1

The Way We Broke Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“You maybe don’t know, but i’m looking into your eyes secretly”

 

 

Seohyun’s POV

 

From : ㅇㅛㅇ oppa

(Messaged Received on Tuesday at 08.43 AM)

Just informing that I will go to Korea today

Don’t fetch me in the airport

Just wait for my next call

I need to talk later

 

 

“Hei, who is sending you message?” asked Hyeoyeon-unnie who suddenly looked through my working-cubicle.

 

“How do you know that I get one?” I startled a bit when Hyeo-unnie’s face just right above me.

 

“Yeah, just your silly ringtone gonna tell me that. Who?” I could not answer her question. My imagination was going around somewhere even though I was still sitting on my office seat. I got back to my sense as Hyeo-unnie waved her hand in front of my face.

 

“Him,” I could only utter that word. Then I saw Hyeo-unnie’s lip forming wide smile after my response.

 

“Him? Wow! He will come to Korea?” Hyeo-unnie asked again and I nodded as my answer to her question.

 

“You must be happy now. I bet he must be missing you so that he comes. Yah! You should dress prettily when meeting him. You want me to accompany you picking him up in the airport? When will his flight?” Hyeo-unnie still blabbered many things that I could barely hear again.

 

‘If only she knows his reason coming to Korea.’ This was the only thing I could say in my head.

 

 

 

 

For the rest of working time, she only sat in her chair silently. Thinking and feeling nervous.

 

‘Is it already the time? Oh God! I wished I can disappear to another world so that I will not face that time.’

 

She could not work after that. Her brain that was having so many ideas before was suddenly blank. She did not know what she should do to her work even she had to finish an important project for these two days.

 

She startled a bit as someone knocking her working-cubicle. She immediately got up from her seat only to bow to person who was staring her with energetic face.

 

“Seohyun-I, don’t forget to finish your work soon in two days. We are gonna do presentation in front of m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter