↷ What A Fool.

` A P H R O D I T E ♔ A Hayoung One-Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title : What a Fool

Pairing : Hayoung & Sunggyu

Words Count : 1,044

Author's Note : 2nd story featuring Kim Sunggyu of INFINITE! Who ships them? Grandpa and old-looking maknae xD and
It's quite short, but I hope you still enjoy it :) oh, and I'm gladly announce that request is OPEN for 3 reuquests only! And I'll make a story of pairings which haven't been mentioned before.. so, go request! ^^

 

✄ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

"Hayoung-ah, are you free on Saturday? Let's go to the amusement park together, oh?" Sunggyu's voice says on the other line. Her heart starts to race at the thoughts.

This is it, her mind says, this is really the time.

"Ne, Sunggyu-oppa," Hayoung nods though she's sure that Sunggyu can't see it.

"I'll pick you up at 10, okay?" He says and hangs up the call, leaving the girl with a heavy heart.

Hayoung looks down at the knit work in her hands. It's already mid-way till the scarf finish. She's going to give it to Sunggyu as the last present from her. Yes, the last present.

Sunggyu's going to break up with her this Saturday. How did she know? She heard it from her Eunji-unnie whose bestfriend is Hoya-oppa who's close-friend to Sunggyu. It slipped Hoya's mouth though Sunggyu already warned him to keep it a secret.

 

Hayoung can already sense it, though. The moment they became a couple, she knew they won't last long. Though, she's still surprised that their relationship lasts until the next Saturday, which is their 1 year anniversary. The age difference between them is mostly the cause of it. He is too old for her while she is too young for him.

Hayoung sighs. "I really have to finish this," she mumbles and continues knitting. Her eyelids are heavy, her body is already stiff, but this is going to be the last present from him. She has to finish it at least.

 

It's a lie if she says she doesn't cry after knowing the truth. That day after Eunji revealed the news, she didn't go straightly home, but instead she stayed at the park to cry until her eyes were dry. She kept crying for the next 3 days until her feelings for him slightly went numb.

Though, in her heart Hayoung did hope that the news was a lie and Sunggyu was just preparing a surprise for her. But to think of it now, it's really the time for them to part away.

 

The minute his car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter