2

The Way We Broke Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

From : ㅇㅛㅇ oppa

(Messaged Received on Friday at 01.24 PM)

Downtown Park, today at 7 PM

Do not be late,

Just tell right away if not coming

 

 

Seohyun could only read the message for glance before she hurried to meeting room again after lunch break. Today her team had that important presentation. She finally finish her work in due time. She managed herself not to be absorbed on the thought she had before.

 

‘It is my time to present my work. I should do it outstandingly as always. Fighting!’ She convinced herself, ignoring message she just red and straightly entering meeting room.

           

“Seohyun-i! You did a great job, girl!” Taeyeon sajangnim walked hurriedly towards Seohyun and hugged her tightly then.

 

“Aniyeyo, sajangnim. All the member in team also did great job. Not only me,” Seohyun talked while trying to free herself from her boss hugging. Taeyeon released Seohyun from her hugging after awhile.

           

“Yeah, everybody also did great job. Thank you  for your all hardwork. We finally get this project for our team handled. We should celebrate this time. Let’s party tonight!!!” Everyone in the room felt happy as Taeyeon suggestion. They were cleaning up for documents and anything before one by one left the meeting room preparing their celebration.

           

Everyone already left the meeting room, only Seohyun, Hyeoyeon and Taeyeon who still cleaning up their things.

“Seohyun-i, you will join the celebration party after this, right?” Taeyeon asked Seohyun who still closed few documents in her laptop.

           

“Sorry, sajangnim. I could not join the party. I still have something to do after this.” Seohyun told her boss.

           

“What is it? You have already done a great job. No more things should be done,” Taeyeon tried to dig her reason for not joining the party. Hyeoyeon who already finished cleaning up her things then spoke up.

           

“Sajangnim.. Do not force our Seohyun-i to come to the party. Something that she should do is much more important. Really important one”

           

“What is this?” Taeyeon felt anxious about something Seohyun kept.

           

“Her fiance...,” Hyeoyeon told Taeyeon without voice come out from while pointing at Seohyun who still busy with her laptop. Taeyeon who saw Hyeoyeon lip forming a word finally understoond.

           

“Miguk-i fiance? Eonje wasseo?” Taeyeon asked again without voice which quickly understand by Hyeoyeon.

 

“Ne..” while nodding for ‘American fiance’ question, she added again, “Three days ago.”

           

“Aaaaah! Finally done!” Seohyun raised her hands up relaxing which making two lady who whispering about her a bit startled.

    

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter