Where We Learn Luhan Likes Yixing

Little Deer

Luhan slid down against the wall and whimpered. Sehun sighed and ran his fingers through his hair as he looked at Luhan whom was sniffling hysterically in the corner. Sehun felt awful, how was he supposed to know though? It was Jongin’s fault for being such a twit about it though, it’s not like Jongin could’ve killed Luhan anyway, like I said he’s awful with any weapon. Now Sehun sort of knew what to do, he could console Luhan but he could also call up his friend Yixing and set a lunch date with him. Sehun walked over to Luhan and crouched beside him. “Hey…” Luhan looked up at Sehun “It’s ok” Sehun wiped the tears from the boys face “I have a friend like you y’know? And it’s ok to be different” Sehun smiled. “Will hunter take?” Luhan clutched his antlers protectively “No, but you know where I’ll take you?” Sehun cooed. Luhan shook his head “How about for lunch?” Luhan’s eyes lit up and he nuzzled against Sehun.

Sehun laughed and got up from the ground. “Ah getting old” Sehun laughed an rubbed his back jokingly. Luhan awed and ran over to Sehun and began massaging Sehun’s backside. “Luhan-ah, what are you doing” Sehun laughed, he scrunched in his neck like a turtle “Stop that tickles” He giggled. Luhan continued to run his fingers up and down Sehun’s back “hehhe” Luhan giggled as Sehun cringed “Lu want food” “Lu isn’t going get food if he keeps  tickling Sehunnie” Just like that Luhan ripped his hands away from Sehun’s back like a child touching a hot stove.

Sehun threw on a shirt and dialed Yixing aka Lay as Luhan happily sat on the bed, swinging his legs back and forth.

“Lay, I was wondering if you wanted to go out to lunch…”

Luhan cocked his head and ran over to Sehun. Luhan put his ear by the phone

“Sure Sehun, if you want, I can pick you up.”

“Hyung it’s not like a can drive”

“Haha right, well I’ll come by soon so gather yourselves”

“Alright, bye”

“Bye baby Sehunnie” Lay cooed


“Just wear this ok? Only when we’re out in public, ok bae?” Sehun asked pulling the beanie over Luhan’s antlers. “It looks good on you.” Sehun smiled. Luhan giggled and nodded “Luhan is warm” Sehun chuckled and pushed open the front door, he scanned the area for Lay. No whe- oh wait… Lay honked the car horn obnoxiously and rolled down the window “YAH SEHUNNIE” Sehun rushed over to the car and pulled on the car handle. Luhan tapped on the window of the passenger side “Luhan sit in the back, ok baby?” Luhan nodded obediently and hopped into the back of the car. Sehun turned and faced Luhan “Buckle up” Luhan cocked his head and pulled on the seatbelt “this?” Sehun nodded and made the motion of clicking the seatbelt in. Luhan followed and did the grabby hands “Phone” Luhan his lips happily and giggled as Sehun relentlessly passed Luhan his cellular device. Lay backed out from the parking lot and began driving

“So, where did you meet this one” Lay raised a brow

“Forest”

“Wah, haha odd place”

“Lulu” Sehun cooed “You ok?” Sehun rubbed Luhan’s leg

“Hmm? Ya.” Luhan mumbled staring at the bright phone screen

Lay knit his brow “Lu? Isn’t that deer in Chinese?”

Sehun shrugged “You’re the Chinese one”

“So yes” Lay tapped the steering wheel

Luhan hummed as he happily played his game. Nothing really bothered Luhan except Kai and spiders. Sehun at the moment was anything but calm, all he could worry about was Lay and what he would think of Luhan being half deer.

“Tao’s pretty angry you haven’t answered him” Lay mumbled eyeing Sehun from his peripheral vision

Sehun rubbed his eyes “He doesn’t understand that I’ve got trials and lawsuits to work on?! I have to work on a case where the lady slipped at the grocery store because she jumped the puddle of water from the melted snow! Kris better not take that case…” Sehun sighed “It’s SOL” ( outta luck) “Can’t Tao just wait?! Look, I’ll give ‘em a call tonight…” Sehun sighed

“Hmmm, well, if it were me…” Lay trailed off while driving “I would invite him over for dinner. I did that for Xuimin and look at us now” Lay smiled and turned the engine off. Lay turned to Luhan and smiled at the deer boy happily playing his game. “Lulu” He cooed which sent Luhan’s attention a focus “Wanna get some yummy food?” Lay smiled and caressed Luhan’s leg with this thumb.

Sehun chuckled and got out of the car while the two were having a moment.

Alright now Lay you’ve got a boyfriend, don’t be creepy

Luhan beamed and hopped out of the car, Luhan searched frantically for Sehun’s arm and latched onto him as the couple shoved their way through the crowd of people. Lay walked into the little bistro and searched behind the counter. He sighed and turned around; Xuimin popped up in front of Lay and laughed as Lay hit him harshly on the arm.

“That’s twice today you ” Lay held his chest heaving Xuimin laughed and took Lay’s hands into his “Hey baby, didn’t think you would make it” Xuimin smiled and kissed Lay’s neck. Luhan turned to Sehun and raised one brow “food?” Lulu hungry” Luhan rubbed his stomach “Tummy go euleuleong” Luhan pout and looked up at Sehun with those warm eyes “So cute” Sehun ruffled Luhan’s hair and walked over to Xuimin, patting him on the back roughly “Hey buddy, I see things are going well for the two of you, well, so I heard” Sehun laughed “Mind if we could get a sandwich or somethin’?” Xuimin nodded, “Plain?” Sehun nodded back “Ya, and oh Xuimin-ah, this is Luhan. Luhan: Xuimin, Xuimin: Luhan” Xuimin smiled warmly at Luhan, his pearly whites showing “Hi!” Luhan hid behind Sehun and nuzzled his head underneath his arm “hi…” Luhan mumbled.

Now Sehun understood Luhan’s reasoning for being scared to be social, but he seemed to like Lay a lot. Sehun could understand that someone who comes off as nice and doesn’t put their lips to yours or someone’s face when they first meet could be helpful and kind. Sure kissing was a sign of affection but not the first sign Luhan would’ve liked to see.  

Once Luhan’s food was done Sehun paid Xuimin and gave Luhan the food. “Tah dah! No more hungry Lulu” Sehun smiled and went over to the table which Lay and Xuimin were sitting at “Tao is ahhh…” Sehun rubbed the back of his neck “Just stop talking about it, Ill invite him over today.” Xuimin smiled which soon faded into a frown “Isn’t he-“ Xuimin pointed at Luhan “Hot with that hat on?” Sehun shrugged “Maybe”

Don’t take the hat off, don’t take the hat off, don’t take the hat off…. Sehun just explain it to them if Lulu does…Its ok

Luhan smiled as he bit into his sandwich. Sehun smiled back and ruffled the boy’s hair “So cute”  Luhan swallowed and turned to Sehun “Lu his getting hot…” He fanned himself “he was right” Luhan pointed at Xuimin and tugged at his hat and pulled it off, revealing his tiny deer antlers. He smiled and turned to Sehun whom began looking like the hot one. “Lay….” Xuimin stared at Luhan “Are those…?” “I think so…” Lay trailed off while staring at the tiny stubs “Sehunnie~” Luhan whined “Why are they staring at me…” Luhan hid in Sehun’s arm.

And there was Sehun mouth wide open and in total disbelief. “Sehun is he part deer?!” Xuimin and Lay questioned in unison.