White Day II

Mark Tuan: New Adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark's POV

Two Hours Before the end of the School Day: I'm so tired x__x Maybe I should just go home after school?

One Hour Before the end of the School Day: Uuhhhhggg, I have vocal lessons and dance practice tomorrow, not to mention the filming for a white day themed variety filming I have tomorrow night! Yea, I should really go home. It's the right and responsible thing to do. 

Thirty minutes before the end of the School Day: What’s a good excuse to tell her?

 

Fifteen minutes before the end of the School Day: Sorry Angie, I can’t hang with you today. I’m….. sick? No, I don’t want to lie to her.

 

Ten minutes before the end of the School Day: I should just tell her the truth. I’m an idol and I need my sleep woman! …….. Whats wrong with me -____-‘”

 

Two minutes before the end of the school day: Just tell her your little pansy. Come on Make you can do it!

 

End of the school Day: Just say the words sorry I can’t hang out with you today. “Hey Angie!” (*Angie turns her head to face Mark, smiling*) If possible, your smile had the ability to literally make me forget everything that I was about to say. Snap out of it Mark!

 

Before I could finish my thought Angie quickly cuts in. “Can you meet me by the front gate? I have to go and talk to Taeyang Oppa and Yong Guk Oppa first. I’ll be really quick, I swear.”

 

Before I knew what I was saying the word “sure” slips out of my mouth. Really Mark? I guess I hyped myself up for nothing. I guess I can sleep on my next free day…. Next year.

 

You quickly grabbed your stuff and ran out the room. But then, suddenly you came back into the classroom. You held up your five fingers. “Give me five minutes. Wait… no make that ten minutes” You shook your head and then put up all of your fingers. You began to slowly walk out the door backward, looking straight into my eyes while saying. “I’ll see you in ten minutes”.

 

You looked at me suspiciously as if trying to see if I believe you. It was kind of cute. Everyone knows that girl time works completely differently than real time. This means your going to take at least half an hour. At least that means I can rest a little in the classroom for a while. Also there will be less people at school to see and hopefully in that time all the crazy fan girls will be long gone.

I lay my head on my arm and close my eyes. I must really be tired because this desk is feeling like a therapeutic bed to me right now.

 

“Have fun on your date hyung! ^-^” I peek to see Jackson wink at me as he leaves the class with JB an Jr!

 

Normally I would yell at him or hit him, but I was too deep in my thoughts.

 

Was this really a date?

 

 

I was right about the girl time thing. Your ten minutes was now turning into 45 minutes. I’ve already been waiting at the gate for 30 minutes. I couldn’t properly get sleep in the class, just incase you really did use real time and not girl time. At least there are no students at school now to see me look like a creeper, waiting at the school gate alone.

 

What am I even doing here? I should just leave……… I’ll just give her another minute.

 

Right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter