Day 20

Prerotirario
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

20th day – Taeyeon

            Donghae decided to go to the city to inquire about Jungsu so me and the girls were left to our own defenses. The girls and I were folding our laundry when my phone suddenly rang. I immediately picked up the call upon seeing that the caller was Jungsu.

            “Park Jungsu!” I yelled in anger.

            “Baby what did I do now?” He asked surprised.

            Sooyoung and Jessica’s attention immediately turned to me. They looked relieved upon knowing that it was Jungsu who was calling. At least we knew that he was safe.

            “Do you know how worried we were?! We had been trying to contact you for hours!” I cried. Jungsu tried to calm me down while he apologized saying that his phone was acting up that was why we couldn’t call him.

            We ended up talking on the phone longer than expected while Jessica and Sooyoung gave me the jealous glances. The girls talked to him as well. After the phone call with my husband we went to the kitchen to make our dinner. We barely entered the kitchen when things started to move. We yelled in fear and ran towards the exit of the house when pots and pans started hurling at us from all directions. We ran towards the doors when suddenly it slammed shut.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter