Epilogue

The Way We Broke Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A girl finally arrived at her home. But when she opened the door, she noticed a woman standing not a far staring at her with scary eyes. She quickly closed the door then turned her body to face the woman with her head down.

           

“So what are you doing today? Why do you just arrived at home in this time?” The woman spoke, questioning her reason.

           

“Sorry, omma. I hardly find bus to go home earlier.” She said her reason.

           

“Bus? Are you taking bus to go to school around 800 meters away from home?” The woman who was her mom asked again.

           

“Sorry again, omma. I go to downtown buying some books from bookstore.” She finally looked at her mom eyes when talking.

           

“So are you skipping your night lesson at school?”Her mom asked again coldly.

           

“No. The teacher can’t come to the class today so we have no lesson this night.” She looked down again after answering.

           

“Are you going alone?”

           

“Aniyeyo, Omma. I go with Yeongju earlier but then we are separating as her mom called for something important.”

 

            “Why don’t you just go home when Yeongju was leaving?” Her mom still asked for her explanation.

           

“I still haven’t finished looking for books. So I let Yeongju leaving first.”

           

“This kid...jinjja! Okay I let you this time for coming home late since your reason is looking for books. But I will not let you again next time. You could ask your appa to accompany you going to the bookstore. You just make us worried like this. Understand?”

           

“Ne, omma. I will not do this again next time. Jwiseonghamnida..” She knew she was wrong.

“Now go upstairs, change your clothes and take a bath. I will prepare your dinner. Ppalli hae!” After her mom commanded, she quickly go upstairs to her room for doing what her mom told.

 

 

 

 

Finally she was in her room again after having dinner while her mom still nagged at her. But she took everything as she knew her wrong for making her parents worried. After closed her room door, she went straight to her study desk and opened her bag she carried today. She took her cellphone out and quickly typed a message.

 

To : Yeongjuk-i-jjang ♪

(Message Sent on Monday at 11.20 PM)

Juk-i-yah,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter