4

The Way We Broke Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Professing my love is very short, the words can not fully express what I feel. For me, You are just very special...” – 2LSON (Hocus Pocus) 

 

 

“Huh?” Yonghwa looked at Seohyun face, kinda surprised with her directly confession.

           

“Yes, I love you, Yong oppa,” She told him again about what she felt without seen his eyes. She was afraid of his answer.

           

“I know,” He answered.

 

That answer made her turning her head to look at him. She was confused. Then he explained futher without looking at her while her look demanded for his explanation.

           

“Yes, I know that. I just try to ignore it and pretend that I don’t know about it. I just don’tcare about your feeling since you know the reason. I have her, Shinhye.” Finally he said her name, the one he loved the most since before.

           

“How could you know?” She asked him.

           

“Jonghyun. He recognized you since the first time he met you at the engagement day. Then he told me that you were the junior who was trying to confess to me few years ago in the college.”

           

She could remember that day which she wanted to do confession to him about her feeling. It was rainy day as she waited for him at the cafe for three hours. She did that after her friend helped her to arrange that day. She knew her friend oppa was close to Jonghyun.

           

Her friend told her that Jonghyun wanted to help her with Yonghwa. But he never came. She did felt broken heart that day. He broke her first time love.

           

“After that I know you were one of junior back then who was really annoying for me. Sending me letter everyday, put gifts in my locker and you were also the one who destroyed my important task as you put cake on my locker.”

           

She blushed as remembering what she did in her first college years. She tried to collect many information about him when she finally could enter the same university as him. But after that day, she stopped being crazy about him and preferred to study hard as she did not want to know about love again. She got message, not directly from him because it was Jonghyun who sent it to her friend, that he did not like her and asked her to stop everything she did.

           

“Yes, I know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter