Truth

Prerotirario
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon

    I found myself floating into space. The next thing I knew I was in Jungsu’s car and he was sitting not far from me. We were in a highway and he happily sat in the driver’s seat while he hummed a tune. I saw my picture in the dashboard. The rows of cars were long and it seemed that there was traffic jam.

            “I wonder if my Taeng will like this.” Jungsu said catching me off guard. In his hand was a beautiful heart shaped locket. He opened it and there seemed to be a small device inside it. The words forever and always were engraved at the locket’s cover while there was a picture of us on the inside of the lid.

            “Happy anniversary baby…” he said happily. I stared at the locket and touched his cheeks. He turned around in confusion as if he felt my touch when suddenly a car slammed into us. Jungsu was bleeding terribly from being injured by the rear of the car that slammed into us surprisingly I was ok. I watched as one car slammed against the other like dominos it was a pile up. I stared at husband who was now fighting for his life. His left hand clutched the locket while he tried to move out of the car. I could smell blood and gasoline I was panicking. No I cried no please no. He was about to leave when the car suddenly exploded.

            I opened my eyes and I was back in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter