Day 20 part 2

Prerotirario
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

20th day – Taeyeon

            We all screamed so hard as the figure approached us. I held the girls hands as they hid behind me. The figure was a meter away from us now and I could smell the scent of horrid meat burning. I wanted to puke it was a ghastly smell. Sooyoung and Jessica were crying hard now while I kept mum.  Jessica and Sooyoung fainted behind me from fear. I moved back and I was leaning against the door. I could hear its inhuman voice as I closed my eyes. It was just inches away from me. I close my eyes tighter and refused to open them even though I knew that the girls needed help. The scary voice stopped but I didn’t want to open my eyes knowing I will see it.

            “Taeng.” I heard Jungsu’s voice call me and my eyes suddenly flew open. I was near tears when I saw my husband in front of me. I ran towards him and hugged him tight. Then I came to realize that he was standing at the same spot that the creature was standing.

            “No you are not Jungsu!” I yelled as I drew back and soon the rancid smell of meat burning hit my nose.

            “Taeng I’m sorry.” Jungsu said as his arms started to become burned. His angelic smile was still there but half of his body was becoming charred.

            “I’m sorry I couldn’t keep my promise… Our for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter