Prologue

The Way We Broke Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

8 Years Ago

 

It was 10 p.m when a girl was still wandering near the bus stop. She waited bus for already 30 minutes which still could not be seen from everywhere. Impatiently she stood up, sat, and walked around the bus stop every minute. She was afraid since it was already getting late and no one was around.

 

‘If I know it turns out like this, I will never come to this place. Mom will surely scold me when I arrive.’ She talked in her mind. That girl was also thinking about her friend who said that would accompany her to the biggest book store at downtown. Her friend suddenly left her alone while said her mother was calling for something important.

 

She still waited the bus impatiently but in the end she decided to sit on the bus stop bench. Leaning her body on the bench, she slowly closed her eyes for feeling tired at shopping center after finished buying books.

 

Suddenly she heard footstep coming closer to her while random humming could also be heard. Then she opened her eyes and looked at the direction that sounds came.

 

A tottering man came closer to her direction that humming random thing which was actually song from famous singer of that year. She trembled as she knew the man was actually drunk.

 

'Omo! How is it? Is he drunk? Omma!!!’ Her eyes started to get moist because she felt really scared. That man finally stopped at the bus stop, standing not far from her. She was hesitant whether she should run or not.

 

That tottering man actually did not do harm things to her, he just smiling to her half unconscious then he only sat down on the bench. But she still felt scared of him.

 

‘Even he doesn’t try to do anything but he is drunk!’ She talked to herself while biting her nail as her habit when she was nervous.

 

She suddenly heard another noises from the opposite direction the drunk man came. Some men walked towards her while chatted random things she could not understand. She trembled more than before.

 

As getting closer, she saw four men wearing jacket from one of top college. There men chatted funnily without noticing a girl trembled sitting on the bus stop bench. They passed her like she could not be seen.

 

The last man, who walked behind of three others, finally noticed the girl sitting on the bench as she was holding her skirt tightly not far from him. Then he took off his headset, and realized the girl was sitting not far from sleeping drunk man.

 

“Jungshin-ah!” He shouted loudly to his friend who already walked passing the bus stop. Three man before then turned their body back for their friend shouting.

 

"Waeyo, hyung?” The man that his named being shouted was answering also with shouting from afar. And the man who shouted earlier then asked his friend to come again to him only by his hand. She, who was noticing his did, felt scared more as the man face was actually not that kind of friendly.

 

All three men r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter