Where We Learn Tao Doesn't Feel The Same

Little Deer

“Uh oh~” Luhan sang “Sehunnie? Did Luhan do bad?” The boy pawed at Sehun’s arm. Sehun cleared his throat at looked at Luhan “No” Sehun turned to Xuimin whom was bewildered “Xuimin, yes he is but I can explain” “Better explain quickly and explain good, aish what will Tao think of this?” Xuimin rolled his eyes and got up from the table “Well!” Xuimin yelled “EXPLAIN WOULD YA’?!”

Now Sehun wasn’t good with words, only good with words on legal documents. Now mentioned before Sehun was often described as an old man that was part chameleon. He was crotchety and would try to hide from the problem, blend in with the outsiders. But sadly now Sehun had to face his problem instead of hiding. Even though after Sehun explained it thoroughly, Xuimin was still pretty angry, and for Lay’s opinion…Well let’s just say he was very out of the whole conversation, off in some magical world with unicorns.

Xuimin ran his fingers through his hair “Tao isn’t going to like this you know that right?! YOU PABO! YOUR BOYFRIEND IS GOING TO ASK WHY YOU HAVE A WILD ANIMAL IN YOUR HOUSE AS A PET!” Xuimin sighed “And to think you could bring that thing in my shop?!” Luhan hid behind Sehun and latched onto Sehun’s hood “Sehunnie, can we go?” Luhan whimpered. Sehun nodded and grabbed his phone from the table “Ya” he huffed “We WILL go” Sehun grabbed Luhan’s hand and stomped off into the snowy atmosphere. After plowing through multiple frantic Koreans, the couple finally made it to the parking garage. “Kai better have driven my car out here, I’m not riding home with lay and being yelled ay by him!” Sehun growled while searching for his car. “Found it” Sehun pulled Luhan over to his car and opened the passenger door “Get in!” He snapped practically throwing Luhan into the car.

Sehun got in the driver’s side and ran his fingers through hair, groaning irritably. Luhan looked down at his thumbs and twiddled with them unhappily, “Sehunnie~” Luhan cried “Lulu sorry” Luhan frowned and hugged Sehun. Luhan sniffled and wiped his nose on Sehun’s jacket “Does Sehunnie hate Lulu?” Sehun shook his head and wiped Luhan’s tears “Never babe” Sehun kissed Luhan’s head and started the car, Sehun chuckled and poked Luhan’s arm “You gotta sit up though baby” Luhan nodded and leaned against the window. Just like the day Sehun picked him up from the forest.

Sehun tapped the steering wheel and sang to himself “Gee gee gee gee baby baby” Luhan cringed and shifted uneasily in his seat. “Sehunnie~ Who sings that song?” “Girls Generation, why?” “Keep it that way” Sehun scoffed and stuck his tongue out at Luhan.

So childish but so cute…mph I have to eat dinner with Tao.

Sehun smiled to himself and shook his head. He pulled into the parking lot and took “his” spot, (well that’s what Sehun liked to think of it as) He cursed under his breath and bit his bottom lip when he saw Tao pacing back and forth outside the main door and what it appeared to be on the phone, talking, well yelling at someone on the other line. Sehun gulped and turned to Luhan whom was sleeping. Sehun the boy’s hair and quietly whispered in his ear “Lulu~” Sehun cooed “We’ve got to get going ok? Put your hat on, we’re home”




 

Now carry Luhan around was something Sehun could do all day, so light but so fragile and the chance of Tao of seeing them was nerve wrecking. Sehun sighed heavily as he stepped up the last step of his apartment step. “Oh Lulu~ you forgot your shoes baby” Sehun untied the boys shoes and threw them at the door. Luhan yawned in Sehun’s shoulder and looked up at Sehun “Sehunnie~ Lu wanted to try something” “That is?” Sehun asked. Luhan looked at Sehun with those big brown eyes and grabbed Sehun’s face, Luhan smiled and let his lips connect to Sehun’s. Sehun let out a moan through the corner of his mouth and pushed Luhan away “What are you doing?! I’VE GOT A BOYFRIEND!” Sehun wiped his lips and scowled at Luhan “Maybe Kai should’ve killed you” Luhan frowned and looked down at the ground “Lu will leave tomorrow, meany doesn’t want me here” Luhan walked into the bathroom and slammed the door behind him. Sehun jumped at the force of the slam, he frowned and bit the inside of his mouth in frustration. “Sehun you really ed up now”

Sehun got himself gussied up and called Tao:                                                  

“Hey babe, why don’t you come on over” Sehun cooed  

“Mmm I would love to” Sehun chuckled as he imagined Tao biting his lip on the other side “Buzz me in babe”

Sehun did so and when Tao stepped inside the house, their arms wrapped around another and their lips connected like magnets “Babe I missed you so much, I thought we’d never be able to see each other again” Tao panted as Sehun attacked his neck “Babe we still gotta eat dinner” Tao laughed. Sehun pulled away from the boys neck and chuckled and he rubbed the back on his own “Right, ahem, sorry” Sehun laughed nervously. The couple sat down at the table “I ordered pot noodles I hope you don’t mind” Sehun smiled “No bae not at all” Tao smiled and picked through the bowl.

Tao didn’t seem to hungry, or maybe was he on edge. Tao picked through the bowl and made faces as he did so, Sehun cleared his throat “Is everything alright?” Sehun cocked his brow and Tao sighed irritably “Yes there is Sehun, you don’t call me” “I’ve got work” “You never see me anymore” “I’ve got work” “Ya know Sehunnie I’m real tired of this work excuse, the constant blabber of how you’ve got a deposition on Thursday or trails going in March, and emails to type up or clients to call, it’s ridiculous! You don’t get paid enough, they overwork you for nothing Sehun” Tao rolled his eyes and sat back in his chair “Ridiculous, absolutely done” Sehun looked down at his bowl and sighed “get out of my home, I didn’t open the door for you to judge me about my work. Now thanks to you I’ve lost my appetite” sehun sighed “I’ve already pissed of 3 people this week and I don’t need you to be the 4th so why don’t you just get out of my home” Sehun rubbed his eyes and got up from his seat “Go, the door is unlocked”

Luhan leaned up against the bathroom door *muffled* “You know you’re a real piece of work Oh Sehun” “Just go…” SLAM. Sehun whimpered and threw himself on the ground in hysterics “Why am I such a douche, I pissed off Xuimin, Kai, Luhan, And now Tao!” Sehun cupped his face “BUT WHY SWEET LITTLE LUHAN!” Sehun shouted at himself “I just want to die! Lulu if you hear me…” Sehun looked around his apartment “Please, I’m sorry.” Sehun sniffled “I feel like a douche, please come out, I don’t want you to leave me” Sehun began to bawl “Luhan please, Sehunnie loves you….” Sehun paused and wiped his eyes “Don’t go, please come out, I need you more than ever”

Luhan turned the bathroom doorknob slowly and crawled over to Sehun whom was wrapped in a ball of tears. Luhan wrapped his arms around Sehun and kissed him faintly “Lu loves you too” Luhan rocked Sehun back and forth, letting Sehun cry on his shoulder. 




Guys thank you so much for all the support! I enjoy reading all the lovely comments