1

I'm Just Your Teacher

You stepped into the classroom, the classroom of horror. Desks were in different places, paper balls on the floor, the board written with all kind of things. Then there they are, the students, all chit-chatting their way without noticing you. 


One, two, three.. you took a deep breath and stood next to your desk. 


"Everyone!" you yelled. No one response. You bit your lips again, "EVERYONE!" 


They still ignored you until one of the male told them to shut up. They all quiet and gave you a cold stare. You gulped and patted the desk, "Now, now, class just began, please straighten your desk." 


They were quiet at first and then they did what you told them to do. Not bad, you thought. 
"My name is Ms. Sun, this is my first year teaching so lets make the best year together." 


You took attendance and called everyone name. Until you get to the name Moon Jongup. You tilted you head, is he the one? 


"Moon Jongup?" you called. No reply. You looked up, everyone went silence. 

"Is he not here?" you were about to mark him absent, until the window opened and he jumped into the classroom. You gasped until he said, "present." 


"Yah! How can you come into the classroom like that?!" you got frustrated.


He smirked and jumped into his desk, "Whatever." Your mouth dropped wide open, how can there be such kid. You finished taking the attendance and turned around facing the board. 


"Hey... teacher you the hottie.. may I get your number?" you read one of the message from the board. The students all laughed and you're built from embarrassment. "W-who wrote this?!" No one answered. Jongup smirked with his head down. You grabbed the eraser and erased everything. 


"Get your books! It's time to start class!" you yelled. 


"Hey teacher, we don't have you until two more periods," a girl claimed. You were dying from embarrassment and grabbed your attendance book, "Class dismiss!"


The whole class laughed as you ran out. You almost cried from embarrassment and you didn't notice there was someone right in front of you. 
 

--Bump--- 


You almost fell until that person grabbed you by your waist. You bowed and bowed, "Oh sorry, I'm so sorry!" He laughed when you raised your head up high. 


It's the school mad dog, Yongguk. He grinned widely showing his gums. You couldn't help but blushed and grinned back. "Hello!" 


He bowed and greeted, "Aren't you the new temporary teacher? How's your first class?" 
"Well.. I got class-3.." 

"Ah.. I wish you luck, many teachers have to transfer to another school because of that class. They may be wealthy, but you know, spoil kids can get a bit too wicked." 

You bit your lips, "I'll try my best!" you made a fist. Yongguk patted you, "Good luck Ms.." 

"Ms. Sun!" 

He nodded, "Ms. Sun, see you around~ Ask me for help whenever you need alright? I'm always here." You waved as he left. Wow, you breathed out, I never knew there was a prince in this school. Maybe I can still survive teaching here, you smiled. You turned around and screamed. 

"Scare me!" 

Jongup raised his eyebrow as he glanced down at you. He passed by you after flashing you a smirk. 

You turned around watching him leave. You think smirking makes you look cool? You made a fist high up the air and then dropped. You sighed, "Well, class-3, lets have the best year ever." 

You stepped in the classroom again, this time, it's time for you to teach English. The class all groaned. "Class, take out your books and turn to page 54." 

You started your lesson and called on every person to read one paragraph in english. But no one seems to know how to pronounce them.

During the middle of your lesson you heard a loud snore. Everyone started giggling. It was Moon Jongup. That kid! The boy next to Jongup kept shaking him but he won't even nudge. You approached him, "MOON JONGUP! Wake up this instinct!" 

Jongup finally woke up and stretched with his sleepy, confused face. "Go read that paragraph in the board." Jongup still looked sleepy. "Right now!" 
He stood up with his hands in his pockets. 


"Bob couldn't eat his apples. His dog Barney sneaked for them at night and turned all red last night after eating them. Bob got all furious and said that's his punishment for stealing. The dog left Bob after that." 
You were surprised, he pronounced everything correctly. 


"What the hell did you made me read?" he dropped back to his chair and placed his head down. You couldn't even argue with him anymore, he was.. amazing.. for a moment. You smiled, "Good job.." Jongup's eyes widen a bit and he closed it again.
You walked back to the board and stopped the lessons, "That's it for today. I don't care about what you guys are going to do today but, remember to review your english! Think about your future, guys. You're almost a senior!" 


You left the classroom, "Day one completed."