↷ BFB (Best Friend's Brother).

` A P H R O D I T E ♔ A Hayoung One-Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title : BFB (Best Friend’s Brother)

Characters : Hayoung & Dongwoon (ft. Naeun)

Words Count : 1,641

Author's Note : I have been busy since college start and there were also remedial tests and so on. I'm so sorry for the late update, but at last I'm here now to bring an update from a request. This is Kyuwonhae's request, a Hayoung x Dongwoon chapter :) sorry for my friends whose requests aren't accepted :( but I'll take your suggestions as considerations...
And sorry that I have to skip some part, because I don't want to make this story too long and boring. And it could make the story become unfocused of the title/theme. Sorry for grammar mistakes, I didn't review it before posting.

**) This story is inspired by Victoria Justice’s song with the same title, “Best Friend’s Brother (BFB)”. It’ll be better to read while listening to the song. And though, it’s up to you in the end.

 

✄ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Son Dongwoon. That’s what his friends usually call him. Or Son Namshin, which means Man-God. She’s always amazed by the Son’s genes, as both of the siblings have nicknames related to God—or in the sister’s case, Goddess.

At first, she didn’t even know that he exists, though she has been friends with Naeun for quite a long time already. She just knows that Naeun has a brother, but what does he looks like? She never knew.

It’s Naeun’s 15th birthday party when she saw him the first time, and ever since then, she just couldn’t get his handsome face off of her mind.

“Hayoung-ah, are you day-dreaming again?” a girl’s voice wakes her up from her usual zoning out time. They’re currently at the speaker’s living room and Hayoung’s eyes are once again darting off upstairs, to his room.

“Eh? No. I was just thinking…” she trails off the words.

“Thinking about what?”

About your brother. No, she just couldn’t say that to her now, could she?

Hayoung shakes her head and smiles at Naeun. “Of how to solve the question,” she lies. Definitely lying as what’s on her head is nothing but him. ­Nothing but Son Dongwoon.

“So, have you figured it out yet?” Naeun asks, her eyes focus to the book in front of her.

“Nah,” Hayoung shakes her head. At least now she’s telling the truth.

Naeun sighs, putting the book down. “I don’t think we can finish on time. Unless…”

“Unless what?” Hayoung’s head turns towards her.

“Wait here for a sec.”

Naeun quickly stands up from her seat and runs upstairs to who knows where she’s going. A few seconds have passed but the girl hasn’t come down yet.

“Definitely not a second,” Hayoung puffs out her cheeks. She then decides to concentrate on the homework—finally. Just as she finished writing the answer to the second question, a deep voice speaks from behind.

“Oh, Hayoung is here! I thought you were alone, Eun-ah.”

It’s him. It’s the one she’s been waiting for the whole time and he finally came. Hayoung’s heart gradually starts to beat faster and she could feel that her ears are beginning to feel hot. She tries to hide her blush and looks up to meet his eyes.

“Hi, Dongwoon-oppa,” she smiles at him.

He replies her smile before speaking up again. “So, what do you girls need my help for?”

“Mathematics,” Naeun answers. Dongwoon quickly makes a disgusted face and Hayoung couldn’t resist the urge to giggle at that.

“Let’s kill this Mathematics then! And we can do something more fun later,” he says enthusiastically while sitting down in front of the two girls. It has officially become one of many other times when Hayoung actually feels happy while doing Maths. Because Dongwoon helps her. Yes, because of Dongwoon.

 

 

Friday evening Hayoung just decides that she wanted to call Naeun. No, not her phone number but her home number. She is hoping that by calling the home number, Dongwoon would somehow answer it, though she knows that the chance is not that big. She is gambling with destiny; whether Dongwoon would be the one who picks it up or no.

By the third times the connection tone sounded, someone finally picks it up. Her heart starts to beat rapidly and it won’t get better because of the voice that spoke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter