T H R E E

◣The embrace during a summer breeze◥ ❤

That was a horror for me, if he would find out who Kyungsoo is, ...

Kyungsoo might get hurt.

"Better not tell him that.." I kept talking to myself and it was about time to meet downtairs with our class. "Alright, let's take a little walk." my teacher announced, the girls whined: "Is it long? I can't walk in heels for hours." the boys yelled: "I want some food!" Only me, standing there like I'm blind. Not reacting to anything or anyone. Just working like a robot. I saw Kyungsoo with some girls and smiled at him, he smiled back but looked at the girls again immediately, forcing me to go back to the weird status and only following the others.

"What will you do about Kyungie.. He's gonna."- "Sora, you didn't just really call him 'Kyungie'.." I said serious but burst into a laughter. "I am sorry! The others are talking so much about you two, it's getting a little common." she only grinned and I hit her a little. She continued: "Some of them took pictured on the bus." - "Hm?" - "Of you and Kyungsoo. You looked so cute.." He let out a sigh and pulled out her phone: "Wait.." And she showed me the pic. "Whoa.. you're right, it doesn't look bad. Just like a couple."

Oh girl, did you really say this?

"So it's true what's going on between you and Kyungsoo?" A girl my class asked and my eyes opened widely, I basically stared at her like a crazy human. I bet those were thoughts: Omg why is that girl creepin at me like that.

"It's not. There's nothing going on. We just get to know each other better. I don't know him well. He's only... really nice." I stopped my sentence for a little because I saw Kyungsoo with the girls again. Isn't he up to guys?


Whoa, I mean not THAT 'up to guys' .. I just mean. Why are these girls always around him. They don't even look nice.

"Eath to Mina, if you don't wake up, I might beat you up." A classmate said, he was a really nice friend of mine called Woojin. "Aish.. Woojin!" I laughed and hit his arm a little. He hooked onto my arm and let out a happy sigh: "Don't you enjoy the nice air? Well, I do!" - "Yes.. It's comfortable right. The little breeze, the still shining sun.. it's great." I answered and he smiled down at me. "You're free to walk around for a while, just come back after 30 minutes and don't worry. We'll go back to the hotel by that time." my teacher yelled around. Ah I hate this man. Somehow.

"Should we spend some time together Mina?" Woojin asked and I nodded - of course! I wasn't able to meet him for a long time now. I saw Kyungsoo right walking towards me, even if I looked a little away and not directly at him. When Woojin hooked onto my arm again, Kyungsoo stopped walking slowly and his smile went away - I checked my looking at im for a short while.

"Why is Kyungsoo so opened up now?" I kept talking to myself and Woojin looked at me strangely: "How should I know? You are with him a lot of times, aren't you?" and I was shocked that I asked that loudly. "I am not.. Just today.. I mean, Kyungsoo and I we.. However, let's enjoy the landscape." I tried to shrug the topic off and continued to walk but Woojin was one of those friends who are always caring too much.

"You like him ha?" -  "Yah, Woojin-ah. I don't know him well. When we talked, we haven't talked much. Lately he was attending class late - we couldn't talk for 2 months - and have you seen his red eyes? It has something to do with the issues in his family." I explained and let out a deep sigh after: "But still. You're right. I like Kyungsoo. He's always so nice to me, even though all the popular ones like him as well." - "The popular ones? Those girls from his class? They might look pretty but they aren't popular." Woojin laughed.

"They aren't?" I was pretty surprised. "If you would only know..they're just some kind of s." - "S? Well that makes the situation easier - NOT." I rolled my eyes and Woojin rubbed my back: "Sweetie. As if Kyungsoo was going to sleep with them.." - "Why not? They're pretty." my eyes met the ground again, I looked down.

"Go to him." Woojin said out of sudden. "Eh?" - "Go - To him." And he shove me into the direction where Kyungsoo sat on a bench with his phone in his hand, crossed legs.

"No I don't.." - "GO!" Woojin almost yelled atme, making Kyungsoo to notice that but he didn't know that it was Woojin who was yelling around. And I walked to Kyungsoo awkwardly, sitting down and just looking at his phone.

"THIS IS ME." I said loudly, making him to shake a little because of the shock. "I'm sorry." I mumbled and he just laughed at me: "Ah since when are you that loud shy girl?" - "I was just surprised. Is this your picture folder?" I asked, still staring at his phone. "Yes." and proved that he had a folder with some friends in it. "You only took my prettiest pictures." I grinned and Kyungsoo played around on his phone, going through the pics.

"Who's that..?" I mentioned when he scrolled by a picture with some ... intense cleavage. "That's Lisa, the girl from my class." - "Lisa, ha?" I almost hissed and he looked at me: "Why, you don't like her?" - "The picture of her.. it's.." I couldn't describe my mind now. I was a little disappointed. "You like such pictures?" I asked out of sudden and Kyungsoo sighed: "She keeps sending me those.." - "Well.  She's attractive." I just said and Kyungsoo kept changing the folders. "Not that much." he just replied. and I had to smile a little.

"How about you and Woojin. You're pretty close to each other, right?" Kyungsoo spoke up and I had to swallow my spit because of this following question: "You.. fell for each other?" - "NO-No-No! I mean.. No.. Why are you asking.."

Geez, I yelled at him again.

"I don't know. Back then when school was just getting started, I was too shy to talk to you because you were always with Woojin in the morning. I even thought you both would date. All th hugs and touches he gave you.." Kyungsoo opened up and continued: "Untl one day you started to take the earlier tram. And still I was too shy. I was thinking: Isn't her boyfriend coming in a few minutes? Better not talk to her."

I had to chuckle a little. Kyungsoo used to be too shy to talk to me? "Ah.. Woojin is just a friend. And he always will be. Trust me." I said proudly and Kyungsoo placed his hands into the pockets of his jacket, looking straight forward. "Don't you find it funny how my teacher is smoking so much? It's her 3rd in those past 40 minutes." He laughed and I had to laugh as well when I saw her: "Ahh you're right. She semmed so.. I don't know.. clean. But seeing her smoking like that-- whoa." I laughed a little more and so Kyungsoo did.

"Do you know that there's a picture existing of you and me sleeping in the bus?" I brought the topic up and he looked at me confused: "No.. did they really do pictures of us?" - "Ye... Sora sent it to me a few minutes ago." - "Show me." he demanded, but more in an exciting mood.

"We look really cute." His reaction was. 'Cute'? Ah Kyungsoo.. Are you really saying this?



PLEASE COMMENT!! :))