Where We Learn Sehun Cares For Animals

Little Deer

Sehun sighed and stuffed his nose into his jacket as he shuffled through the murky woods. Damned Jongin leading him to barren places and running off to leave Sehun alone with no cell phone service, cold, tired, and lost…Psh some friend! Sehun looked around his eyes wide, his nerves tense, and his breath cold. Although the quiet birds of day were calming, although the feeling of an abnormal silence made Sehun uneasy. He rubbed his hands together and blew into them “Jongin” he his lips and laughed “I’m not going anywhere with you anymore” he told himself.

Sure Jongin was a good friend, and not to mention good looking. But he wasn’t too good on directions…or hunting for that matter. The two boys were peacefully hunting, the rain quietly hitting the leaves and the canaries chirping in the far distance. Well it was calm until Sehun got lost and Jongin ran off and took his own car home. Sehun thought nothing of it, maybe Jongin got lost too while looking for Sehun? Jongin threw the keys back and forth in his hand and smirked as he unlocked his apartment door. “Took care of that kid!” he laughed and threw himself onto his couch.

Sehun didn’t think anything of it really, all he could think about was how he wanted to cozy up in his pajamas and watch “Heirs” his new favorite drama. “I wanna go home” Sehun cried and sniffled, whipping his eyes. He caught his breath and stood still as a figure in front of him weaved through the trees. Sehun drew an arrow from his bag and stood stiff as a board. “Who’s there?!” His voice grew harsh. A small figure peered out from behind a tree. Its eyes wide and its movements were delicate. This was a sight that Sehun hadn’t seen in a while, a figure with the body of a lanky teenage boy, caramel colored hair, petite brown eyes, small salmon pink lips, and antlers about 5 inches tall. Sehun exhaled deeply in amazement and put his foot in front of him, his hands in front of him and weapon on the ground. Sehun kept walking forward, stepping and breaking branches as he walked. “Come here…” His voice calm “I won’t hurt you, the rain is worsening-“The deer boy ran behind a tree and peered around the trunk, “Rain bad! Rain evil! It makes people wet and icky” This boy was 100% accurate on that concept, his clothes were torn and soaking wet. “Come with me please? I can protect you from the-“Sehun stopped and knit his brow “the evil”

The deer boy slowly moved out from behind the tree trunk and sluggishly approached Sehun. The boy sniffed his hand and nuzzled his head against Sehun’s palm. Sehun laughed and scratched the boys head. The deer boy looked up at him and his ears twitched “We must go, rain getting worse. Thunder is over there” He pointed north and turned back to Sehun, who was still scratching the boys head. Sehun snapped out of his daze and began to pick up his things, he motioned for the boy to follow him to the car and when they got to his car, the boy became lively.

The deer boy entertained himself by breathing on the window and drawing trees in the condensation. The boy would try to touch the rain drops on the other side of the window; of course Sehun would roll down the window and wipe them away. The deer boy turned to Sehun and pouted, hitting his arm. “Meany took away the fun!” the boy stomped his feet, his cheeks red and his eyes dark. The boy turned his back to Sehun, Sehun just laughed and ruffled up the boys’ hair. His eyes had closed and his breathing became quiet and peaceful. The car pulled into the apartment parking lot and lurched forward. The boy opened his eyes and rubbed them, blinking to clear the drowsy haze. His vision cleared and he pawed at the glass, “Where is forest? Where is home?” His voice was full of worry.