2: Bread boy

I'm Just Your Teacher

"Hey, bread boy," one guy said. The 'bread boy' went up to the group of gang with his head bend down as always. "...W-what do you need?" 

"Pick your head up," another guy smacked the boy's head, "Are you that afraid of us? Aren't we friends?" he blew his fingernails. The bread boy shaked a little dodging the hit and waited for their order. 

"One melon bread for me, two red bean bread, five cartons of strawberry milk, and two more cream breads." 
The bread boy nodded a little. One of girl yawned, "Can't you speak? What are you waiting for? Go!" 

 

They kicked the bread boy as he fell down to the ground. They laughed, "I didn't even kick that hard, stand up! Do you know the one thing we hate the most? Wasting time for something." 


The bread boy slowly stood up and ran to buy the breads.
---end----

 

 

You have been teaching for a couple of days already, class-3 was the same old trouble maker class. You have to deal with situations everyday.
 

Today, you were a bit late and had to run for the bus. You sighed observing the crowd of people. You felt someone grabbing your hand. 
 

"Mr. Y-Yongguk?!" He shoved through the crowd and found a seat. He pushed you to the seat, "Whew!" 
 

"Mr. Yongguk.. are you late too?" 

"Aye, why are you talking to me so formally? Just call me Yongguk. I don't mind if you add oppa after that," he snickered.
You flustered, "Well.." 

 

You heard someone groaning next to you. You turned around noticing Jongup sitting  right next to you, "Yah! Late for class again?!" He stared at you, "What about you?" 
 

"Well.. this is my first time being late. I had a reason!" you shouted. Yongguk took Jongup's headphones off, "Hey, you better not wear these to class. Don't talk to your teacher like that." 
"Ugh, whatever!" he closed his eyes and slept on the window. 

 

Yongguk and you were busy talking as both of you hurried into the building. Jongup pushed both of you as he walked in between. 
"Hey!" you yelled. You could see Jongup waving back at you. Yongguk stopped you, "Kids.. you know." 

 

You stepped into the classroom and this time, everyone was seated. Quiet. Silence. For the first time since you started teaching, there wasn't a sound of any breathing. 
 

You cleared your throat and started the lessons with the class. You called on someone to answer your question, "What do you think the theme of the story we just read is, Jinjun?"
 

No one answered. "Jinjun?" you turned around. You saw an empty seat. "Wasn't he here just a while ago?" You started to get a little frustrated because no one had said a word since you came into the classroom, "SAY SOMETHING! If you see something, say something!" 
 

"He doesn't feel well, so he went to the nurse," one of the boy yelled out. 
 

You blinked, this class.. without even permissions. "Next time, if any of you leave this room without permission, you're not going to get out of this building for another two periods." Everybody groaned. 
Jongup looked back at the group of gangs who were smirking and giggling quietly. He felt something suspicious, but rolled his eyes as he went back to sleep. 

                                                                                            >>>>

You stretched your hands up and yawned, "Ugh, why is it so complicated just to teach this one class." You sighed and breathed through the cold breeze, the rooftop is the best chilling place for you. You suddenly heard groaning and pushing sounds from the closet a bit away from you. You got a little scared but you knocked out your sense and approached the closet. 
 

"Who's there?" 
 

You heard a little wince cry and carefully unlocked the door. The door didn't open because of this lock. You found a fire extinguisher next to the closet. You took that and pounded the lock a few times. The lock broked out and the door opened as a bloody, weak looking boy fell out. 
 

You screamed a bit, "JINJUN??" 
He looked so weak and his mouth is covered with duct tape. You quickly peeled the tape off and asked him so many questions. "Who did this to you? Tell me, don't be scared. How did this happened?" 
He didn't look like he would talk at this point. "Come on, let me bring you to the nurse," you gestured him. 
He grabbed your wrist, you could see his head shaking. "No...no.." 
You looking around and back at him, "No? But look at you!" 
He gulped, "Let me just rest here.." he said weakly. You couldn't help but just follow his order.

 

After a while, he was all bandaged up by your help and he's looking a bit better. 

"So, can you answer me now? Who did this to you?" you asked him warmly. 

He looked down the ground, his face looked swollen and bitter. "You wouldn't want to know." You took his hands, "Tell me, I'd promise I won't tell anyone you told me. I can help you, really. Tell me." 
He looked at you, "Can you?" You nodded, hoping he'll have trusts in you. 
He shooked his head as his eyes shot back to the ground, "I can't." 
"Why not?" 
He bit his lips, "I was warned not to." 
"Who warned you? Did someone threatened you? Tell me, now! Are they in our class?" You squeezed his hand, "Are they?" 
Jinjun gawked at you with pitiful eyes, as tears slowly fell down. He nodded, really slowly. 


 

 

One of the boy nodded as the other girl smirked. "I see.. he's been found by our annoying-little teacher. Ready to expose us huh? Watch and see bread boy, your school life will be really, really interesting." They both ran away.