Epilogue

Prerotirario
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Epilogue - Taeyeon

            It has been a year since that incident. I had been a year since I found out that my husband was dead. We moved my husband’s body from the city cemetery to our family owned one with his company’s help. Donghae came home and found us that night. He told me the truth but I already knew. It took us a while to get the house in order no more hauntings no more voices. I found out that I was two months pregnant and I was very lucky that I did not lose my baby because of all the scary happenings.  Jungsu probably looked after our baby while I was still unaware of its existence.

            I stood in front of Jungsu’s grave and left a bouquet of flowers with Donghae beside me. Jessica was four months pregnant and she didn’t want to visit the cemetery. It was bad for the baby she said. We made our way towards the car and I felt a cold breeze pass through me. I smiled I knew he was watching over me right now. We got into the car and Sooyoung was playing with our baby daughter Chiasa. A thousand mornings that was what my daughter’s name meant the thousand mornings I wished that Jungsu was with me. She looked exactly like him our daughter. Jessica was happily napping in the front seat. I opened the locket Jungsu gave me and inside it was a small recording device. I listened to his voice as small recording played.

        

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter