White Day I

Mark Tuan: New Adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Marks POV

"Boo! Guess who?" You covered Marks eyes with your hands, but he already knew who it was. You were the only one brave enough to do that.

"Ummm I don't know, could you give a hint?" Mark teased.

"It's your best friend that is beautiful, talented and intelligent." You answered.

"Really? I don't really know anyone like that..... well, you know, other than my self of course" The words that came out of Marks mouth surprised even him. Why was he being all jokey and flirty? That's not how he typically was. He was tough, cool and indifferent... Right? 

"You wish you were half as pretty and smart as me" you said as you let your hands drop from Marks face to flipped your hair. You cupped you face in and gave an overly exxagerated cute pose jokingly.

Mark scoffed and said " Oh, I know I'm hotter and smarter than you." Mark then came in close and whispered into your ear and said "if your good I might even teach you how to as smart and hot like me".

As Mark pulled away he saw in the corner of his eyes Jackson and Jr with wide eyes and a shocked expression while looking at you and Mark together. They were shocked to see Mark act like this. What has gotten into him? When Jackson's saw that Mark was looking in his direction his shocked face turned into one a a pedo. He gave a creeper smile, his lips and sent a million of kisses to Marks direction.
What is he doing Mark thought.

Words from you bought Mark out of his thoughts "we'll now I know that I'm smarter than you for sure. Didn't you say that you were here in Korea for four years?" You asked

"Huh?" Mark was confused by your words. You pointed to the test to the test in front of Mark.

Mark looked at the paper and saw a fat 53 on his hangul test. Compared to the other scores that Mark has received this was on the better side. Mark should have been proud. This was progress. But when he turned his head and saw the 95 decorating the top of your test paper next to a gold star, Mark couldn't help but feel embarrassed by his 53. He quickly flipped over his test as if to hide his score from you even though he knew you already clearly saw it. Mark cutely pouted and made a humph sound, he never got a golden star.

You melodically laughed at Marks reaction and confronted him, " it's okay, I'm smart enough for the two of us!" You had a cute pout on your face trying mimic Marks expression.

"Just because you got a better grade doesn't make you smarter than me. I'm just not that great at hangul, but Im a boss at everything else" Mark joked.

"Didn't you say you lived here for like three years? How is it I'm better than you at hangul... You know other than the fact that I'm just a genius you know.... I've only been living here for, what, three weeks? You have more Korean experience than I do. I only learned Korean through my mom, never have I ever removed an formal lesson" You teased Mark. "Are you" you leanned in close to Marks ear to whisper "stupid?" you pulled back to see marks face. His face was almost as red as his hair, he was was glaring at you in an embarrassed and angered kind of way. Which of course made you laugh even hard "I guess it's true what they say about cute guys .... They're all air heads  hahahahhaha!"

Mark just processed what happened. Did you just call call him cute? Mark new that his face was already red, but if possible he felt even more blood rush to his face when he realized that you just called him cute. Did you really think he was cute? Mark started to feel a fluttery feeling in the pit of his storage. NO MARK! You're mad at her, mark had to remind himself. Of course she thought you were cute, everyone though that about you. She just called you stupid. Get mad at her..... But you know.... It is kind of nice to know that she thinks I'm good looking.

"YAHH! I'm not stupid, you're just a freak that knows too much for her own good. And plus its not fair, your half Korean. It takes talent for someone like me to lean Korean. I'm what they call a real genious. For someone who didn't know a single word of korean when I came here and couldnt even go out " seeing Mark get so defensive and angry made you laugh even harder. You liked how you could so easily get under his skin.

"You couldn't go out much? Is it because you don't have a lot of friends loner?" You joked. Mark made pushing his buttons so easy.

"Yaaaahhh!!! No, actually it's he totally opposite. I'm so popular. It's because I have so many schedules---" Mark cut himself off before he could finish what he could say. Why could he just say that the couldn't go out because his company basically had his whole year planned out. With voice and dance practice and variety show apperimves, there was no time for him to go out. Why shouldn't he have told you that he was in an idol group? There was no reason. But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter