I’m a cold person now!’ he yells at himself.

Jungkook sighs and finally turns around to walk back to his class. Such an idiot.

 

 

 

Ever since that day, Jungkook couldn’t stop spazzing about the new look of the girl. Even when he’s with the other members, practicing for their follow up song, his mind is off at somewhere. Somewhere located in a practice building far from their place, with its signature pink wallpaper with a giant cube plasters on it, and inside there are six girls practicing for their comeback. That’s where his mind is at, Oh Hayoung.

“Yah, Jeon Jungkook! Get your mind back here right now!” Jimin snaps his fingers in front of his face, waking him up from the current day dreaming. 

“What?” Jungkook bluntly says, blinking his eyes.

“He’s losing it.”

“He’s totally losing it.”

The other members start commenting one by one, as if pushing the guilt towards the youngest. Jin, as the oldest walks up to him, grabs his shoulder and makes the latter to look straight at him. He doesn’t even say anything but just staring at Jungkook who feels confused and especially awkward by the treatment.

Jin finally lets him go. “This brat is in love.”

As if it was the cue for them, the five full of sweat boys quickly gathers around the innocent Jungkook, asking him questions in the same time. His face scrunches up, confused and dizzy at the non-stop buzzing bees around him. Jin only looks at him from afar and chuckles.

“Yah, who is it?” is the only question from him, yet straight into the point, that makes the other boys quickly make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter