WE WERE MEANT TO BE APART....

Meant To Be Apart

MEANT TO BE APART:

 

“WHAT!!? Are you kidding me Sehun? I- I- I don’t believe in you.”

 

Sehun rolled his eyes. He placed himself on the couch, crossed his arms and legs. Suho was so surprised that he couldn’t even stand still that made Sehun really annoyed with him and his I-still-can’t-believe-everything-has-come-to-an-end.

 

“Hyung, look at me.”

 

“What? Are you going to tell me that you are actually making a lame joke?”

 

“Oh please hyung… Everything is over. O- VER.”

 

“Could you please explain to me? Or maybe, more than that, I mean, de- tails.”

 

Sehun got off the couch and made his way to the kitchen. His throat needed to be cleared with plain water since his saliva kept on choking him and making it hard to do the awesome-explanation-to-his-beloved-brother. As he opened the fridge, instead of taking a bottle of plain water, his eyes looked at a cup of bubble tea that was bought by Tao, last night at the Bubbly Café. His heart started beating at 6352736km/hr, pain settled under his chest. He looked away while his right hand reached for the bubble tea. He stopped for second to think. Throw it out or have it for the last time? He thought. He let out a long sigh, shuffled towards the bin and bushhh! Thrown out and done. Sorry Tao, I bet we should change some stuff on our menu of life to forget the past. He mumbled.

 

He went back to the living room, sat on the couch next to Suho who looked a lot calmer than a few minutes ago, while taking a gulp of the plain water.

 

“Much better.” He mumbled.

 

“So, what now?” Suho asked, waiting for Sehun to answer.

 

Sehun glanced at Suho who was sitting next to him and shrugged. Suho frowned.

 

“Luhan likes Xiumin. Not me.”

 


Meanwhile:

 

“Sehun wasn’t with me, he’s with Tao.”

 

“WHAT?!! I mean, what was that? Did you mean you ‘broke up’?” Kris looked at Luhan in shock. Did his cousin just exclaim that he ‘broke up with his lover’ or that he is having a ‘love quarrel ’ with Sehun? He really has no idea what his beloved cousin is saying.

 

“I’m sorry Kris. I didn’t mean to disappoint you but… it’s over, now.”

 

“I’m not the one who should be disappointed… B- But why?? Didn’t you make a promise to stay together? Didn’t you say that he’s your everything and- and he’s the best-lover-until-forever-and-ever-even-after-whatever huh?”

 

“I didn’t.” Luhan threw a death stare towards Kris that made the other eyes widened; he raised his brows and muttered a ‘what’ in surprise to Luhan.

 

Luhan looked away and heaved a sigh. After that he remained silent. He didn't want to explain anything to his cousin. He just stayed silent.

 


Flashback:

 

Sehun was sitting on the bench under the tree facing the beautiful lake in front of him. The lake is incredibly beautiful, it could blow everyone’s mind with its beauty and throw away all the mess that bothers a human’s mind. With the wind that couldn’t stop blowing his hair, Sehun’s eyes started getting heavy. He felt like sleeping, even though he was actually waiting for his beautiful best friend to get there to do the assignments, but he was so sleepy he couldn't stay awake any longer.He got off the bench, sat on the ground and leaned against a tree. Yes, he was sleeping like a beautiful princess who’s waiting for his prince.

 

Meanwhile…

 

“Yah! Pick up the phone you brat!” He mumbled.

 

Luhan was looking for Sehun at the Gyeongbokgung Palace, but he was nowhere to be found. Luhan was struggling to continue looking for Sehun. His legs almost lost all their strength but no matter what, he needed to find his beloved-best-friend, Sehun.

 

“Damn it Sehun! I paid for the ticket to get in here, while you’re nowhere to be seen? !” He mumbled, and almost lost his temper but suddenly he stopped, his eyes noticed a familiar body figure who was sitting under a tree, sleeping. His mouth wide opened, formed the ‘O’ shape and he rolled his eyes. If he could roll his eyes even deeper, they would probably drown in the back of his skull. He let out a long sigh and stepped closer towards the sleeping guy.

 

Ah-haNice. He is sleeping so beautifully here and I have been looking for him for so long! He clenched his fist and hit Sehun.

 

“Urghhh!!! What the hell! That ing hurt!!! How dare you even disturb me when I'm slee-…?”

 

Sehun covered his mouth as he noticed that it was Luhan who punched him and much to his surprise, Luhan was still clenching his fist and was ready to hit him once again.

 

“No, no, NO!! STOP!! I- I- I am sorry! Why did you suddenly get so mad? I’m just sleeping!”

 

“! I was looking for you for almost 2 hours you bloody brat! Why didn’t you even pick up your phone?! Damn it!”

 

“You called me?” Sehun stopped. Tryin not toget Luhan more angry. He then continued, “I- I- am sorry. Okay? I- I forgot to bring my phone with me; I left it in my bedroom.” He looked at Luhan apologetically. He bit his bottom lip and leaned closer to Luhan. “Yah~~ please don’t be mad, I did say, I’m sorry.  I mean it, I am really sorry.”

 

Luhan looked down and took a deep breath. He felt a bit relieved but still mad with Sehun. He tilted his head and gave Sehun a death stare. Sehun widened his eyes and frowned. “What was that for?”

 

“You’ll be fined.” Luhan said and sat on the bench. He fished out his snapback from his backpack, rested his head on the tree behind him, and fell asleep. Sehun who was still there standing surprised dragged himself and sat on the ground. He knocked his head and closed his eyes tightly for a second.

 

No. No. No. I need to talk to him, don’t ever ing ignore him you idiot! His mind told him. Sehun stood up and shuffled to the bench and placed himself next to Luhan. His eyes still locked at the scenery in front of him. He took a deep breath and rested his chin on Luhan’s shoulder.

 

“Are you mad?” he whispered, but no answer came from Luhan. He sighed. “Luhan-ah… I’m so sorry…” he pouted and rested his head on Luhan’s shoulder. “I promise I won’t do that again. It’s not my fault. Blame it on my kitty. She kept on mewing at me, so that I babied her until I stepped out of my bedroom, so-…”

 

“So then you left your phone because of your addiction-to-baby-the-kitty??”

 

Luhan finally spoke but Sehun remained silent. A bit startled. Then he tilted his head to look at Luhan. “I- Uhm- It’s not an addiction but yeah…” Luhan listened to Sehun’s words, but they made his heart set on fire AGAIN. He clenched his teeth and pushed Sehun away. “Damn! Could you please at least say a lie to make me relieved, couldn’t you?!”

 

“So, you want me to lie?”

 

“Idiot!!! Well at least if you lie I won't get hurt because of your so-called-honest attitude!”

 

Sehun was lost for words, speechless. Luhan looked away, and burst into tears. Now his back was facing Sehun. He brushed away his tears with the back of his hands.

 

Sehun's eyes widened soon after he heard the other was sobbing next to him. Guilt crept under his skin. Oh my God! Help me! What should I do now? He whispered to himself, panicking. He took a deep breath and leaned closer to Luhan.

 

“I am sorry…” he said.

 

“Stop saying that you're sorry. I’m tired of it.” Luhan said with a shaky voice.

 

Sehun circled his arms around Luhan’s waist and whispered, “Okay, You can put all the blame on me but please… stop sulking.” Luhan pretended not to be listening to Sehun’s words even though his heart was thumping like mad in his chest. He turned around to face the other, he cupped Sehun’s face and kissed his cheek. “I’m not sulking anymore.” He then grinned from ear to ear and clung onto Sehun’s arm.

 

Sehun sat stiffly as his face flushed red, his heart started beating faster and he’s now drowning in his own feelings. Suddenly he felt the other was pinching his cheek which brought him back to reality.

 

“I- Uhm. G- Great then! You’re not su- sulking anymore.” He huffed, puffing his cheek and leaned his face closer to Luhan. “Cute.” He said making the other’s face red. He smiled shyly.

 

Luhan pulled away from Sehun and pouted. “I’m not.” He stuck out his tongue which made Sehun chuckle lightly over his cuteness.

 

“Okay. Okay. Fine, you’re not. But you love to act that way.” Sehun giggled. Luhan punched his arm lightly. “Stop that, okay? Now let’s get back to the main agenda. It’s half past 2 already.”

 

Sehun nodded and took out his project paper and placed it between him and Luhan. Luhan smiled lightly and began to discuss the assignments given.

 


Xiumin snapped his fingers in the air in front of Luhan who was standing stiffly next to him. He spaced out without noticing that he needs to move to the departure hall.

 

“Yah! Luhan sshi! Are you with me? Your cousin is waiting for you.” He raised his brows.

 

Luhan jolted and widened his eyes. He looked at Xiumin with confusion. He furrowed his brows and asked, “What?” he shrugged. Xiumin frowned and felt like slapping the latter. “Oh God! You’re dreaming again, huh? You need to move, time is running out! Or you wanna keep on dreaming until the dawn? Hum?” Xiumin rolled his eyes while pointing at Kris who was waving at both of them a few meters away, waiting for Luhan.

 

Luhan blinked his eyes in disbelief and just realized that Kris was waiting for him. “O- Oh! Uhm, I- I’m sorry, I’m just tired. So… uhm, take care, don’t be naughty while I’m away. Please behave. I bet you’re no longer a kid, are you?” he giggled, pulling Xiumin into his arms and patting Xiumin’s back softly.

 

Xiumin chuckled and touched Luhan’s . “What the hell! That’s cheating!” he yelped. “You didn’t say that I couldn’t touch your , did you?”

 

“Gross!” Luhan wrinkled his nose and pushed Xiumin away. Xiumin laughed and pinched Luhan’s cheek. “Well, you know me. So... uhm, take care dude. Kris is waiting. Have fun, and have a safe trip! I’ll be waiting for ya!”

 

Luhan smiled sheepishly and shook his head. “See ya! I’ll be back soon!” Luhan walked away, leaving Xiumin who was still standing watching the other approach Kris. Luhan and Kris waved, throwing a smile at the other while moving to the departure hall. Luhan was going to Canada with Kris for a week to visit his aunt and already made a promise to be at Xiumin's place after he came back to Korea.

 


Flashback:

 

‘Did you know that I love you more than a friend?’ Sehun whispered to himself while Luhan was reading ‘Scared to Death’ by Alan Gibbons in front of him. It seemed like the other wouldn't notice even if he shouted his confession loudly in front of him. He shook his head and sighed. He was trying not to bother the other who was busy with reading the horror novel. Sehun looked around the cafeteria
which started to fill with people. Suddenly his eyes noticed a unfamiliar body figure who was sitting at the table a few meters away from his. The stranger looked like a newcomer, sitting alone, wearing a blue beanie with black skinny jeans and a long jacket with a white shirt. And yeah, black leather shoes, the stranger’s left ear was pierced with a silver heart shaped earring. His backpack was on the table. ‘Diva.’ He whispered. He was too busy discovering the stranger’s outfit from head to toe until his eyes looked at the stranger’s face. “Panda.”

 

“What?” Luhan who was reading looked up and glanced with confusion at Sehun who suddenly mumbled something about a panda. He furrowed his brows and snapped his fingers to bring his friend back to life. “Sehun!”

 

Sehun bolted upright, realizing that he was too busy looking at the stranger. He cleared his throat and turned to look at Luhan who was looking at him curiously. “Uhm- I- Uhm… to the loo. 10 minutes.”

 

Luhan’s mouth fell wide opened at the sudden weird response of Sehun. “Whatta…” he rolled his eyes. Sometimes Sehun loved to act like weirdo but still, ‘I want you to know that I love you more than everything Sehun.’ He said and curved up his lips. He wanted to confess about his feeling towards Sehun but he was scared to face the truth that Sehun is actually straight. In fact, Sehun loves Miranda Kerr. Yeah, that so-called-yadong model from Europe. He pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed heavily. His heart was screaming inside. He really needs to confess. !

 


 

“Sehun I’m scared…”

 

“I’m here…”

 

“Could you just… uhm- switch on the table lamp…? I feel insecure…”

 

Sehun got up and reached the lamp which was sitting on the table next to the bed.“Feeling better?” He asked. Tao nodded lightly and circled his arms around Sehun’s waist, placing his head on Sehun’s chest. “Sehun…?”

 

“Hum?”

 

“You’re not leaving me, are you?”

 

“Why should I?”

 

“Uhm- nothing…” Tao stopped. His lips trembling, tears started to flow. “I- I… I know that you loved him more than you love me but… I don’t know ho-…”

 

“Shhh…” Sehun shushed and hugged him tightly. Sehun rested his chin on Tao’s head and rubbed his back soothingly. “I won’t leave you… Stop crying. You know that I hate to see you sad… hum?” Tao nodded and brushed away his tears before drifting back to sleep.

 

Sehun couldn’t fall asleep. He tilted his head to look at Tao who was sleeping peacefully on his chest. Tao’s breathing calming him. Deep inside his heart, it was too hard to deny that he loves Luhan. But instead of that, he felt a pang of guilt. Because of jealousy, he brought Tao into his life and made him as a victim of the silent quarrel between him and Luhan. His heart was drowning in pain every time he saw Luhan with Xiumin. ‘Do you really love him Luhan?’ He mumbled inside.

 

The next morning:

Sehun made his way to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast. He shuffled around the kitchen to look for the ingredients to make pancakes but unfortunately, there’s no flour in the kitchen or in the dry storage. He sighed. No pancakes for today since he was too busy to go to the shop. “Ufff-, sandwiches again.” He huffed and started to grab a few slices of bread, and shuffled to the fridge to get the tuna and salad.

 

While he was preparing sandwiches, he smelt Tao’s scent surround him. Tao pulled him closer and circled his arms around Sehun’s waist for a back hug.

 

“Morning blondie…” Tao whispered and softly kissed Sehun’s cheek. Sehun smiled lightly and replied, “Morning panda…” then he busied himself with preparing sandwiches before Tao pulled him away and made him sit at the table.

 

“Let me continue. Stay here until I’m done preparing.” Sehun giggled and just obeyed while watching his panda finish his job. He knew that Tao will act awkwardly every time he addresses him as ‘panda’.

 

After a few minutes, everything was ready to be eaten. They sat next to each other while having their breakfast peacefully in silence.

 

“Tao?” Sehun broke the silence.

 

“Hum?”

 

Sehun turned to the right to look at Tao who still chewing the sandwich, eyes locked on a plate in front of him.

 

“Are you okay…?” He asked. Trying to make sure that his panda is alright and didn’t think the same about everything that couldn’t stop lingering in his mind. Tao heaved a sigh and turned to look at Sehun who was waiting for his answer. “Why?” He asked.

 

“I’m… just worried.” Sehun exclaimed, his eyes still locked on Tao’s. Tao smiled flatly and caressed Sehun’s cheek. “Don’t worry… okay?” Sehun then nodded but still he couldn’t stop thinking about Tao’s feelings.

 

“Tell me what you wanna have for your lunch? I’ll make it for to you…”

 

“I’m not in the mood for lunch.” Tao shrugged. He stood up and made his way to the bedroom. Sehun quickly got up from the seat and jogged towards Tao. He has no idea what was wrong with him. He seemed like he is trying to hide something from Sehun. The blonde couldn't figure out what it was. Sehun grabbed Tao's wrist and made him stop.

 

“Wait… What’s wrong with you? Are you sick? Huh?” Sehun touched Tao’s forehead with his palm but was pushed away by him. He was surprised with the other's response. Tao stared at him flatly, all the sweet-cute-happy emotions that
were usually seen on his face had been shut down. “Please Sehun, let me rest. I’m tired with myself.” He then walked away but suddenly stopped soon after he heard something fall on the floor. His heart racing, it was kind of surprise as he turned back and saw Sehun kneeling on the floor, he shivered.

 

“I- I am s- sorry… T-Tao. If… If I ever hurt you and- and made you sad. I- I’m sorry f- for not loving you like I love him but…” He paused, holding back his tears. “B- But I’m trying, trying to love you.” He then started sobbing violently. He sat on the floor and hugged his knees tightly while he buried his face in his arms.

 

Tao quickly stepped closer to Sehun and knelt down in front of him. “Sehun-ah…” He pulled Sehun closer and embraced him tightly. 

 

This is the second time that he felt Sehun really needs him to stand beside him, to be the person that he can lean on, the shoulder to cry on, the person who will listen to all his problems, and support him in all of his life decisions. Those sad emotions were usually unseen on Sehun’s face until he was fully abandoned by Luhan. Now it makes Tao fall for him again and again, and make him believe that he is the right person for Sehun. In moments like this he feels like Sehun is meant to be his.

 

Every movement Tao made was to comfort the crying boy in his arms, but instead of brushing the tears away, he sobbed even harder and tightened his grip on Tao’s waist. Yeah, he needs the warmth of Tao to stop crying. He is very thankful to Tao, but he couldn't express it at this moment because of everything that was lingering inside him.
 


Flashback:

Luhan seems to be close to a newcomer named Xiumin, a new student of the Art and Music Department. It makes him feel like he was his rival. Every time he saw that old-yet-looking-like-a-baby guy, his mind was dominated by jealousy. Sometimes he would ask questions like ‘why did you come here?’ ‘Why are you so bothered to see Luhan?’ ‘Don’t you have any other friends?’ etc, but Luhan seemed not to notice what he was feeling, neither the jealousy, nor the love.

 

Day after day, Luhan rarely spent his time with Sehun. Sehun felt his presence was no longer important to Luhan. In fact, Luhan and Xiumin were neighbors. Most of the time, he would spend his time with Xiumin, including spending their weekends together since there is no need to go out and waste money when they can visit each other. They will be like jumping-window-to-window and filling their houses with their laugh-out-loud activities, or having  X-Box tournaments and sometimes they would spend the night together, because they were neigbours.

 

Sehun throws himself on the bed tired of doing research about the history of music instruments. He rolled around on the bed, still struggling to find something to kill the boredom.“Urghhh!!” he groaned. Bored. He then fished out his phone from the pocket of his jacket and wrote a message.
 

To: Luhan

Hey! What’s up? Are you free this evening?

 

After a few minutes, his phone buzzed, he quickly read and…

 

From: Luhan

Hey! Sorry Sehun-ah. Xiumin asked me to help him do some research about the history you-know-what-is-it…

 

Damn! But he refused to give up. Then he replied…

 

 

To: Luhan

What about me? I miss spending my free time with you… you are still my best friend, aren’t you?

After he sent the message there’ was no reply from Luhan for a long while. He waited for a couple of minutes.

 

10

9

8

7

6 … buzzed!

He quickly read the message.

 

From: Luhan

But I am really sorry Sehun-ah. I promise to make it up to you next time. Is that okay?

 

His chest hurt once again because of Luhan’s words. He threw his phone hitting the wall hard, making the screen of the phone shatter into small pieces. He then buried his face into the pillow, crying violently because of the pain inside his chest. He was hoping for something positive from Luhan, but it seems like there’s no hope for him, Luhan has changed, he’s not the old Luhan that he knew.

 

 

 

The next day:

“Sehun!”

 

He stopped soon after he heard the familiar voice behind him. His heart skipped a beat; he really missed that pretty guy.

 

“I couldn’t reach you through the phone. Did something happen? Or did you turn it o-“

 

Cut it off.

 

“I broke my phone. There’s no need and no way to reach me through my phone anymore.” He replied with a cold face without glancing at the other who was staring at him with confusion. As he began to step away leaving the other behind, Luhan suddenly grabbed his arm and asked, “Are you okay? I- Uhm, I didn’t mean to-“

 

“It’s okay, I don’t need your explanation.” He pulled his arm away harshly and made his way to the rooftop. His cheeks warm with the tears that kept on falling down his cheeks. His heart hurts. He needs some time alone.

 

As he reached the rooftop, he stepped to the bench and sat down. The sound of chirping birds filled the air; the windy breeze softly blows his hair and makes him want to cry even harder. He wanted to express his feelings to the birds but unfortunately they were just birds and couldn’t help nor understand his feelings.

 

Suddenly his sobbbing stopped as he noticed that someone was sitting next to him. He tilted his head and looked to the right; it was the ‘panda’ boy who sat calmly beside him. He couldn't stop looking at the panda’s face; he couldn’t stop until the other noticed that he was staring at him with glassy eyes.

 

“Hey, are you okay?” he asked.

 

Sehun shook his head and leaned closer. He has no idea why he wanted to lean closer to the other. He wanted to askt the other a favour. “Could you lend me your shoulder?” he asked.

 

The other blinked in disbelief, but instead of saying no, he agreed to lend his shoulder to the sad guy and make the other release whatever was bugging his mind and heart.

 

Since then, Sehun decided to stick to that panda. He was the one that could make him feel better even though his heart was still in pain because of Luhan.


“Hello?”

 

“He- Hello?”

 

“I- Uhm, can I speak to Sehun? Tao is it?”

 

“Uhm, I- uh- yeah. It’s Tao. Sure, a second.”

 

He glanced at Sehun who was busy watching CSI next to him. He touched the other's face and handed him the phone, “It's Luhan.” He said. Sehun’s heart almost exploded and jumped out of his chest. He was a bit shocked because Luhan was phoning him.

 

“He- Hello? Yeah it’s me.”

 

“We need to talk.”

 

“About what?”

 

“About us.”

 

“I don’t th-“

 

“Please Sehun, just once.”

 

“I- Uhm. But when?”

 

“Now, at the Byun’s café.”

 

“I- I’ll be there.”

 

As he hung up the phone, he glanced to his side, Tao wasn’t there. He turned around and noticed that the panda was busying himself with making coffee in the kitchen. He gets off the couch and makes his way to the kitchen.

 

“Tao…”

 

“Hum?”

 

“Luhan…” he paused; he was scared to hurt the other's feelings. But before he could continue, Tao cut him off.

 

“He asked you to go out?”

 

“Y- Yeah… he wanted to talk about us. Are you okay with it?”

 

“Don’t worry; I’m not the step mother of rapunzel. You can go.” Tap smiled flatly at him.

 

“O- Okay. But I promise to be at home before 12.”

 

“Okay.” Tao smiled and kissed his cheek before he went back to the living room.

 

 

Byun’s café:

“What is it about?” he asked Luhan calmly; not trying to die of the stress that he was in at the moment.

 

“I love you.” Luhan spat out those three words that made the other bite his bottom lip, lost for words.

 

“I know that I’ve hurt you and let you go with Tao… B- But… I really need you now. I miss you so much. I want to sp-“ before Luhan could finish his words, Sehun cut him off.

 

“It’s too late Luhan. My heart is no longer yours.” He said while holding back tears. He then continued, “I- … I do love you too. But I can't leave him behind. He had suffered a lot because of me, and he’s the reason why I keep moving on without giving up on my life, Luhan. I’m… I’m sorry. I hope you’ll be happy with Xiumin.” He struggled to stand up and make his way out of the café, pain crept throughout his body. He let the tear fall, he wanted to forget about Luhan and start a new life with Tao.

 

Have you thought through the words you just said?

Do you know that you can’t turn things back easily?

I hate that you look sorry and sad

This might be our last time so please smile

 

Luhan, who watched Sehun exiting the café, quickly got up and ran towards him. He then pulled the other into his arms and hugged him tightly, not letting the other go with frustration.

“Please don’t leave me…”

 

Rather than me without you, you without me makes me more worried

Because you’re not good at doing things on your own

 

 

Sehun was sobbing violently on Luhan’s shoulder. He couldn’t help it. He kept on crying until he realized that Tao was waiting for him. He didn’t want to see him sad and hurt because of him. He pushed Luhan away and stared at the other with a sad and hurt expression on his face. “I... I am sorry Luhan… I can’t love you anymore.” He cupped Luhan’s face and softly kissed his cheek for a goodbye. He decided to just forget about the pretty guy and let him be his past. He refused to accept Luhan’s presence in his life anymore.

 

Will you be alright? Even if I’m not by your side?

You get lonely so easily so even if you’re alone

Will you be alright? Without a person to argue with

Without a person to joke around and laugh with

If it’s okay with you…

 

“Sehun…” Luhan held his wrist and tightened the grip.

 

“W- Will you be alright without me Sehun? I know you better than others…” he said while brushing the tears away with the back of his hand. 

 

Think twice, think it through again

(If you leave me) Will you really be alright without me?

Because you’re clumsy at everything without me

Because the you that I know is like a child

Where are you going? Why you wanna go?

Where are you going? Oh, oh why do you want to go?

In the end, you start to cry – what am I supposed to do now?

How can I let you go? You are going to fall apart

 

 

Rather than me without you, you without me make me more worried

Because you’re not good at doing things on your own

 

“I- I will… Luhan. Don’t be worried. I can take care of myself.” He slowly pulled away his hand, but Luhan tightened the grip even harder.

 

It’s okay for you to be a bit selfish

Even after you leave me, until it stops being hard

You can stay near me

Stay with me baby, stay with me baby

Don’t go, don’t leave me baby, take ma hand

Stay with me baby, stay with me baby

Don’t go, don’t leave me baby

 

“I’m… sorry. I’m sorry Luhan.” He quickly pulled his hand away and walked away from him. He won’t turn back and see the other. He quickly ran and got in the car, and quickly drove back home.

 

Luhan lips were trembling, he knelt down on the ground and started crying. It was too late for him to be with Sehun. Sehun had decided to leave him and stay with Tao. His heart hurts, there’s nothing more he could do to pull Sehun back into his arms. He cried violenlty until he realized that his body is starting to get wet because of the rain that started pouring down from the sky.

 

Will you be alright? Even if I’m not by your side?

You get lonely so easily so even if you’re alone

Will you be alright? Without a person to argue with

Without a person to joke around and laugh with

If it’s okay with you…

 

Home:

“Luhan?! Are you okay?” Xiumin made stepped closer to Luhan who was sitting on the bench outside his house with red puffy eyes, wiping his tears away with his ring finger.

 

“H- He’s gone Xiumin. Gone.” Luhan stammered, and started to circle Xiumin’s waist.

 

Xiumin eyes blinked with confusion. “Who?” he asked.

 

“Se- Sehun…” Xiumin’s eyes fell on the ground, he was lost for words,he didn’t know how to respond after he heard that name. He let out a long sigh and hugged Luhan tightly. He rubbed his back soothingly.

 

“I am late Xiumin… I’m late…” Luhan cried even harder. He regretted his stupid actions for all this time. Why didn’t he give Sehun a chance to love him more than everyone else? Why didn’t he confess before the other fell in love with Tao? Why didn’t he stick to Sehun for all this time? Why? But it was useless now. Everything has come to an end. He will be in pain, while Sehun will move on with Tao without giving a about him.

 

Meanwhile…

‘Click.’ Tao was staring at the door for about an hour. He was worried about Sehun. He didn’t want to lose the Blondie. His heart skipped a beat soon after he saw Sehun entering the house with a flat face. For God’s sake, Sehun was finally back and he was afraid that he might lose the Blondie because of Luhan. But he was back; he was there right in front of him. He made his way closer to Sehun and hugged the other tightly. “I thought that you would leave me…” he whispered with a shaky voice. His feelings were a mix of saddness and happiness.

 

“I won’t leave you… okay?”

 

Sehun tightened his grip, now that he realized that Tao is the person that he wanted to live his life with, the one he wants to share the happy and sad moment with, the person he wants to smile at and make happy. Choosing Tao as his soul mate is the best decision he ever made. ‘I was meant to be apart with him, but Tao is meant to be mine.’

‘I am sorry Luhan….’

 



a/n: beta-ed!! Thanks to dear Kira for the beta-ed~~ Love you!! :D