3; Bread boy pt 2

I'm Just Your Teacher

"Don't worry, lets go in," you patted Junjin's back as you opened the door.

The class was wild at first, but then they became silence. 

"You all really need a punishment do you?" you tapped your desk. Junjin escorted to his desk as the group of gang stared at him. A stared that you'll never feel relaxed.  

As soon as the bell rang, when you disappeared, the whole class went wild. Junjin eyes wandered around seeing four boys blocking the door. Everyone leaned against the windows pushing their desks away. Junjin noticed that he was surrounded in a circle. 

"W-what's going on?" Junjin's head bended down again. The whole class smirked. Rumors spreads fast. 

"Aye aye, you've been a bad boy lately. Do you need a punishment?" the leader of the gang laughed as he mocked the teacher, you. 

"Hey, don't worry, we're not going to hurt you," the girl snickered, "Or maybe not yet." 

Jinjun shaked, and couldn't even move and made himself fall. "What do you want from me?!" 

"Yo, remember, you're one of the richest from our class. Don't forget what happened before. We seek for fairness. So, what's so hard about buying us just some lame bread?" another boy from the gang yelled. Junjin shooked his head, "I did nothing wrong!" 
The boy kicked Junjin in the chest, "Say that again." 

"I DID NOTHING WRONG!" Junjin clinched a fist. The boy kicked him so hard onto the floor. Junjin was already terribly bleeding. Junjin made a face. 

"What? Going to run to your mommy again and try to blame on us?" everyone in the class laughed. The laugh didn't last long when the door slammed open.  "Who's there?" the boy yelled out loud. 

"J-J-Jongup?!" the girl stared at the leader of the gang. He, gave a really furious glare at Jongup. "What?" 

Jongup slowly walked up to the middle of the circle, with his hands in his pocket. He stepped right in front of the bread boy. "Stand up." 

Junjin stared at Jongup's sneaker, he couldn't raise his head a little higher. "Stand up!" Jongup repeated. 

 

You forgot to take your literature book from the class. You heard someone saying stand up and hid behind the door. You were peeking through and saw the whole class surrounding Junjin. Who's that boy standing? .. Jongup?

You'd became really disappointed and surprised. You stormed into the class. 

"So it was you?!" everyone stared at you and gasped, "ARE YOU THE ONE THREATENING HIM?!" You held Junjin tightly. 

Jongup was puzzled, he rolled his eyes, "Good timing that you're here." 

"W-what?" 

 

The leader of the gang whispered to the girl. The girl nodded:  

"Miss! We saw it! It was him! He threatened us too! We're sick and tired of keeping everything a secret now. Now that you saw the scene, we can explain everything. He's been toturing Junjin since our freshmen year, he did that to us too," the girl spitted out lies. 

 

"E-excuse me?" your eyes widen, Jongup did too. So did Junjin. 

You stared at Jongup, "Is that true?" His eyes, it was the first time you saw such fierce but innocent eyes. "Tell me, is it true? Everything your classmate said." 

 

 

Jongup looked away, "Yes." He walked away, with a total silence. Somehow, you couldn't believe those words, somehow, you do.

 

 

 

To be continued...